Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 pm
Orre Champion Monty
UnHolyFudge

The Akatsuki Mastermind

Good work finding a loophole

Good work being an idiot, burpmon is special you can only get him by being burped, maybe you two should do some research.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 pm
UnHolyFudge
Orre Champion Monty
UnHolyFudge

The Akatsuki Mastermind

Good work finding a loophole

Good work being an idiot, burpmon is special you can only get him by being burped, maybe you two should do some research.

This is why I wanted to wait for liger to reply so I would not have to read your smart a** remark to orre saying good luck with finding a loop hole. I have done my research and I believe I found a faw in the shop that should allow my Shinegreymon to be unexpected digivolve in to the pink piece of crap.  

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:15 pm
The Akatsuki Mastermind

Orre Champion Monty

UnHolyFudge

Unfortunately Fudge is correct. It is not possible and not just because of the no getting a Special rule. The fact is that unexpected is not permitted towards [M] Level digimon

Quote:
6. Unexpected Digivolve
Description: Digivolves Digimon into their next form besides its dark/normal form {randomly} if there are any.
There is a small percentage that your Digimon can turn into a limited/restricted.
ex. Budmon's [T] main digi-line is Lalamon [R] but it can also digivolve into: Agumon, Gaomon, ToyAgumon, Mushroomon, DoKunemon. Using this item can cause your Digimon to digivolve into any of these.

Cost: 800 TP for [F]
Cost: 900 TP for [T]
Cost: 1,050 TP for [R]
Cost: 2,050 TP for [C]
Cost: 2,550 TP for
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some Digimon.
NEW RULE:
When ordering this please do the steps below
1. Tamer rolls 3 6 sided dice.
2. Based on what you roll there will be a possibility of normal, limited, or restricted:
-one similar numbers = normal Digimon (ex.1,4,5)
-two similar numbers = normal or limited Digimon (ex. 6,6,3)
-three similar numbers = normal, limited, or restricted Digimon (ex. 7,7,7)
3.The artist will be randomly create a Digimon based off what you rolled and a randomized system.
NOTE:
-Even you rolled a limited or higher, that does not mean that you are guranteed to get a Digimon of the level, the process is completely random.
- A title beside their name in the Digimon list eg. {Demon Lord} or {Olympus Twelve} will never come as a result of this process.
-This does not work if you want to obtain an X Digimon or Special, sorry.

As you can see it says any except for [A] [M] [H]
As such ShineGreymon being an [M] level can't perform the action
The special rule also applies so unfortunately it is not possible at all.

This has been your friendly mod ultimatemk in his mule account during his main accounts banned status on false accusations signing out

Edited In: It isn't a flaw since it isn't possible in the entirety to get it through unexpected since its special.

Double Edited In: Well truthfully I think Liger will say the same thing as me though in the end he can always change it since he has VC Powers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:27 pm
GTFFF Mule
The Akatsuki Mastermind

Orre Champion Monty

UnHolyFudge

Unfortunately Fudge is correct. It is not possible and not just because of the no getting a Special rule. The fact is that unexpected is not permitted towards [M] Level digimon

Quote:
6. Unexpected Digivolve
Description: Digivolves Digimon into their next form besides its dark/normal form {randomly} if there are any.
There is a small percentage that your Digimon can turn into a limited/restricted.
ex. Budmon's [T] main digi-line is Lalamon [R] but it can also digivolve into: Agumon, Gaomon, ToyAgumon, Mushroomon, DoKunemon. Using this item can cause your Digimon to digivolve into any of these.

Cost: 800 TP for [F]
Cost: 900 TP for [T]
Cost: 1,050 TP for [R]
Cost: 2,050 TP for [C]
Cost: 2,550 TP for
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some Digimon.
NEW RULE:
When ordering this please do the steps below
1. Tamer rolls 3 6 sided dice.
2. Based on what you roll there will be a possibility of normal, limited, or restricted:
-one similar numbers = normal Digimon (ex.1,4,5)
-two similar numbers = normal or limited Digimon (ex. 6,6,3)
-three similar numbers = normal, limited, or restricted Digimon (ex. 7,7,7)
3.The artist will be randomly create a Digimon based off what you rolled and a randomized system.
NOTE:
-Even you rolled a limited or higher, that does not mean that you are guranteed to get a Digimon of the level, the process is completely random.
- A title beside their name in the Digimon list eg. {Demon Lord} or {Olympus Twelve} will never come as a result of this process.
-This does not work if you want to obtain an X Digimon or Special, sorry.

As you can see it says any except for [A] [M] [H]
As such ShineGreymon being an [M] level can't perform the action
The special rule also applies so unfortunately it is not possible at all.

This has been your friendly mod ultimatemk in his mule account during his main accounts banned status on false accusations signing out

Edited In: It isn't a flaw since it isn't possible in the entirety to get it through unexpected since its special.

Double Edited In: Well truthfully I think Liger will say the same thing as me though in the end he can always change it since he has VC Powers

This... lol
Unexpected Digivolve is only for those below the rank of Mega level so you would not be able to get a burpmon from a shinegreymon.

As far as Burpmon being able to be obtained outside of the Unknown Shop, it is possible if you can find a digimon that will digivolve into it that is within the guild rules.

Please, let's try to be civilized about this and any other questions pertaining to digivolution or other guild systems.

@ UnHolyFudge: I appreaciate you stepping in to answer questions, but if they are quoting a specific person, leave it up to that person to do the answering (even if you known the answer).

DTI Vice-Capt'n,
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am
Can you Mode Change Ophanimon Core?
And for Gravi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:58 pm
levelknight20
Can you Mode Change Ophanimon Core?
And for Gravi!

Ophanimon Core is Core DIgivolve but you can probably mode change out of that form after you use it and Gravi i have no clue  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm
How do you get a Mervamon? It says it's a digivolution of a Minervamon in some websites. But Minervamon is a mega, so would it be a mode change? They look very similar, Mervamon looks to be just a Virus version of Minervamon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 am
John Egbert Thor
How do you get a Mervamon? It says it's a digivolution of a Minervamon in some websites. But Minervamon is a mega, so would it be a mode change? They look very similar, Mervamon looks to be just a Virus version of Minervamon.

At the moment, Mervamon is not apart of the guild lists and is therefore unobtainable.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 am
Could you get WaruSeadramon if you dark digivolve Seardramon?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 am
Sinnoh Champion John
Could you get WaruSeadramon if you dark digivolve Seardramon?

Yes.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Christian13000

Right I am going to break a rule that could get me banned and submit a fake digimon card that I had afor about a year or so to the TP shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

^_^ That is not what I was implying I was just asking who did the art seeing as though someone might have done this on accident since there is no Chaosdramon X sprite, which should mean he isn't at all be earned. Though if I am told otherwise by Liger, then I will do your art. I wasn't accusing you of falsifying art at all.  

Cuevas_506

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 pm
Christian13000
Sinnoh Champion John

^_^ That is not what I was implying I was just asking who did the art seeing as though someone might have done this on accident since there is no Chaosdramon X sprite, which should mean he isn't at all be earned. Though if I am told otherwise by Liger, then I will do your art. I wasn't accusing you of falsifying art at all.

._. My chaosdramon x was approve a long time ago and I just used it in the reapermon event. Liger, D and everyone else knows that I have it. On the matter of not a sprite if someone can turn a image into sprite form then it can be used as a sub till a sprite is used.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games