makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

The castle of the beloved Guardians of the Light. The sun shines brightly over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Neamay stood in the balcony of one of the spires of the castle gazing across the open sky and listening as the wind whistled a sweet song through the spires. She sighed and turned her back to the beauty.  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm
As she turned Knux stood there. "Enjoying the scenery are we?" He said as she turned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm
She seemed to startle and regained her composure almost as fast. "Ey, that I am. But one day fades to the next and so I shall come again tomorrow to see if the future holds anything better for me. The stars made hold futures of gods and goddesses, but the sun and the current of life, hold the future for those like us. Mortals." She slowly moved across the floor towards the door, her eyes having never made contact with Knux.  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm
"I know what the future holds for me. I've accepted it. Have you?" Knux then faded through the wall.

(gtg)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 am
Knux appeared in his chambers. He felt the weight of leadership upon him. He grabbed his sword and faded to a different tower. He stood there and looked onto the plains of battle. The line between light and dark and he stood on the path of light.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm
'There is no future written for me, only what I myself have written' Her thoughts seemed to echo in the quiet space of the doorway. She lifted her small daggar necklace and closed her eyes, reflecting on something deep within. She slowly moved out the doorway and into the center of the balcony. Then she began to glow brightly of golden and white light and she slowly began to spin around and around lifting up off the ground and rising into the air. Her appearance changed slightly in a flash of brilliant energy as she opened her eyes and whipped her necklace off her and it transformed into a long sword coursing with energy. Here eyes flashed deep purple and her voice snapped across the skies. "Dare you challenge me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 pm
"A force to be reckened with. You will have your chance!" Knux yelled from his tower to Neamay. He had watched this display of power before him with his arms crossed. He kept a straight face but couldn't hide the fact that he was impressed.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm
She startled and her power seemed to fade quickly. In an instant she was falling her daggar necklace disappearing into the spance below. She glared angrily as she fell and then a flash of lighting consumed her and she disappeared leaving only a small dark cloud from whence the lightning had come. Her daggar was seen for a glimpe falling down below the cliff into the mist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Knux focused. The dagger necklace then shot from below the cliff into knuxs hands. He looked at it. Looked to where neamay was.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Darkness...

Deep black darkness...

Neamay was falling....choking....she couldn't breathe.

She hit the ground, tried to rise but collapsed, gasping for air, holding her side where she had hit.

'What was this? This darkness, this pain? She had been here before, in another memory. Where was she? Why could she not remember?

The darkness lessened to grey with swirring mist, smoke, thats why she could not breathe. She lay, no glow, no energy, just enough strength to raise herself to her elbow and look up into the face of The Evil One who stood over her.

Clothed in pitch black robes and no visible body parts his voice was that of a thousand demons screaming in the night. "I have come for you sister."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm
Knux Focused on the item in his hands. He clasped it and prayed for neamay. Light eminated from his hands from the item. A voice broke through the darkness around neamay. Why do you continue this way. There is allways a light. You just have to find it. Follow my voice and you may find it.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Neamay raised here eys to the ominous figure before her and a light came to her eyes, dim at first then glowing brighter until she too began to glow.

"Sister? No I am not your sister! Not anymore!" With that she sprang upwards to undercut him.

He simply grabbed her arm and laughed, holding her up like a rag doll. "You are weak little sister"

He sneared laughing. "One day will be time for your end, but not now. For one," He tossed her to the ground where streams of darkness reached up to grab her choking her. "You are of no sport to me."

His laughter was the last she heard as the darkness swallowed her up.

There was a massive crash of thunder that shook the castles very foundations. A flash of lightning and Neamay was falling, unconsious, through the clouds.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm
Knux saw her falling and flew toward her at max speed. He caught her in the air and floated there. He looked at her and spoke. "This new being before me...this might get bad." He folded his wings around them and they were enveloped in light and teleported to neamays room in the castle. He layed her on the bed still unconsious. He brought a chair around and mounted the back of it and watched her.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm
She slowly opened her eyes and moaned, her right hand reaching to hold her throbbing head, her left hand reaching to where her daggar had been. "Soccor" She mummered.  
RP Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff