Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Tourmaline skidded to a halt as she came close to the waters edge. but seeing as she had decided to halt at the last second, she went splashing right in. laughing up a storm, it was obvious she was enjoying herself. giving a toss of her mane, she was loving being an adult though it was kind of lonely for her. so far she had not made any friends since she had stuck near her family alot. heck even her sister had kids and it made he feel like life was leaving her behind. shaking her head, she gave a snort before getting a cool drink while being up to her knees in the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Seth gave out a snort as he tosses his long mane, the locks of black and green flying around, a few strands slapping his right back in his face. If there was one thing he hated during his time growing up it was the lengthening of his hair and the trouble that came with it as times, but hey, it was a part of him, so he had to get used to it, right? No. To hell to all who says that. Seth was just going to keep having a problem with it until he decides to stop. Why? Cause he is just that stubborn.

With a roll of his green eyes, he continued his way down the unknown trail only to stop when the sudden sound of a laugh crashed through the air. "What the hell? Did a pack of hyenas make a break in to the area?"

With a raised brow, the blue stallion perked his ears and followed after the sound of the laugh. It didn't take long for him to find himself standing before a body of water, and find his eyes locked on the mare invading it.

Tilting his head, it took a moment before he decided to speak. "...You the hyena laughing like a rat that got high off someone's pipe?"

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm
Tourmaline stared at him a moment before snickering at him. she was defiantly use to grumpy soquili since her father was a bit of a grump and very gruff at that. " i highly doubt i'm some hyena laughing." grinning, she had a spunky look in her eyes that showed she was the playful type. " is it a crime to have a bit of fun and laugh? i certainly didn't think i would get into so much trouble." her grin went to a playful smirk as she eyed him. "maybe you should have a bit of fun, you seem the uptight type."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 pm
Sethos rolled his eyes at the mare's comment. If she knew the truth of his personality he might be a tad far from gruff, at least at times anyway. But he couldn't really comment back on that since he was acting a bit gruff for a first impression towards someone.

"Ha, fun? What kind of fun are we talking about here? If someone just saw you standing around laughing all alone they mind ping you as being insane more than thinking you are having fun. "

Smirking to himself he jumped in to the water, some of the water flying up to dampen his coat and hair. He had no time to really mind any of that though since he put most of his attention on taking careful steps as he started to circle the female and get a better look at her.

"Psh, come on little Hyena," Stopping in front of her he lowered his head and gave a little pout. "Do you really think I look that stone like and uptight? Do I really look like I lack a life and have no fun?"

Ririka
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 pm
"i was only laughing because i ended up in the water when i tried to skid to a stop." chuckling and giving her head a shake, she found this stallion amusing. "if i actually was laughing for no reason i think everyone including my family would have something to worry about." she soon decided to flick to tail to splash at the stallion now circling her. " my name is Tourmaline. and you could of fooled me. just a second ago you seemed the uptight type." smirking and then winking at him, she was pleasantly surprised that he took to having a bit of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:07 pm
"Failed braking huh?" Sethos rolled his eyes at the thought and promptly shook his head to fling off the droplets of water that were sliding down his face thanks to a certain someone standing before him. "I think most would see that as more of an unwelcomed visit from bad luck than a time to find amusement, unless they were laughing at someone else who had fallen. But..."

Trailing off and falling silent, he eyed the mare once more before turning his attention elsewhere. While she looked normal enough, her personality hinted otherwise, but who was the one that gave normality a definition in the first place. Probably some uptight high ended fool.

"Tch, but I suppose you are just someone who likes to dance to her own beat, huh?"

His green eyes turned back to her just in time to catch the wink, which prompted a raised brow from him. Whether he was supposed to take it as a joke or something else, he couldn't guess, but what the hell. "So the little Hyena does have a name huh? Tourmaline..." He slowly moved to get past the mare and just as slowly slink around her to rest at her side. Not without good reason of course...
"It's different, I'll give it that much. Oh, right! If you want to know, my names Sethos"

And with that said, the good reason was shown, for anyone who paid attention could see his leg kick to knock against the mare's, as if to drop her back in to water. Why?
Well, it could be said it was probably payback for the splash.

Ririka
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm
" i guess i just see things differently." Tourmaline still was smirking as she kept her eyes on him. it was clear to her he was plotting something. " you can say i do things my own way. and its a pleasure to meet you Sethos" chuckling, she was unaware that he was about to knock her right into the water with out warning. when she suddenly was kicked in, she went wide eyed right as she fell. now fallen in the water and soaking wet, most would of flipped out on him but not her. all she could do was start laughing up a storm while still fallen in the water. " you quite the kicker Sethos. but i shall get pay back eventually" grinning, it was clear she was too spunky and upbeat to ever really get upset with anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Rolling his eyes and smiling in amusement, Sethos couldn't help but take on the contagious nature of the laugh, and laugh himself. He had to admit, the mare was nice to be around, and a nice change from those he usually hung around with. Maybe cause he spent most of his time messing with them, and found they were easy to trick, which gets old after a while.

"Revenge huh?" He looked down at Tourmaline in a questioning sort of manner since he had a bit of a hard time believing someone like her could pull such a move. Shaking his head, he continued to move on down the river, his tail flicking behind him. "And what makes you think you could pull off something like that on me? Telling me something like that will just keep me on guard, don't you think?"

Ririka
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Tourmaline gave a sly smirk as she got to her feet. "oh i think i could take you on big boy." now she followed him all the while snickering to herself. " do you always like to pull tricks on othhers or am i just that special?" she was now waiting for the right moment to splash a big amount of water at him, but she couldn't pull that off just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 am
Holding his usual, or rather trademark, mischievous smirk, he didn't mind the mare following after him. Actually, he excepted her to do so, and happily welcomed it since she seemed to make good and amusing company for him, which was something he wanted after such a spree of boring days.

"Oh yeah? Well bring it on then. I happily welcome and accept your challenge. We'll just see who sits on top at the end of all this, and I assure, it will be me. I never lose."

Oh, he assured he never lost, even if the games were all in fun and good spirit. Though, he had to wonder how he would feel if he did lose. Would he be a sore loser? Or would he still be happy? Who knows.

"Special? If you want to be special then I guess you could be. I pull tricks where I can. It's mostly for the fun of it though, and mainly my own amusement."

Ririka
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm
Tourmaline was gleeful and happy to have such a fun companion atlest for the moment. " oh ho ho we shall see about that! i would like to think i am rather good at getting paybacks." giggling, she wiggled her brows and now circled him. " awww you sure know how to make a girl feel special." and with a huge grin, she stopped and suddenly as quickly as she could went in to shove him into the water. if it worked out oh revenge was so great.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games