Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 pm
Sammirah
Ugh, there's nothing quite so discouraging as selling off a few small items in the marketplace and have them all be bought up by the same person. Like, am I really that much of an idiot that these are all so low and you're gonna make a profit off me? gonk

That's why I never pay attention to who is buying my wares. Out of sight, out of mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Exxos
Sammirah
Ugh, there's nothing quite so discouraging as selling off a few small items in the marketplace and have them all be bought up by the same person. Like, am I really that much of an idiot that these are all so low and you're gonna make a profit off me? gonk

That's why I never pay attention to who is buying my wares. Out of sight, out of mind.

Well hey...at least they didn't offer to bargain with you with a stupid trade that's  less then what you're asking for.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:29 pm
So I checked the new evolve on the Modus Operandi and it's not really my thing...I think I might sell mine...because I'm not really into Goldilocks...it's got a bear suit, her carrying a bowl of porridge and her holding a stuffed bear among other things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
So I checked the new evolve on the Modus Operandi and it's not really my thing...I think I might sell mine...because I'm not really into Goldilocks...it's got a bear suit, her carrying a bowl of porridge and her holding a stuffed bear among other things.

I really like the shoe pose in Keiko's Cake, but I don't have very many cutesy items to pair it with.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

I really like the shoe pose in Keiko's Cake, but I don't have very many cutesy items to pair it with.

I so hate it when that happens in a game where you style things. They introduce something awesome and you need another 5 million gold in support crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 am
Prep the patient...nurse Doom is ready for sugery! Mwaha!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller

errrr...never mind Doc. I'm feeling much better! In fact, I'm cured! *runs away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:23 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

errrr...never mind Doc. I'm feeling much better! In fact, I'm cured! *runs away*

*lobs syringe at runaway patient, misses* Dammit! twisted  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPWHPyU1u4&feature=player_embedded

It's utter BS, but when they make a fake documentary with just enough real science slung in, it makes for a creativity-stimulating jaunt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm
Exxos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPWHPyU1u4&feature=player_embedded

It's utter BS, but when they make a fake documentary with just enough real science slung in, it makes for a creativity-stimulating jaunt.

I love that this was shown on Animal Planet, where if someone who didn't know any better would actually believe it. The comments are most amusing. smile  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Comments on YouTube generally are amusing ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm
Daypaw
Comments on YouTube generally are amusing ;3

Indeed, the same can be said for GameFAQS forums.  

Garyuu No Ryuujin

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 am
gaia_nitemareleft

[advert]
Ahoy all movie enthusiasts!

There's a new theme movie for the month in the Entertainment -subforums Rate a Movie thread so go see and share your opinnions on the matter!

[/advert]

Gosh I just love having irregularly working internet. stare Last weekend they sent some one to wiggle the lines a little and the internet worked for few days but it has started to go off again on regular random basis. I wonder if the dude would actually try to fix something this time if they send him to do more "repairs" on the internet. rolleyes

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! *rage-flails*  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm
Exxos
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! *rage-flails*

Yeah, I'm disappointed with it too, moreso because I won a lovely Advance Chance pack from Seretti's lotto. I unpacked the whole thing and I like a couple of the items. Threw a quick outfit together with some of them, but I'm really not into the techno look at all. Oh well. I'll sell most of them and buy a couple things off my wishlist!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games