Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Smitten Shadow (Líadáin & Monfulta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 am
A Sequel RP to A Cold Winter's Eve

User ImageUser Image

It had been six months since Monfulta left Liadain's side. They had left off needing to split for the own ways. Monfulta had to seek another region he had never been to, to finish his wish to see everything. Where as Liadain wished to stay near the mountains.

He had promised her such a long time to seek her once again and speak of what he had seen once again. Even though Stoic, and fussy. Monfulta had found out something about his emotions. He had found out that he had found love in the mountains that time ago. For no matter the small number of Soquili he had been around the past months. He had only thought back on one, Liadain.
The skittish kind hearted Cerynei, day snow. As he had once called her not to long ago.

He now had knowledge of the far plains. And had wished to share it with someone, so now he walked the summer tree line of the Mountains. Curious as to see if Liadain kept to where she had wished to stay. He had also wished to somehow repeat to her what he found out about his heart.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 am
Sighing softly she dropped her muzzle, nosing through the thick snow to the scrubby grass below. Had it really been so long? 6 months.. there abouts judging from the sun that shone down so brightly. She missed him.. the hulking dark shadow that had visited for a while during the deepest cold of winter. Lifting her head she gazed down at the distant tree-line... back then, the snows had gone all the way down, dusting the black-barked forest in a blanket of white, providing the perfect playground for a single white cerynei and a certain black-coated stallion.

Now.. she couldn't even reach the tree where they had met without leaving the snows of her homeland. Giving a little whinny of distress she suddenly shot into a gallop, skimming across the thick snow as if her hooves didn't belong on earth. Snow puffs marked her passing as she raced down the mountain side, wheeling as she came to the melted line where summer had reclaimed the mountain from its permanent icy cap, only to race crazily back upwards again. Pale coat shimmered, glistening in the bright summer sunlight, turning the lithe swift-footed doe into a silver streak of light.

Slithering to a halt just before she hit the more treacherous broken rock of the mountain's peek, she stood panting, ears pinned back and tail low. She had tried to go to him!! Time and again she had left the safety of her snow-covered home, adventuring out into the slowly greening landscape that he had passed through, and yet.. each time she had lost her nerve. Her pale coat stood out like a glittering ice statue in the green and brown forests that encircled the mountain. The first time a huge black bear had found her, chasing her right back through the forest and up to the mountain peeks. She had barely escaped with her life. The second time.. it had been a kalona.. a fearsome creature who spoke with her, offered to show her where her friend was but who had attacked her before they even started. The only thing saving her that time was the arrival of a second kalona.... the two predators apparently hadn't wanted to share and had fought, letting her flee with her life and a few bruises.

After that last narrow escape she had stayed high in the peeks, picking her way through the jagged rocks for weeks, too scared to go any lower. Yet now... she was back down at the faded snowline, trying desperately to gather the courage to leave the safety of her white world and seek him out. When he left, he had taken something.. a warmth that she had never realised she had possessed. Now... she felt as cold on the inside as the snow did against her coat. A deep ache had grown within her, and was the thing that kept pushing her to brave the snowless land below.

Monfulta....

Sighing softly, the ache in her chest growing with the word, head low and ears dipping with depression, she padded slowly down to where the snow melted away into green.. without stopping, pale hooves suddenly gleaming in the bright sun as she left the thick snow belt and trod over the short new grass, the slender pale-coated doe walked down the slope and right to the solid, shadowed tree where she and the dark stallion had met. Lowering herself to the warm earth she curled up, white fur bright against the darkness of the bark, and closed her eyes.

Moofu...

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 am
His hooves hit the green grasses as he tracked towards that said tree. He had met many over his travels, but none had come to recall in his mind. Almost as if they didn't exist anymore as he was to rejoin his cerynei love. He hadn't ever used that word before, but a simple dawn on it made him shudder in a rather awkward comfortable happiness.

The usual stoic stallion had become a seeping love affair for this bright elegant doe. As he trotted down the ways he felt her presence. Though usually happy this one seemed a shocked and remorseful feeling. It had been long since he had seen her, and hope she did not regret accepting the wait of the six painful months.

He hoped no other large shadowed stallions came to sweep her off her hooves. But it would not be long till he did spot her bright colour, curled up below the large oak in which they had once met. Her colours dancing against the dark tree as he blended.
It would be no kalona or skin walker here to greet her now, a large snout nosed the small form in the grasses below. The familiar drip of shadows seeping deep within her loving white fur, to just disperse and dissapear not to long after.

His welcoming voice hitting the air. "Liadain.." He'd call for her attention.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Behind closed eyes, in the darkness of her mind, she pulled up the shadowy image of her dark stallion. So vivid was her thoughts that she imagined that she could feel his presence, the particular warmth of him, the weight he seemed to generate, as if he were the very mountain itself.. solid, immobile, unending..

Sighing softly she curled up tighter, wishing desperately for him to return. She missed him so... the cold ache in her chest a daily pain. Suddenly, something large and warm brushed her fur, the thick yet phantom ooze of familiar shadows through her fur... like the touch of twilight at dusk. The husky intonation of her name.... she knew that voice!

"Monfulta?!"

Pale head jerked upwards, eyes the colour of winter dawn flared open, fastening on the shadowy form before her as if seeing a ghost. After a moment of startled stupor, the young doe darted to her feet, practically throwing herself against the massive furred bulk of the stallion. Slender body pressing close as she nuzzled into the slowly dripping shadowed fur.

"Monfulta!"

Limbs shaking the doe leaned into the warmth of him, head buried under the thick fall of his mane, her pale body nearly obscured as the shadows dripped over it. Whickering softly, tears misting her vision until she closed them tight, the slender doe could hardly believe it. He was back!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm
He smiled, seeing her surprised face, lowering his snout against her soft wintery body, stretching it down her neck in the most affectionate way possible. "I had promised I would come back did I not?" He seemed more cool and relaxed since last he spoke to her.
But it was just cover of the distraught her always memories he dawned on when he needed the comfortable senses of her being close to him.

Giving a soft whinny of happiness to her he huffed. "I am sorry if you have endeavored many a problems while I was gone.. But I am here for you now and wish not to have to go away from your side my very dear friend.." She was more to him the just any friend though. But maybe Monfulta was a tad shy deep down? Or it was just the facts he had to grow into it once more after the excite of seeing his wintered beauty.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Nuzzling closer still, a soft, semi-damp giggle escaped her as his muzzle ruffled her fur, the tickling sensation of his shadows making her shiver delicately. Her own nose still buried deep in his mane and her voice came out muffled, though she made no move to pull back but rather, leaned more fully against his solid frame.

"You did... I missed you loads. It was so lonely here when you had gone...."

Blushing at his speech, and glad he couldn't see it, she lifted her head, nosing her muzzle through the fur of his neck before stepping back, just enough to tuck her head under his own with a little sigh of gratitude. "I wish to stay with you.. Monfulta... If.. if you want to travail again.. I'll come with if if you are willing.. I just... " Shivering a little she leaned against him, rubbing her head along the underside of his jaw with a little whicker of joy.

"I am so happy you came back..."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm
"I won't be leaving your side if you wish to someday leave from here. But for now I can accept this as your home. As it is now mine alongside your's." He stiffled a chuckled as he had slightly noticed the blush.

"I have grown quite smitten with you Liadain.." He admitted with a slight shy shift of his scary green eyes. "Over the time I had found myself not thinking upon those whom have spoken to me through the times away. But more or less the affections I have for you." He blushed under his darkened pelt. An invisible blush. But his body heat did spike. He was trying to say he loved her in a complicated fashion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Bright winter eyes peeked up at him as she tilted her head, muzzle still resting under his jaw as she pricked her ears, a shy smile gracing her expression. "I am happy where ever you are, Moofu. Here, or down in the valley... I just wish to be with you." She couldn't suppress the shiver that trailed through her body at the memory of the bear and the two kalonas. But Moofu was here now, nothing else mattered.

As he spoke again, she met his gaze, her own pale coat unable to fully hide her blush, her warmth a match for his as she shyly pressed against his side. Lifting her head she stretched her slender muzzle up, gently touching the stallion's dark cheek with her pale nose, ears pricked and eyes shimmering with unshed tears. Understanding shone in her expression as she stepped closer, letting her body melt against the full length of his, her neck arching against his own, dark shadows melting over white snowy fur.

"I have thought only of you as well... I wish to stay with you if you will have me.." Shyly she looked up once more, silvery gaze soft with love and gentle emotion.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm
Monfulta listened to her words with much attention, he hadn't given anyone this attention ever in his long life.
"I feel like this is home now, I have had the problems with finding a home for many years. But I feel my hooves are now snow-sunken." He admitted and smiled, an odd expression from the large stallion.

His fur happily dripping black disappearing soot upon the wintry coat below. His glowing eyes that shone mostly no emotions, now had love reign deep within them. His usually gruff expression softened to her.
"I wish to only have you Liadain. With you at my side; I am my strongest." He churred at her softly for a moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Smiling gently a new kind of warmth lit the young does eyes as she leaned into her mate, a calm settled round her as if she had finally found something, someone, she could connect to. The skittishness soothed out into gentle energies as the liquid warmth of her gaze settled on her shadow-born knight.

"I will always be at your side, Monfulta. As long as you wish me to stay." Lifting her elegant head she pressed her muzzle into the thick mane that flowed over his neck, pale eyes closing in a contented expression, a delicate sigh misting the cool air a she cuddles close.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces