Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 am
Exxos
Exxos
craftymama
kool ken
thousand hams?

I'll dance with Exxos too! <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~ <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~

Thousand hams? Like Hamtaro? It is a children's cartoon from Japan that my son luvs. It is pretty cute.

On nights when we require cured pork products, we can go out into the corn fields and dance the dance of a thousand hams. If we appease the great goddess, Honeybakia, a shower of hams will rain down from the heavens! xd

And for anyone wondering, the dance of a thousand hamsters goes something like this...

(o^_^)/ *Hold for a three count* (^_^o) *Hold for a three count* ~( | )~ *wiggle butt for a three count* (^_^)/ ~(¬_¬)~ (^_^)/ *repeat until you have acquired enough hamsters - usually fifteen repetitions per hamster*

Heh, I am having a bad night, but this kind of gave me a little, nostalgic chuckle.

gaia_nitemareleft

Aww! I remember this one too! *giggles* rofl I hope your night is going bit better now, Exxos. emotion_hug

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos
Exxos
craftymama
kool ken
thousand hams?

I'll dance with Exxos too! <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~ <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~

Thousand hams? Like Hamtaro? It is a children's cartoon from Japan that my son luvs. It is pretty cute.

On nights when we require cured pork products, we can go out into the corn fields and dance the dance of a thousand hams. If we appease the great goddess, Honeybakia, a shower of hams will rain down from the heavens! xd

And for anyone wondering, the dance of a thousand hamsters goes something like this...

(o^_^)/ *Hold for a three count* (^_^o) *Hold for a three count* ~( | )~ *wiggle butt for a three count* (^_^)/ ~(¬_¬)~ (^_^)/ *repeat until you have acquired enough hamsters - usually fifteen repetitions per hamster*

Heh, I am having a bad night, but this kind of gave me a little, nostalgic chuckle.

gaia_nitemareleft

Aww! I remember this one too! *giggles* rofl I hope your night is going bit better now, Exxos. emotion_hug

gaia_angelright

User ImageThanks.

I wish I had the money, resources, and skills to just take the cats and bail on this place.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Okay everyone. It's that RIG time again. I'm not too sure if Camwen put this one up but in case she didn't, here it is:

July 2012's Rig: Runic Challenge  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm
Yeah, I hope your night is better too, Exxos because I'm not a happy camper. My boss cutted more hours and so far it's been cut so badly that my hours as a full-timer is drastically reduced by more than half (meaning 24 hours a week instead the 40 hour). If that is the case, I have to talk to the bookkeeper and hear what she said because what he is doing is breaking the labour law. According to Statistic Canada, the definition of a person working full-time is more than 30 hours. Also, he's cutting back because the Office told him but still it's wrong. No matter how many hours been cut back, those hours will never regain. The office will continue to cut back until there's no one there to work.

Edit: Does anyone have a very upbeating, happy little tune. I'm a bit down at the moment. sad  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 pm
FieryLavaElf
Okay everyone. It's that RIG time again. I'm not too sure if Camwen put this one up but in case she didn't, here it is:

I've been putting them in the Marketplace/New Item Watch thread but I don't think they're getting noticed there. lol So thanks for adding it here too. smile

That really stinks about work! Do you get benefits there? I know a lot of places only give benefits to full time employees. I hope he's not trying to scam you out of that too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm
Camwen
FieryLavaElf

I've been putting them in the Marketplace/New Item Watch thread but I don't think they're getting noticed there. lol So thanks for adding it here too. smile

That really stinks about work! Do you get benefits there? I know a lot of places only give benefits to full time employees. I hope he's not trying to scam you out of that too.

My benefits are still intact. Just my hours are being hacked away. Mortgage is suffering as well and the annual checkups for Melody and Harmony are coming up. I might need to put more hours on my other job (part-time) but the only available time slots are the graveyard shifts (between 11pm and 6am).  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Anyway, good night everybody...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 am
gaia_nitemareleft

FieryLavaElf

Hmm, happy tunes? I can't think of anything, but this thing always makes me giggle and puts me in good mood. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttF5HVYtlQ whee

The new RIG has some items that look interesting enough for some vending possibilities, but the free cash tree isn't working for me anymore so I think I'll just settle in normal vending in the MP. *shrugs*

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Teeshann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 am
FieryLavaElf

sigh. there's a ton of stuff i like in this one but i have the crappiest luck. i always end up with junk from rigs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 am
so much to do and this baby refuses to let me put her down.  

Teeshann

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am
Camwen
FieryLavaElf

Wow, LOVE your avvie today!

How's it going everyone? So... I'm heading to Las Vegas next week for a holiday... can anyone recommend anything cool to do there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 pm
Sammirah
Camwen
FieryLavaElf

How's it going everyone? So... I'm heading to Las Vegas next week for a holiday... can anyone recommend anything cool to do there?

I can poke you with a spoon and cackle in a deranged fashion.

But seriously, I have lived here for the better part of 7 years and there is not much of interest. Ka at the MGM Grand is a good show. Shark Reef is a decent aquarium. If you're into manmade wonders, Hoover Dam is not too far away. You can also charter a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon pretty easily for not much money.

We're heading into a late rainy season though. So if it holds up, you might be privy to the one thing worth a damn in this burnt out atrocity of a dirty, dusty POS city (I don't exactly like Nevada, can you tell? Hehe), kick a** desert thunderstorms.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 pm
I hear waking up naked in the middle of the desert is good for a laugh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I hear waking up naked in the middle of the desert is good for a laugh...

And certainly helps make for a memorable scene in general.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 pm
Exxos
Sammirah
Camwen
FieryLavaElf

I can poke you with a spoon and cackle in a deranged fashion.

But seriously, I have lived here for the better part of 7 years and there is not much of interest. Ka at the MGM Grand is a good show. Shark Reef is a decent aquarium. If you're into manmade wonders, Hoover Dam is not too far away. You can also charter a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon pretty easily for not much money.

We're heading into a late rainy season though. So if it holds up, you might be privy to the one thing worth a damn in this burnt out atrocity of a dirty, dusty POS city (I don't exactly like Nevada, can you tell? Hehe), kick a** desert thunderstorms.

An aquarium sounds neat! Also apparently where we'll be staying is quite close to the M&M factory. It would be cool to meet up for a coffee or something, but I'll be with my family and I don't think "meeting a guy from the internet" would go over too well. sweatdrop  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games