Self-rp between two of my characters.

----------

It had been only a day since she left her mother. Niesha had bid her mother, older brother and aunt a heart-felt farewell. She loved them so much, and it always brought a smile to her face when she returned to visit them. They had new things to tell her and she has new things to tell them. She was so happy to have the full acceptance of her mother for her choice of mate. That is what she feared the most, but now, she had nothing to worry about. It was like a huge weight was pulled off her chest and she couldn’t feel any lighter.
So here she was, heading back on her way towards Gods Haven to be with Airi. He didn’t come much down to the mortal world, but she did not hold that against him at all. He had previously had bad memories with this world and thus, chose to not return. But he was all for her going to see her family, and that’s what she had done. Now it was time to return home.

After his previous encounter with the goddess, Velius had run into a few others and had made some acquaintances. Wasn’t that something? He mused silently to himself. Who would have thought? He wandered around aimlessly with no destination in mind. There wasn’t a particular place he was fond of, and thus, he was always curious about new places. Settling down just didn’t seem to be for him at the moment. Maybe he might change later on, but for now, his future looks bright as ever.

She hummed softly to herself as her face held a small, but bright smile. Niesha couldn’t help it, she was going back to be with Airi. There wasn’t a reason in the world why she’d be sad at such a time! As she merrily walked, something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. She paused to shift her head slightly to see who it was. She squinted her eyes slightly before they widen in surprise. Well if this wasn’t a treat, she didn’t know what was. It was her friend from last time. Velius! She called out to the male happily, “Velius! It’s great to see you again!”

The sound of his voice caught his attention as his gaze shifted to the female goddess some distance away. With a smile, he called out to her as well. “Niesha! It’s great to run into you again! How have you been? I guess you were able to see your family, correct? Your face is absolutely glowing, which is why I guessed.” He told her.

She made her way over to the male. With a soft expression and a warm smile, she replied to his question. “Why thank you for asking. And yes, I was able to see my mother, aunt and older brother. They were really happy to see me and we caught up on a lot of stuff! It felt like such a long time since I last saw them too. So much has happened since then….” Her voice trailed off quietly as her face got red. Airi. Yes, he changed everything about her, in a good way too. “How are you doing, Velius? Anything new since I last saw you?” She inquired softly.

He shook his head, “Nope, there hasn’t been much new with me. The days kind of seem blurred together and I tend to forget if it’s morning or night!” He joked playfully to the female. By the blush on her cheeks, he could conclude one thing. That she was a taken and smitten lioness. He had ran across these before, but not with an immortal. He didn’t know how mating and such worked with them. “So tell me, what is it like to have a mate? Do gods normally make and produce cubs?”

At his questions, her face turned a pretty pink color as she paused for a moment to think of how to answer. “It is the same as it is with mortals. We can have mates and produce families. We may also have couplings where the mother and father are not mates. And then in rare cases, a god just becomes into a physical existence. That usually doesn’t happen to often, and is much rarer than producing offspring like mortals. My mother and father are not mates. In fact…I know nothing about my father. My mother met with him twice and produced my older siblings and then my litter. What I do know, is that he is black with horns and wings.” She nodded. And so, she was curious about him. “I don’t mean to intrude, but do you have a family? A mate? A female who you like?” Mortals were curious things and she loved to learn new things!

At her answer, he smiled. So there were similarities between him and immortals then. That was reassuring and nice to hear. They weren’t too different then. “That’s something new that I learned. I wasn’t sure if you were able to have families like us, or if you guys just…appeared. For a lack of a better word.” And then her questions made him shake his head. “I’m afraid to say that I don’t have a mate or a family to look after. Or a female that I’m smitten with. If the day and time comes that I do, then it’ll happen But as of right now I don’t have anyone to go back to and keep company. Who knows, maybe one day I will like you.” He winked playfully at her.

The blush spread even wider at his wink and at his words. She couldn’t help herself before she realized how late it was getting in the mortal world. She felt bad for keeping Airi waiting for so long! “As much as I’d love to stay and chat, I don’t want to break my promise with Airi. Maybe we’ll meet up another day, Velius!” She bade him farwell before turning to head in the direction of Gods Haven. Oh how she couldn’t wait to see Airi!

Velius smiled and motioned for her to go, “Please! Don’t let me keep you here, Niesha! Have a safe journey and until next time!” He watched her leave until she was no longer in sight did he turn and wander off.

Word count: 1,060