Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Channel: Continued!

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild with all the shows on Disney Channel- and YOU get to be in it! 

Tags: Disney Channel, Shows, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Role Playing 

Reply Disney Channel: Continued!
Auditioning Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tunesa

Invisible Lionheart

9,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 pm
What character are you trying out for?
Candace Flynn

How long have you watched the show/movie?
For as long as I can remember.

Why should we choose you to roleplay this character?
I am kind of like Candace, an crazy obsessed teenager who dislikes but yet loves her siblings.

How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer?
I'm pretty good I guess. I have done it before on several threads. I have also took a Media, Drama class last year where I had to write scripts.

Roleplaying Example:

Phineas and Ferb made a huge paper boat in the backyard. Candace is on her phone talking to Stacy. She says on her phone, "Let's go to the mall later today, I need to find a cute dress to wear when I go see Jeremy. (sigh) Jeremy and his dreamy face." Candace then looks out her window and sees the boys making their huge boat and says, "Stace, I'll talk to you later." She then runs outside and sreamed to the boys, "You're so busted, I'm telling mom." She then takes her cellphone out and dial's her mom's number. When her mom picks up she screams, "You need to come home now! The boys built a huge paper boat in the backyard." Her mom then replies, "Candace you need to calm down. I'm sure it's just nothing." Candace then says, "but it's just right there... COME HOME NOW!!!" Her mom says ,"Ok" and then hangs up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 pm
i - xeno - y
Candace Flynn

For as long as I can remember.

I am kind of like Candace, an crazy obsessed teenager who dislikes but yet loves her siblings.

I'm pretty good I guess. I have done it before on several threads. I have also took a Media, Drama class last year where I had to write scripts.

Roleplaying Example:

Phineas and Ferb made a huge paper boat in the backyard. Candace is on her phone talking to Stacy. She says on her phone, "Let's go to the mall later today, I need to find a cute dress to wear when I go see Jeremy. (sigh) Jeremy and his dreamy face." Candace then looks out her window and sees the boys making their huge boat and says, "Stace, I'll talk to you later." She then runs outside and sreamed to the boys, "You're so busted, I'm telling mom." She then takes her cellphone out and dial's her mom's number. When her mom picks up she screams, "You need to come home now! The boys built a huge paper boat in the backyard." Her mom then replies, "Candace you need to calm down. I'm sure it's just nothing." Candace then says, "but it's just right there... COME HOME NOW!!!" Her mom says ,"Ok" and then hangs up.

Great job. ^^ You got her! (;  

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:00 pm
Leopardstreak
collie442
did i get kovu?

Ah, yes, I'm sorry, again! x3

its ok ana yay!! blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Leopardstreak

Yay!! (: I'll fill out a profile as soon as i can. I'm also going to audition for London in Suite Life on Deck later today or tomorrow.  

tunesa

Invisible Lionheart

9,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 pm
i - xeno - y
Leopardstreak

Yay!! (: I'll fill out a profile as soon as i can. I'm also going to audition for London in Suite Life on Deck later today or tomorrow.

Alrighty. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz

Since it first aired

I really like Vanessa, since she is my favorite character in the show and I'm sure I can roleplay her very well.

I'm very good. I always most more then one paragraph and I can post more, depending on what I am given to work with. I make a few mistakes here and there but not often.

Roleplaying Example:
The teenager sat in her glothic bedroom, arms crossed. She could hear her father in the other room coming up with some evil scheme. Vanessa let out a sigh and pushed her brown hair out of her face. Couldn't her dad not work for one day? It was his weekend with her and all he was doing was something evil. Vanessa didn't even know what her father was actually doing but she knew in about two seconds Perry the Platypus would come in and spoil it. She heard something crash in the other room and knew her father had just caught his nemesis. "Right on time," she muttered to herself. The teenager stood up and walked out of her room into the middle of a fight between her father and Perry. "3, 2, 1..." she said and a large machine in the center of the room began to steam and suddenly exploded. Vanessa rolled her eyes and walked to the door, waving her father a goodbye.

Memories in the Mist
Vice Captain

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Memories in the Mist
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz

Since it first aired

I really like Vanessa, since she is my favorite character in the show and I'm sure I can roleplay her very well.

I'm very good. I always most more then one paragraph and I can post more, depending on what I am given to work with. I make a few mistakes here and there but not often.

Roleplaying Example:
The teenager sat in her glothic bedroom, arms crossed. She could hear her father in the other room coming up with some evil scheme. Vanessa let out a sigh and pushed her brown hair out of her face. Couldn't her dad not work for one day? It was his weekend with her and all he was doing was something evil. Vanessa didn't even know what her father was actually doing but she knew in about two seconds Perry the Platypus would come in and spoil it. She heard something crash in the other room and knew her father had just caught his nemesis. "Right on time," she muttered to herself. The teenager stood up and walked out of her room into the middle of a fight between her father and Perry. "3, 2, 1..." she said and a large machine in the center of the room began to steam and suddenly exploded. Vanessa rolled her eyes and walked to the door, waving her father a goodbye.

Great job. got the part, obviously. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:20 pm
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
cody
sicnce it aired
Cody Is Smart Like Me Hes The Only Person On Suite life on deck i can relate to.
pretty good most people say i am i can write pretty good but you dint say about five senteces
Roleplaying Example
Cody And Zack Were Up On The Sky Deck Cody Sighed " Boy, Am I Bored " Zack Frowned " Shut It Cody Im Going To Try To Hit on those girls".Zack Said, Cody Frowned " Women Arent Objects You Got To be Nice To them I Should Know I dated bailey " cody said. Zack Sighed" Well You need to get over her " Zack said frowning . Cody Raised His Voice" Ho Can I Get Over Her Shes So pretty !" Cody said . Zack Sighed " I dont care you need to get over Her!" Zack Said Raiseing his voice.

I'm sorry, but I have to say no. First of all, I do not approve of you posting that profile before I said you could. You may be the only one to audition yet, but this guild requires literacy, and a five sentence minimum. First of all, I did not like the 'dipstick' comment, and your grammar needs to improve. I'm picky about literacy, but even more when it comes to main characters. I'm sorry, but no. You can create your own character if you want.
Fine Hold On Ill Rewrite It and by the way, an i rewrote deepstick to be quiet cody.  

Durable Wolf

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm
wolf4331
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
cody
sicnce it aired
Cody Is Smart Like Me Hes The Only Person On Suitelife on deck i can relate to.
pretty good mos people don post literacy alot i post a bout three sentence
Roleplaying Example
Cody And Zack Were Up On The Sky Deck Cody Sighed " Boy, Am I Bored " Zack Frowned " Shut It Dipstick Im Going To Try To Hit on those girls".Zack Said, Cody Frowned " Women Arent Objects Youve Got Tobe Nice To them I Should Know I dated baliey " cody said. Zack Sighed" Well You need to get over her " Zack said frowning . Cody Raised His Voice" Ho Can I Get Over Her Shes So pretty !" Cody said . Zack Sighed " I dont care you need to get over Her!" Zack Said Raiseing his voice.

I'm sorry, but I have to say no. First of all, I do not approve of you posting that profile before I said you could. You may be the only one to audition yet, but this guild requires literacy, and a five sentence minimum. First of all, I did not like the 'dipstick' comment, and your grammar needs to improve. I'm picky about literacy, but even more when it comes to main characters. I'm sorry, but no. You can create your own character if you want.
Fine Hold On Ill Rewrite It

I'm sorry, but I've already made my decision. No.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:36 pm
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
cody
sicnce it aired
Roleplaying Example
Cody And Zack Were Up On The Sky Deck Cody Sighed " Boy, Am I Bored " Zack Frowned " Shut It Dipstick Im Going To Try To Hit on those girls".Zack Said, Cody Frowned " Women Arent Objects Youve Got Tobe Nice To them I Should Know I dated baliey " cody said. Zack Sighed" Well You need to get over her " Zack said frowning . Cody Raised His Voice" Ho Can I Get Over Her Shes So pretty !" Cody said . Zack Sighed " I dont care you need to get over Her!" Zack Said Raiseing his voice.

just delete it all and i dont care about the blacklist thing go ahead . stressed and by the way im Mad Now.  

Durable Wolf

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm
wolf4331
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
Leopardstreak
wolf4331
cody
sicnce it aired
Roleplaying Example

just delete it all and i dont care about the blacklist thing go ahead . stressed and by the way im Mad Now.

You're mad at me because I'm the guild owner and I didn't make things go your way? I'm sorry. I didn't know you were the new captain. I make fair decisions and I expect them to be respected. If you want to go off and be mad, that's fine with me. Just don't take it out here, or on other members. Including me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Zazu

Probably since the movie came out on VHS :3

Zazu is another one of my favorite characters! He's annoying yet fun to play at the same time.

Pretty well. c:

Roleplaying Example:
Zazu nodded as he took off in search for Kaya. He scanned the clearing in search for the young cub. 'Just like Kiara,' he thought to himself. He finally noticed the cub, but she wasn't alone. He swooped down in front of the two cubs, as Upendi had just appeared. "Kaya, everyone is looking for you! Simba and Nala are worried sick!" He ranted, and looked up at them. "Didn't your father ever tell you not to go out alone?" He continued, like Kaya was his own daughter. With out waiting for her to say anything, he spoke again. "Come along, Kaya, Upendi." He said quickly, and started to take off. He occasionally looked back at them, making sure they were following.

Dreamcatchre

Dedicated Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Dreamcatchre
Zazu

Probably since the movie came out on VHS :3

Zazu is another one of my favorite characters! He's annoying yet fun to play at the same time.

Pretty well. c:

Roleplaying Example:
Zazu nodded as he took off in search for Kaya. He scanned the clearing in search for the young cub. 'Just like Kiara,' he thought to himself. He finally noticed the cub, but she wasn't alone. He swooped down in front of the two cubs, as Upendi had just appeared. "Kaya, everyone is looking for you! Simba and Nala are worried sick!" He ranted, and looked up at them. "Didn't your father ever tell you not to go out alone?" He continued, like Kaya was his own daughter. With out waiting for her to say anything, he spoke again. "Come along, Kaya, Upendi." He said quickly, and started to take off. He occasionally looked back at them, making sure they were following.

Great job. You got the part! c:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm
London Tipton from Suit Life on Deck
Sence it came out
It just that she is a fun person that i can roleplay her also i like saying yay me and i am fun and silly just like her
I consider me as a good roleplayer because i will practice my line and practice to be the best person like her
Roleplaying Example:London didn't like her roommate baily so she write a note and put it on the chair Mr. Moseby,Ms. Tutweiller,Cody,Zack,Bailey,and Woody read the note that said she left the ship then when London left the ship on the plain then they all look up then Mr. Moseby said is the pilot wearing a diamond necklace then they went to this island on a ship to find London then then came on the island to find London then Bailey saw a pig stuck so she found a rope then tied it to the pig for a leash and call the pig snorker(i think)then bailey said we should split up to find London then Cody and Zack went up to her and grab her then they both said i'll go with you then Baily said Cody and Zack go together and i'll go with woody and snorker then they left Cody said to Zack this is not working out with me and u being with Baily then Mr. Moseby found a guy who sell pie so Mr. Moseby ask him do u know where the police station then the pie guy say yes wait here then the pie guy change to a police person then he said you looking for the police station i'll take u there then Mr. Moseby saw london in jail and london said yay it's Mr. Moseby and then Mr. Moseby said and told the police guy i commend u to please let her out then the police guy open the gate then Mr. Moseby then i'll skip to the end where they re on the sip cause it is taking long when they were on the ship Mrs. Tutweiller said to London your "GROUNDED" then Mr. Moseby said to Mrs. Tutweiller you can only give detention i ground then Mr. Moseby said to London your "GROUNDED" then London told Baily this sucks then Baily told London i know me stuck as ur roommate then London said i know it's a shock but it was cool when you got us out of the jail thing then Baily said so are we cool then London said yes we cool i'll be like a big sister u never have then Baily said well actually i have 6 older sister and 3 little sister then Lodon said wow ur mom need a hobby come on sis let go buy a new whole drobe then Baily said London u don't have to buy me a new whole drobe then London said not for u for me then Baily said then why do you want me to come then London said somebody have to say how do i look then they both left.  

trina11121

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm
trina11121
London Tipton from Suit Life on Deck
Sence it came out
It just that she is a fun person that i can roleplay her also i like saying yay me and i am fun and silly just like her
I consider me as a good roleplayer because i will practice my line and practice to be the best person like her
Roleplaying Example:London didn't like her roommate baily so she write a note and put it on the chair Mr. Moseby,Ms. Tutweiller,Cody,Zack,Bailey,and Woody read the note that said she left the ship then when London left the ship on the plain then they all look up then Mr. Moseby said is the pilot wearing a diamond necklace then they went to this island on a ship to find London then then came on the island to find London then Bailey saw a pig stuck so she found a rope then tied it to the pig for a leash and call the pig snorker(i think)then bailey said we should split up to find London then Cody and Zack went up to her and grab her then they both said i'll go with you then Baily said Cody and Zack go together and i'll go with woody and snorker then they left Cody said to Zack this is not working out with me and u being with Baily then Mr. Moseby found a guy who sell pie so Mr. Moseby ask him do u know where the police station then the pie guy say yes wait here then the pie guy change to a police person then he said you looking for the police station i'll take u there then Mr. Moseby saw london in jail and london said yay it's Mr. Moseby and then Mr. Moseby said and told the police guy i commend u to please let her out then the police guy open the gate then Mr. Moseby then i'll skip to the end where they re on the sip cause it is taking long when they were on the ship Mrs. Tutweiller said to London your "GROUNDED" then Mr. Moseby said to Mrs. Tutweiller you can only give detention i ground then Mr. Moseby said to London your "GROUNDED" then London told Baily this sucks then Baily told London i know me stuck as ur roommate then London said i know it's a shock but it was cool when you got us out of the jail thing then Baily said so are we cool then London said yes we cool i'll be like a big sister u never have then Baily said well actually i have 6 older sister and 3 little sister then Lodon said wow ur mom need a hobby come on sis let go buy a new whole drobe then Baily said London u don't have to buy me a new whole drobe then London said not for u for me then Baily said then why do you want me to come then London said somebody have to say how do i look then they both left.

Well... Sorry. I can't give you the part, because:

o1. The grammar is not nearly good enough, no offense. I only give main characters to people with excellent grammar.

o2. You took this example from an episode of the show. To me, this is plagarism. I will not allow plagarism in my guild.  
Disney Channel: Continued!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff