Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 pm
Sammirah
Exxos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God what a gorgeous image. I love New Age Remembrance. I wish it had more than two poses. I want more items with that style. Your avi has a great Final Fantasy black mage/Yoshitaka Amano feel to it. It's awesome.

Thank you, that was sort of the direction I was going. A bit of that overly ornate fantasy art meets a FF.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm
Exxos
Sammirah
Exxos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God what a gorgeous image. I love New Age Remembrance. I wish it had more than two poses. I want more items with that style. Your avi has a great Final Fantasy black mage/Yoshitaka Amano feel to it. It's awesome.

Thank you, that was sort of the direction I was going. A bit of that overly ornate fantasy art meets a FF.

I'd like to do more avatars like that. Most of what I have is cute fantasy medieval gypsy genie fairy stuff. I'd like more of a sci-fi look, but it has to be that ornate sort of Moebius, not so polished Blade Runner type of feel. Ya know?

I've been reading a lot of sci-fi this summer. I think China Mieville might be one of my new favourites.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:04 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm starting at a new job on monday and I'm starting to feel bit nervous. It is completely different from what I've been doing so far so it's exciting but also bit scary. Good thing is that I'm staying at the same company so the surroundings will be the same etc. I just wish this flue would go away by Monday because I start my new job with three day training.

gaia_angelright
What sort of job is it, exactly? Is it hamster-ranglin'? It's hamster-ranglin', isn't it? *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm
Once again...I'm going to be a little shyte and invest in this month's RIG to make disgusting amounts of gold from the lemmings with too much money; then contribute my profits part towards you guys and other worthy locations! Bwahaha!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm
What? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral
Basically I'm gonna be a little greedy poo poo head and take the gold from users that have disgusting amounts of it to fund my operations...I can't say sh** on gaia...then they'd give me a swift kick in the pants! Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral
Basically I'm gonna be a little greedy poo poo head and take the gold from users that have disgusting amounts of it to fund my operations...I can't say sh** on gaia...then they'd give me a swift kick in the pants! Lol!
Actually, I was wondering what a RIG is. I perfectly familiar with shyte. Hell, I've long since mastered the bovine form of the art. cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral
Actually, I was wondering what a RIG is. I perfectly familiar with shyte. Hell, I've long since mastered the bovine form of the art. cat_ninja

You have not mastered it unless you have painted with it! For true...I saw a thing on t.v on this guy who paints with cow sh!t! Oh...It means Randomly Generated Item...but formally known as a RIG...aka...a CI...or Chance Item.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral

You have not mastered it unless you have painted with it! For true...I saw a thing on t.v on this guy who paints with cow sh!t! Oh...It means Randomly Generated Item...but formally known as a RIG...aka...a CI...or Chance Item.
Ooh, you mean those annoying-a** little things that pop up above the menu bar every week or two,

And I totally finger-painted a very detailed doggy. Granted, I was three at the time, but that doesn't change the fact that I did it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral

Ooh, you mean those annoying-a** little things that pop up above the menu bar every week or two,

And I totally finger-painted a very detailed doggy. Granted, I was three at the time, but that doesn't change the fact that I did it.

Um...yeahh...I'm guilty...I buy bundles then sell them individually at disgusting prices...and people actually buy from me *sweat*...go ahead, hate me...I deserve it *sweat*  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
What? neutral

Um...yeahh...I'm guilty...I buy bundles then sell them individually at disgusting prices...and people actually buy from me *sweat*...go ahead, hate me...I deserve it *sweat*
You're selling people a product with infinite supply for far more (perhaps even exponentially so) than it would cost them to buy it themselves. I'm more likely to build a shrine to you than anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants

You're selling people a product with infinite supply for far more (perhaps even exponentially so) than it would cost them to buy it themselves. I'm more likely to build a shrine to you than anything.

I liken myself to a gaia Robin Hood...the gold really isn't for me...it's for my fellow guildies..lol! And I thank you sir for the flattering compliment! Btw...how come you haven't partaken in my festive activities? They're there for all to benefit in!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants

I liken myself to a gaia Robin Hood...the gold really isn't for me...it's for my fellow guildies..lol! And I thank you sir for the flattering compliment! Btw...how come you haven't partaken in my festive activities? They're there for all to benefit in!
That would require, 'ya know, doin' stuff. That could take forever!

That, and I flake out and disappear for days or even weeks at a time. That never seems to play well with contests...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants

That, and I flake out and disappear for days or even weeks at a time. That never seems to play well with contests...

Oh that's right down my alley! I tend to forget about my contests for months at a time...then someone drags me back and fiercely reminds me that I have prize winners to attend to! Lol! Everyone has a life away from Gaia.

And who am I to judge your choice of medium? Even at your post juvenile age...I'm just surprised you didn't try to extract some capital from it. I mean...I've heard of minors benefiting from their scribbles even, somehow casting themselves off as accomplished artists with literally stick figure drawings...they've been sold for thousands! With your choice of medium combined with a wealthy person's um, "interesting" artistic choices...you could make a sizable living off of them!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants
humble_gypsy_traveller
Officer Hot-Pants

Oh that's right down my alley! I tend to forget about my contests for months at a time...then someone drags me back and fiercely reminds me that I have prize winners to attend to! Lol! Everyone has a life away from Gaia.

And who am I to judge your choice of medium? Even at your post juvenile age...I'm just surprised you didn't try to extract some capital from it. I mean...I've heard of minors benefiting from their scribbles even, somehow casting themselves off as accomplished artists with literally stick figure drawings...they've been sold for thousands! With your choice of medium combined with a wealthy person's um, "interesting" artistic choices...you could make a sizable living off of them!
Plus, the medium eventually... "fades" away, and then I'm crankin' out replacements like pez.

I always wondered why anyone would willingly subject themself to running a contest around here; Just seeing it from my side, I don't envy you.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games