Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Channel: Continued!

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild with all the shows on Disney Channel- and YOU get to be in it! 

Tags: Disney Channel, Shows, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Role Playing 

Reply Disney Channel: Continued!
Auditioning Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm
What character are you trying out for? Stella Malone

How long have you watched the show/movie? Since it first started on Disney Channel.

Why should we choose you to roleplay this character? I think Im a lot like Stella and shes fun to Roleplay as.

How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer? I can do up to I guess 2 Paragraphs or more in a post (4-6 sentences a paragraph). Im good with pretty layouts.

Roleplaying Example: Stella woke up early this morning. It was horrible, the sun was right in her face. Ugh... Her head was spinning. She had spent the whole night designing new outfits for Jonas. 3 hours of sleep was NOT enough for the hard-working, blond. Stella looked at her phone and saw the time, 7:23 "Ugh..." Today was saturday though, so she could go back to sleep for another hour, and she did.

When she woke up it was her phone ringing, Joe the contact name. She picked up, "Hey Joe..." Her voice was a bit soft, she was still tired. Working 'till 3AM tired the girl.

[Sorry this is a bad example but I can do better.]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 am
YouFailHard

How long have you watched the show/movie? Since it first started on Disney Channel.

Why should we choose you to roleplay this character? I think Im a lot like Stella and shes fun to Roleplay as.

How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer? I can do up to I guess 2 Paragraphs or more in a post (4-6 sentences a paragraph). Im good with pretty layouts.

Roleplaying Example: Stella woke up early this morning. It was horrible, the sun was right in her face. Ugh... Her head was spinning. She had spent the whole night designing new outfits for Jonas. 3 hours of sleep was NOT enough for the hard-working, blond. Stella looked at her phone and saw the time, 7:23 "Ugh..." Today was saturday though, so she could go back to sleep for another hour, and she did.

When she woke up it was her phone ringing, Joe the contact name. She picked up, "Hey Joe..." Her voice was a bit soft, she was still tired. Working 'till 3AM tired the girl.

That's great! This guild has nearly died, so we need all the good roleplayers we can get. Alrighty, you can have Stella! ^^  

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pondsgame

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 am
Leopardstreak
YouFailHard

That's great! This guild has nearly died, so we need all the good roleplayers we can get. Alrighty, you can have Stella! ^^

Thanks(L  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm
What character are you trying out for? Zack on Suite Life on Deck
How long have you watched the show/movie? Since forever
Why should we choose you to roleplay this character? I'm a lot like Zack. I am good at sports, I play practical jokes on other people, especially teachers that are strict, and I have been told that I am quite a flirt. Also, I don't like to work on school work a lot, but if you push me, then it might be possible for me to get the job done
How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer? I consider myself pretty good, better than some people I know  

Ao Kurosaki

Romantic Lover

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

arnoldmcguire335

Friendly Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 am
What character are you trying out for? Andrew "Andy" Munroe
How long have you watched the show/movie? Starting with the episode "Sonny with a Chance of Dating"
Why should we choose you to roleplay this character? He's actually Sonny's younger brother (age 9), and he actually supports his sister unlike other younger brothers. Mostly nice, kind, and has a crush on Zora, and most of the time he hangs out with the Randoms.
How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer? Just starting out
Roleplaying Example: "Hey Sis! Thanks for letting me tour the place. can I visit sometime again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:42 am
What character are you trying out for? Max Russo
How long have you watched the show/movie? Wizards of Waverly Place
Why should we choose you to roleplay this character? Cause I have been roleplaying for a long time now and I love Wizards of Waverly Place.
How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer? Yes I do
Roleplaying Example: "I'm Maxamillion and ready to show you my trick."  

Demeterkid4

Friendly Member

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Disney Channel: Continued!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff