[PD] Dance Lasers Dance! (Boian, Chyenne, Iridian) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm
Children in a way were like pets. If you did not socialize them at a young age when they got older the seemed to develop emotional issues and people problems. So what better place was there for a toddler to run around and be social than a place build for socializing and learning. A Children's museum was a prefect place for a young greed spawn to try and make some new friends. This place had things for children of all ages to do. There was a child size house to build complete with plastic and ball plumbing, foam bricks, curtains, and lights. There were large blocks and arches to build, countless hand and eye puzzles, animals to look at, games and science every where. A child could even pretend to be a weather person or make music by stepping on different lights. And all of this was in just one of the two halls.

The other hall was exhibiting some kind of theme that would switch out ever 3 months. Currently it was a indoor mini golf course, that consisted of 9 holes and optical illusions holes and some games. Upon completion of the course the children would receive a price on how well they did or by filling out cards guess the tricks of each hole.

Normally the museum would close down in the evenings but during the summer it was open until midnight on the weekends. This was because apart from the two exhibits halls the museum also had a high tech 180 degree i-max space theater. During the day this theater showed four different shows about space or science but on the weekend summer nights it would show two different laser rock shows. Bring images and lasers dancing to popular current or past rock songs.

Those with tickets got special wrist bands to explore the museum and exhibits after hours and attend either the first or section showing.

This was the first main reason Keal had brought Boian to the museum. The second being to socialize the young spawn. "It is going to be a bit loud in the theater tonight but I think you will really enjoy the show Boian. And until then and after if you like we can go and exploring." Keal was a handsome tall male with dark chocolate hair and tan skin. He could have almost passed for a human if it were not for the dark near black furred ears and the long equally dark colored wolf tail. He smiled brightly at his short little adopted spawn as he saw Boian violet eyes wide with excitement. "Now hold out your hand so the nice lady can put your wrist band on you."

Boian nods, "Thank you uncle! This place is...is so cool!" He gave a quick nod and padded himself around Keal and the front desk to hold up his hand for the lady behind the counter. His tufted tail swaying rapidly pelting Keal's calf with excitement. "Thank you miss!"

Once both spawn and wolf had been banded they headed off towards the first of the two halls. Sense they were going to try and hit up the first show they wanted to make sure they were not too involved with the golfing to miss it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm
It was a rare sight to see Iridian not excited about going somewhere, and... this was not one of those days. Otomeza wondered to herself whether or not the toddler had ever been unhappy about getting out of the house as the energetic kid, once again, beat her and Cheyenne to the entrance. In fact, had there ever been a time he was unhappy at all, come to think of it?

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" he giggled, bouncing in place in front of the admission booth. This little excursion had been planned mere hours before they arrived, the sun quickly disappearing over the horizon and already blocked by the buildings on the street. Cheyenne still opted to wear his violet earflap hat to block out the final rays from the sky, despite his annoyance with the article of clothing -- getting sick would have been a worse outcome, anyway.

Sliding the money toward the woman at the booth, the draconic woman smiled, "Two children and one adult, please!" It was interesting: of all the places she had lived before, no other town had been so accepting of those who were different than the average human. Not only was this a good thing for her, who had been through quite a lot of discrimination already, but it was a breath of relief for the twins to not be exposed to such harshness as she had been.

"And will you three also be going to the laser show?" the woman behind the counter asked, jolting Otomeza into searching for the tickets she had forgotten to present within the confines of her purse.

"Yah!" Iridian nearly shouted in excitement, reaching up to wave at this new person despite his short stature. Cheyenne gave his older brother a sideways glance, but he ceased to be surprised by his opposite's antics. Otomeza motioned for the pale toddler to also raise his hand up to the counter, and after a moment, Cheyenne did the same.

Once the trio had their wristbands, Meza ushered the twins in a little quicker than normal. She wasn't exactly sure what time it was, and she didn't want to be late for the first showing. Cheyenne had pulled the hat off of his head as soon as they were inside, not bothering to check if his hair was still lying down flat. Iridian was practically skipping down the hallway, and he couldn't help but shout down it, "Thi' is gonna be so fun!"

Cheyenne jolted, frowning at Iridian as soon as his shock subsided from the loudness of his twin's voice. Otomeza ruffled the kid's dark teal hair, murmuring, "Now, this isn't a cave. You shouldn't be yelling like that." Iridian giggled at the action, then noticed the pair that had entered before they themselves had. Eager to meet the two of them, the boy almost tore off to say 'hi,' but Otomeza had learned from the previous times he had done the same thing -- her grip on his hand prevented this from succeeding. "E-Ey! They're going the same way as us! If you want to meet them, wait until we're in the theater, okay?" she persuaded, trying to get the toddler to settle down.  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Boian's sharp ears flicked as he heard the shouting of someone behind him. He turned his cape flowing and twisting around his stout little body as he did. He smiled and waved his hand at the little spawn that was getting reprimanded. He looked up at Keal his ears lowering a bit, "Can I go say hi?" With Keal's nod he padded back towards the two spawn and their guardian. "Are you going to the show too? We have time to go play a before the show. Do you want to go play?" He asked holding out his soft silver furred hand.

Keal gave a soft nod of his head towards the draconic woman, "They will give an announcement ten minutes before the shut the doors for the first showing if you want to let the children play." He gave a warm smile, "They were not sold out for the first showing anyway. So I am sure we will be able to find good seats."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Iridian jumped a little when Boian seemed to appear in front of them, though this reaction was mainly due to his flawed left eye. The action was quickly covered by his characteristic huge grin, "Yeah, yeah!" He was answering for both him and his brother again, but his response came before he had even gained the permission. Turning back to Otomeza, he gripped onto her hand with both of his own, hopping in place as he pleaded, "Can we please? Can we, can we?"

The woman snickered at the toddler's reaction, but was worried about the show. These fears were quickly subsided with Keal's comment, and she perked. "Really? That's a relief! I forgot my watch, and I wasn't sure what time it was," she said meekly, a grateful smile on her features as she nodded. "Yes, go off and play," she waved, almost as if to shoo the toddlers off.

Cheyenne was reluctant, as usual, but the unfamiliarity with so many fun-looking activities made this feeling falter, and gave Iridian an edge when it came to pulling him along. "Wha' firs'?" Iridian chirped, tail waving slightly like an excited puppy. He could have just as easily chosen a random hallway and started playing with the first thing that caught his attention, but he thought that it would be nicer to ask what his new acquaintance would prefer.

Speaking of niceties, Cheyenne paused in his observation of the place to clear his throat, trying to get his brother to notice his mistake. Oddly enough, it was the albino who was the first to grab hold of Boian's outstretched hand. "Cheyenne," he introduced, pointing to himself to indicate that it was his own name.

"I'm 'Ridian!" the more colorful of the two added quickly once he had realized, but he was a little too worked up to think about shaking the other boy's hand. "I like your ears!" he stated matter-of-factly.  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:33 pm
Boian looked up as the brightly colored taller spawn ask if he could go. Seeing how excited the other was made him all the more excited.

When Cheyenne took he hand he held it very gently and almost leaned forward to kiss it but he just flashed a warm caring smile, "That is a very pretty name. Cheyenne. I like the sound of it." He did not let the hand go but held it gentle enough that the albino spawn could pull free if he wanted too. "Hello Ridian, I am Boian. It is very nice to meet you. Lets try the music thing look over there!" he pointed to a wall with different instruments on it and a silver bar on the floor in front of it. He did not seem to catch on that there was an 'I' at the beginning of Iridian's name. "We can dance and make music!" He said as he pointed with his free hand.

His ears flicked a bit at being mentioned and he smiled, "They are really really really soft. Want to touch them?" He said with a bright smile to the flashy male.

Keal made his way behind the three spawn and over to the woman, "Since our boys seem to be making friends I thought I should introduce myself as well. Name is Keal."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Cheyenne visibly flushed at the compliment Boian had given him, suddenly wishing that he hadn't taken his hat off -- he couldn't hide the redness as well with just his bangs. He wasn't sure how to react to it, but found a work-around in the meantime. He smiled meekly and lowered his head, thinking that the action may obscure the view from his face. This was awkward; he hadn't really encountered anyone so... forward. Well, other than his own brother, but that was a different type altogether. He pulled his hand away, though cautiously so as not to offend at all. He wasn't a social person, he wasn't a social person!

Iridian ignored his younger brother's flustered behavior, the energetic toddler was more keen on focusing on their new friend. "Ooh, okay! That sounds like fun!" he gaped, not noticing that Boian hadn't pronounced his name with an 'I' at the beginning -- he never did, so never noticed when others left the vowel off, either. "Whi' instrumen' you wanna play?" he asked.

He cut himself short, however, looking surprised for a millisecond before his grin got even bigger. "I can?" he asked, just to make sure, before he nodded quickly and reached over to grab for Boian's ear. Seemed he wasn't too aware of 'personal space,' and Cheyenne stiffened with the action, not wanting his brother to act stupid. Again.

Otomeza couldn't help but watch as the three toddlers communicated, hand brushing by her mouth almost as if she were trying to half-conceal her smile. The twins hadn't run into very many their own age -- even anyone very near their own age -- and she couldn't help but feel proud that they were getting along so well.

Turning to Keal, she nodded and held her own hand out for a shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Keal! I'm Otomeza," perhaps a little perky for the time of day it was. She turned her head back to the boys and added, "He's a real cutie, your little one. I'm so glad to see them getting along so well!"  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Boian watched as Cheyenne color started to darken and the other seemed to draw into himself. This only made the little green spawn more happy. He liked seeing other's blush and wriggle with a nervous 'happiness'. He giggled warmly then he looked over at the musical instruments, "Hmmm....I want to be the drums." The only reason he picked them was because those were the only instrument on the wall he knew the name for.

He nodded his head when Iridian asked if he could really touch his hears. He tilted his head forward as the taller spawn reached for and grabbed ahold of his fuzzy ears. He tried to keep them both still as the fingers tickled them but the rubbing felt so good. "Soft huh?" He turned his head slightly to look at the albino spawn, "You want to touch them too? It is okay if you do..they are like my hands only lots softer!" His violet eyes softened into a warm almost lilac color.

Keal shook her hand and turned back to the spawn, "Well thank you. I am sure if you told him that he would melt." he said with a soft chuckle. "It seems that you must have your hand full with two at once. I don't know if I could keep up with more than one."

His tail flicked as he watched the ear rubbing. Boian was a rather social spawn and he was interested in seeing how he would react to a calmer spawn his age. And how he would act with a more hyper and active child like Iridian at the same time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm
Iridian squeaked when he felt Boian's ears, giggling as he rubbed them. "Yeah! Really sof'!" he agreed, grabbing the ear to rub with both his hands in an attempt to spark a giggle out of the other toddler.

Cheyenne perked at the offer to touch his other ear, and after a moment of hesitation, he shook his head. He didn't like to disrupt someone's personal space if he could avoid it, even though Boian had offered. Okay, scratch that, he honestly just preferred to be a wallflower in all his shyness. It didn't help that he liked Boian's ears, a thought fueled by his demonic genes that he tried to push out of his head. In a moment of slight desperation to change the subject, he quickly stated, "I'll play piano."

"Aww, but they so fuzzy, Ennie!" Iridian tried to goad his brother on, but the albino was already making his way over to the instruments, ignoring the nickname that he hated. Iridian pouted, defeated, and released the shorter boy's ear from his hands. "Party pooper," he mumbled before turning back to their new friend, "Race you over?"

Otomeza snickered at the comment that Keal had made about his charge, winking, "I'll try to remember to tell him that later, then!" She was half-joking, but how could she pass up the opportunity to cheer up a kid? Not that it really seemed like Boian could get upset very easily, but maybe that's because she was relating him too much to Iridian's own clingy-ness to potential friends.

"Honestly, I didn't really think I could handle them both at once, either," she admitted, rocking a little as she watched the toddlers interact. "However, I also couldn't just leave them there, or separate them. They are difficult to handle in some ways, and easier in other ways," she explained. Hmm... was she talking too much? Proud parent syndrome, perhaps.  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 am
Boian was very glad that Iridian seemed to be enjoying his ears. But as soon as both hands hit the same ear and started to rub his eyes shut as he leaned forwards into the rubbing. It felt so very good to have someone rubbing his ear. So very relaxing. His other ear flicked a bit in neglect but then as the rubbing slowed he started to giggle. As the fingers slowed their rubbing it started to tickle.

Once released he leaned back and nods, "Oh yes!" he smiled brightly and turned to take off running towards the music, where Cheyenne had already gone off towards. He wondered why the other would not rub his ears. Maybe he was shy? Well Boian would have to show the pale skinned spawn that there was no reason to be shy with him.

Despite the fact that Boian had rather short legs his speed was rather impressive and he was in front of the drums even before Cheyenne had gotten to the piano. He giggled and stepped on the metal strip to start the drums ponding. "Haha beat you Iridian. Let's play!"

Keal laughs, "Be sure you do." he nods, "Yes I can see why you would not want to split them. It is hard enough to be a spawn, so I hear, and if they have someone like a twin it is easier to get threw life I think. You seem like a natural." he said with a smile to her as he flicked his chocolate brown tail. "At least they are not identical...Though I guess telling them apart would be something you would acquire with time huh?"

He himself was a twin and he remembered when he and his brother would mess with their other brothers.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm
Just before Boian had taken off for the instruments before him, Iridian took a glance back to their guardians. Twitching his webbed tail slightly, he waved with an arm, as if to get Keal and Otomeza to follow the three toddlers over, or at least to tell them where they were headed. Most likely, it was just so the three of them would have an audience as they attempted to play music, but at least he was being acting slightly responsible, in his own way.

He started off at a dash before he spotted how far ahead Boian was from him, instantly surprised at the speed the shorter spawn exhibited. Iridian had only made it about two-thirds of the way over before the long-eared spawn had made it to the drums, but his grin was just as large as if he had been first. "You fas'!" he chirped, flaring his scaled wing-tines out as he approached the area as if they would help slow him down -- instinct perhaps, as it never actually aided.

Cheyenne had since slid into the section for the piano, taking a quick glance over to Boian and then to his brother. At least they were getting along, he could be glad that his brother hadn't put off the other kid, but sometimes his own shyness annoyed him. Or was that just the envy speaking? He snorted, turning to the keys on the board, pressing a few in turn to get a feel for which buttons made what tone. As he came to a fifth key, Iridian slapped a hand onto the other end of it, giggling at the sound it had made. In irritation, Cheyenne shoved his older brother away, both hands on the other's shoulder. "Find your own toy," he growled.

Stumbling away, Iridian looked around the corner until one of the plastic guitars caught his eye. How could they not? They were so brightly colored! Tossing the shoulder strap over his head, he rolled his fingers over the buttons on the bridge, giggling with the electronic sound it gave off. Bracing himself with his tail, he nearly shouted, "'Ello, Clebelan'!" No, he didn't know what that meant, but a lot of bands tended to shout that before a concert, right? Turning to Boian, he asked, "Ready?"

Otomeza nodded, agreeing with Keal's observations, "Yeah. Kids can be so cruel to their peers sometimes, especially when their different; I can only imagine what these guys are going to have to overcome." She was worried, yes, but at least she had a little experience with that side of the coin. True, she also knew that's not the only thing that Keal meant, but... "Honestly, I don't know what all to expect. I might seem confident, but I feel like I just leaped into the commitment." She smiled meekly, "I'm sure you understand that." She wasn't the only one that was just handed a kid or two, right?

She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes, "If they would act anything like they do now as identical twins, it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to tell them apart. They tolerate each other, even if they don't get along all the time. Just like any sibling, I would expect." She laughed, and motioned her head toward where the boys were headed, "We should probably follow."  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am
Boian giggled and nods, "Tank you. I like running." He looked a bit shocked to see Cheyenne and Iridian starting to argue over the piano. His ears lowered a bit and he was about to offer up his drums but then the more brightly colored twin found a guitar. He wondered if having a brother was like that. Arguing about who got to play with what. But they seemed to solve it really quickly.

He smiled and grabbed the attached rubber drum sticks. But at Iridian's comment he tilted his head, "Who is Clebelan?" He asked looking at Cheyenne for an answer. But he could see that the pale spawn was still playing with the keys. It was really cute.

He smiled and started to tap one of the drum wail he waited for an answer getting a bit louder.

Keal nods, "Yes I can understand half of what you go threw. I only have the one spawn thankfully. But yes I have no idea what to do with him. It is nice to see how they seem to get along with others spawn. They seem to be drawn to others spawns, I have found."

He gave a nod, "Yes I think we should follow them. We can be their band's first fans." He laughed softly. It would be fun to see spawn's form a band. He bet they could be really popular. After all they would already have a gimmick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:26 pm
So, Boian liked running, and Iridian liked making a game out of everything. The boy couldn't help but smile inwardly as the fact graced his mind -- seems, without realizing it, he had picked the perfect game to break some of the ice! Well, he liked to think of it that way, at least. He didn't bother to worry about the tension that he may have caused by messing with his brother, mainly due to the fact that he did it quite often. Cheyenne tended to just brush off Iridian's antics, and today was no different as the toddler continued to listen to the tunes of each key in turn.

Before he hit any more buttons at random on the bridge of the plastic guitar, Iridian froze in thought. Who was Clebelan? That was a good question... He opened his mouth as if to answer, but cocked his head to the side in slight frustration. Did he know the answer to that? Cheyenne flinched in irritation at his brother's ignorance, but attempted to keep his voice level, without a hint of it in his voice, "Cleveland. It's Cleveland, with a 'vuh.'" His tail twitched as his eyes moved back to the keys in front of him, trying to ignore the fact that he spoke up in public with anger as well as trying to get his heart to stop pumping so much cold blood.

A moment's pause, and then Iridian held a hand up, finally remembering, "I'ssa place!" He beamed, feeling as if he had just won a questionnaire game. He knew his brother would be feeling embarrassed, and likewise, knew the only way to handle it was to act as if he hadn't noticed the emotion in his brother's actions. Iridian was the "idiot," as it was, and he rather didn't mind playing the part of the clown.

Otomeza seemed surprised when Keal's observation hit home with her, just then realizing it as well. "You're right! Maybe it's just because there are so many more of them here, in this neighborhood, but they do seem drawn to others of their origins like a magnet," she gaped, and after a moment, giggled, "I was going to mention something about it being easier in some ways with one and others with two kids, but with such... hnn, 'easy access' to others of their own kind, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for them to find friends and family, would it?" Seems that thought struck a cord in her, as she felt immensely relieved and happy and grateful, all at once. There were so many other pleasant emotions in there as well, but too cluttered together to name.

Walking over to the trio of spawn, she made sure she stayed in-step with Keal, so as not to lost track of him. She rather enjoyed the thought of them coming together to form a band, but knew the chances of that happening were rather unlikely unless Cheyenne really warmed up to the idea. "That would be adorable," she had to comment, "I wonder if they'd ever seriously consider it?"  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 am
Boian sadly was not aware of Cheyenne's embarrassment at his own anger. But he was confused at why such a small thing would upset the pale male. His ears lowered a bit in worry. He didn't want then all to fight, not so soon. He smiles, "Oh Cleveland huh? A place? Is it nice there. Have you two been there? Oh can either of you sing?" He asked trying to change the topic. He thought it would be fun if they could play a song and sing it.

After all when someone started to play the guitar or other instruments they were programmed to play a set of songs over and over. So they could all feel like they were playing real songs. Maybe it was to encourage children to learn and play music. Well if they didn't like playing the music they could go and try one of the other games. Though soon enough there would be an announcement calling the people in for the first showing but for now it was time to dry and play the drums.

Keal smiles brightly, "Yes I think that there are a lot of spawn here and it could just be coincidence but I think they might have a built in radar. It would be helpful for all of them I think." He was glad to see that the draconic female seem to have relaxed a lot suddenly. He was glad this line of thought seemed to bring her some peace.

He moved over to watch the three young spawn playing with the instruments. "I think it would be great for some of the spawns to start up a band." He rand a hand threw his bangs. "I wonder if they would consider it. I think they might want to figure out what they would want to play first. I never thought that Boian would be a drumber. Maybe a singer or a bassist."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:42 pm
Iridian giggled at the questions that Boian had asked, but was quick to shake his head. "We never traveled a'fore, bu' I bet i' would be fun!" he confirmed, lifting the guitar nearly to eye-level so that he could examine the function of it better with the one eye that worked. "Have you ever gone anywhere?" he asked, dropping the toy again as he swiveled around to face his friend, the guitar resting on the shoulder strap around the toddler's neck.

He had to think a moment about the voice issue, but it wasn't too long of a pause. Iridian could always say that he could sing, but he tended to horribly chop up the words and make up lines to songs when he didn't know the words. "Cheyenne can sing!" he chirped, immediately causing the pale child to stiffen and hit a couple of keys at once, "Bu' he don' like singing ou' loud." It was true; although Cheyenne hadn't had any training and usually only hummed at random, he was definitely of Sparrow's blood.

There it was; that furious blush was back, but Cheyenne didn't have the head to hide it. He turned his torso around and shook his head, "N-Nu-uh!" He couldn't sing! That would only draw attention to himself! Iridian sighed; he figured as much, but he liked to hear his brother sing.

Otomeza couldn't help but snicker at the thought of radar in the kids' minds. For Iridian, that might actually be true, as his ability to locate and discern auras were impeccable, but she couldn't help but find the thought amusing. However, the thought of the toddlers starting up their own band was even more so, even though it was quite the idea. Thoughtfully, she put a hand to the side of her jaw, watching the kids as they tried to determine their next course of action. "Yeah, it looks like they're having some difficulty getting started, but once they do, they may not want to stop!" she laughed, "Perhaps if they were able to meet up again. I mean, it's a commonality that they've gained; it's a memory that they now share. Nostalgia could do that, especially if they have a fun time here." She rolled the thought of the two boys pleading her to get them some actual instruments after this whole ordeal, and wondered if she'd be able to decline.

With Keal's observation on his own boy's choice of instrument, Otomeza began trying to figure out if the ones that the twins had chosen this time around really fit to their tastes. With Cheyenne, it was difficult to judge, but he definitely had an ear for music... Iridian, on the other hand, he'd be up to trying anything. "Honestly, I couldn't tell you one way or the other with my boys. They never seemed to lean more toward anything in particular in my mind," she mused. "Maybe Boian will surprise you with his drumming skills, or maybe learn more than one instrument," she offered with a slight nudge, "Who's to say?"  

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am
Boian shook his head. "Nope I have never traveled. Though it could be fun!" He watched as Iridian examined his guitar. It was really interesting the way he looked things over. Could he not see well? How interesting.

He frowned though when the brightly colored male looked like he was thinking over whither or not he could sing. So no one could sing then. His ears had just started to lower when Iridian declared that Cheyenne could sing. His ears shot up and his tail swayed happily. He smiled brightly and left the drums to move over to the pale spawn. He reached out his hand and took ahold of the other's hand. "What is I sing with you would you sing? I am sure you have a very pretty voice." he tried to get Cheyenne to come with him over to the small mic. "Just one song together and we can go play something else."

Keal turned to look over Otomeza's face. "Well every band has a hard time to start out with. And as far as meeting up again I do not see a problem there. I am sure if they keep hitting it off like they are then I would be glad to have you three over to our place. And trust me if they did start up a band when they get a bit older then they could practice at my place. Since my slightly older brother died his wing has had no one living there. They could turn it into a studio." He laughed at the idea as he wondered just which child would play what. His ears flicked as he listened to Boian trying to get Cheyenne to sing the shy spawn might have the voice but it seemed that either his short spawn or the colorful one had more of the presonality.

He grinned at the nudge and laughed, "Yes I think the beating the drums might upset him. Though maybe he should try to be a lead singer. He does like having fans." He smiled, "Your young Cheyenne seems to be a natural I wonder if he would be able to play everything. But then again they are so young. They could be pros one day and then next decide they rather be professional bull riders."

"The First Laser Light Rock Concert will begin in fifteen minutes. Please remember no drinks or food in the theater and the program will be about two hours long."  
Seven of Seven

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff