Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:44 pm
Waaaa...I wanna partake in the festivities of Exxos' b-day...but my invo isn't that great!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
So the Marvel movie marathon was sweet and The Avengers was a great movie. Look forward to more Marvel movies!

Also my gender has been BENT! I got pixel parts I never had before! helped a friend get clambake achievement and well im to lazy to spend 50k gold to go back to male!

You have two free soulbound gender bender potions available somewhere in your preferences.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-
So the Marvel movie marathon was sweet and The Avengers was a great movie. Look forward to more Marvel movies!

Also my gender has been BENT! I got pixel parts I never had before! helped a friend get clambake achievement and well im to lazy to spend 50k gold to go back to male!

You have two free soulbound gender bender potions available somewhere in your preferences.

Used them the last time I switched for fun... so now im stuck to buying them...

But that is all good.. someone bought one for me... just waiting for it in trade...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:21 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-

But that is all good.. someone bought one for me... just waiting for it in trade...

Enjoy your v****a while you have it then. I hear they are quite entertaining for a luke warm hole. rofl  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:52 pm
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-

Enjoy your v****a while you have it then. I hear they are quite entertaining for a luke warm hole. rofl

You don't wanna know what I have done to this pixelated one already!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:08 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-

Looking at those claws, the abortions are cheaply and efficiently handled. Crazy Soul's Discount Abortions and Fetal Kebabs!  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:54 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
-Neurotic-Soul-

Don't be so sure...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:48 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Waaaa...I wanna partake in the festivities of Exxos' b-day...but my invo isn't that great!

gaia_nitemareleft

Ah, don't worry about that! My invo is also very limited but that just means you need to be bit creative. whee Also, you can go a long way with just basic gold shop items. 3nodding So give it a try and hop in!

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 pm
If anyone ever did this to me I would seriously have to kill them!

(Warning: Evil Clown!!!)

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/821591-evil-clown-hired-for-stalking-threats-and-a-pie-in-the-face  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm
Camwen
If anyone ever did this to me I would seriously have to kill them!

(Warning: Evil Clown!!!)

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/821591-evil-clown-hired-for-stalking-threats-and-a-pie-in-the-face

Only in a place like the UK. If they pulled that sort of thing in a country that still had any sense, that clown would find himself so bloodied, battered, bruised, and most likely shot that it would almost be sad.

I say almost since clowns being brutally slain is a great thing that I fully endorse. whee  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:56 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller

That would be because you keep giving stuff away all the time! xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:43 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Hmmm...yeah...that might be it. I really need to stop getting bored of my stuff always, huh? xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Hmmm...yeah...that might be it. I really need to stop getting bored of my stuff always, huh? xd
*in a raspy voice* Don't listen to her! She doesn't know what she's talking about. Something something dark side... khhh, khhh-khhhhhh...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

I don't mind, it enables me to be more badass in terms of avatar creation. xd  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! gonk Why?! What did I do wrong to deserve this?! crying  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games