Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Channel: Continued!

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild with all the shows on Disney Channel- and YOU get to be in it! 

Tags: Disney Channel, Shows, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Role Playing 

Reply Disney Channel: Continued!
Auditioning Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:47 am
Leopardstreak
misaolovesnaruto16rox
What character are you trying out for?
zack
How long have you watched the show/movie?
since it hired
Why should we choose you to roleplay this character?
zack is my favorite character.he's always trying to impress girls like maddie.i think i could play him good.he's also pranking people too.he's awesome,cool,funny and fun loving character.

How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer?
i think pretty ok at roleplaying.usually i type a few sentences. sometimes paragpraphs.
Roleplaying Example:zack was trying to impress girls again.the girls laughed at him and walked away.he decided to go his brother cody.he was talking to cody while was he giving people their smoothes.he finished talking to cody.then he saw a pretty girl sitting there.he started to flirt with her.but she ingroned(sp) him and walked away.zack sighed and conituned giving people their smoothes at the juice bar as usual.

I have made a decision on Zack. I'm sorry, but main characters need good roleplayers, and your roleplaying isn't up to the standards. I'm sorry.
i know well i don't care at all about what you say i'm sorry for saying that so whatever well i'm just a bit new at roleplaying a main characters from shows so i don't care if my roleplaying isn't up to standards i don't care at all so whatever i'm sorry if i'm being mean it's just i kind of suck at roleplaying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am
Harper!
Since it aired
Because I love how Harper's always wearing out of the ordinary clothes! She makes me laugh.
I think on a 1-10 scale, I would be a 7, because I can be very descriptive, and I don't type paragraphs often..
Roleplaying Example:
Harper walked into the Waverly Sub Station, wearing a macaroni hat and a noodle dress. ''She looks like something my mom would cook!'' Harper heard someone whisper. ''Thank you!'' She said to them. They gave her a confused look, but she just walked up to the counter, Justin was on duty. ''H-hi Justin! I love your shirt! You know I can make you a shirt! You want me to?''She blabbed. ''Uh, no thanks Harper..'' Justin said slowly backing away. ''Alright then see you later!'' She yelled waving.

((Is it good?And sorry for using Justin in this..))  

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Harper!
Since it aired
Because I love how Harper's always wearing out of the ordinary clothes! She makes me laugh.
I think on a 1-10 scale, I would be a 7, because I can be very descriptive, and I don't type paragraphs often..
Roleplaying Example:
Harper walked into the Waverly Sub Station, wearing a macaroni hat and a noodle dress. ''She looks like something my mom would cook!'' Harper heard someone whisper. ''Thank you!'' She said to them. They gave her a confused look, but she just walked up to the counter, Justin was on duty. ''H-hi Justin! I love your shirt! You know I can make you a shirt! You want me to?''She blabbed. ''Uh, no thanks Harper..'' Justin said slowly backing away. ''Alright then see you later!'' She yelled waving.

Oh, don't worry about using Justin. It's great! I love the whole noodle/macaroni thing... Accepted! You've got the spot! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Harper!
Since it aired
Roleplaying Example:

Oh, don't worry about using Justin. It's great! I love the whole noodle/macaroni thing... Accepted! You've got the spot! <3

Yay! Thank you!  

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Harper!
Since it aired
Roleplaying Example:

Yay! Thank you!

Oh! One quick note. Since I have seen your roleplaying before, it was an easy decision. But, since she is a main character, I'd really appreciate it if you tried to write a bit more, not exclusively long paragraphs, but not only a tiny bit. Just try and make your posts a bit longer. If you need any suggestions or ideas, don't hesitate to ask me! (; <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Harper!
Since it aired
Roleplaying Example:

Yay! Thank you!

Oh! One quick note. Since I have seen your roleplaying before, it was an easy decision. But, since she is a main character, I'd really appreciate it if you tried to write a bit more, not exclusively long paragraphs, but not only a tiny bit. Just try and make your posts a bit longer. If you need any suggestions or ideas, don't hesitate to ask me! (; <3

Oh alright! I will try.  

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Leopardstreak
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Harper!
Since it aired
Roleplaying Example:

Yay! Thank you!

Oh alright! I will try.

And that's all I can ask. ^^ (:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:10 pm
collie442
Maddie

I didn't watch it at first, cause i didnt think it was cool then i saw one episode because nothing else was on and i have watched it ever since.

Because i loved Maddie in the suite life of zack and cody and was sad when she wasnt going to be in the suite life on deck crying

I think i am ok. I'm dont type paragraphs(usually) i mostly just type a few scentences and get staright to the point.

Roleplaying Example:

Maddie was standing at the candy counter at the Tipton. She sighed. Today had been a very slow day. It seemed the hotel was a normal one for once. Carrie had taken Zack and Cody to the movies and mall and London was out shopping. Nothing strange went on when they weren't around. Then Maddie heard the rolling of the luggage carts and here came Zack and Cody racing each other. Maddie realized they where coming to the stairs,
"Take the ramp, not the stairs!" She called to them but it was too late and the carts tripped and tummbled over causing the vase on the table to break.
Oh...Mr.Mosbey's going to have their headsShe thought to herself

did i get her?  

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:16 pm
collie442
collie442
Maddie

I didn't watch it at first, cause i didnt think it was cool then i saw one episode because nothing else was on and i have watched it ever since.

Because i loved Maddie in the suite life of zack and cody and was sad when she wasnt going to be in the suite life on deck crying

I think i am ok. I'm dont type paragraphs(usually) i mostly just type a few scentences and get staright to the point.

Roleplaying Example:

Maddie was standing at the candy counter at the Tipton. She sighed. Today had been a very slow day. It seemed the hotel was a normal one for once. Carrie had taken Zack and Cody to the movies and mall and London was out shopping. Nothing strange went on when they weren't around. Then Maddie heard the rolling of the luggage carts and here came Zack and Cody racing each other. Maddie realized they where coming to the stairs,
"Take the ramp, not the stairs!" She called to them but it was too late and the carts tripped and tummbled over causing the vase on the table to break.
Oh...Mr.Mosbey's going to have their headsShe thought to herself

did i get her?

Oh! Yes, I'm sorry. You got the part. (; Congrats!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 pm
yay thanks!!  

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 pm
Kovu
For a long time!
Because i loved Kovu and i think i can roleplay him very well!!
I consider myself ok. Not the best but not the worst.
Roleplaying Example:

Kovu dragged himself out of the lion den. He let out a huge yawn that sounded some what like a roar and scared some mocking birds and they flew away. Kovu shrugged and padded up to pride rock to look out at the pride lands. He smiled to himself and then looked to the Outlands. His smile turned into a frown. That was the place he was born at but it wasnt for him anymore. He was the King of the Pride Lands now. Then a voice started him. He turned around to see his(Wife/mate whatever you call them in the lion king world).Kovu let out a sigh of relief seeing it was just Kiara.
"Did i scare you?" she asked
"No!Not at all!" he responded trying act as if he wasnt scared at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:12 pm
cody
sicnce it aired
Cody Is Smart Like Me Hes The Only Person On Suitelife on deck i can relate to.
pretty good mos people don post literacy alot i post a bout three sentence
Roleplaying Example
Cody And Zack Were Up On The Sky Deck Cody Sighed " Boy, Am I Bored " Zack Frowned " Shut It Dipstick Im Going To Try To Hit on those girls".Zack Said, Cody Frowned " Women Arent Objects Youve Got Tobe Nice To them I Should Know I dated baliey " cody said.  

Durable Wolf

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 pm
wolf4331
cody
sicnce it aired
Cody Is Smart Like Me Hes The Only Person On Suitelife on deck i can relate to.
pretty good mos people don post literacy alot i post a bout three sentence
Roleplaying Example
Cody And Zack Were Up On The Sky Deck Cody Sighed " Boy, Am I Bored " Zack Frowned " Shut It Dipstick Im Going To Try To Hit on those girls".Zack Said, Cody Frowned " Women Arent Objects Youve Got Tobe Nice To them I Should Know I dated baliey " cody said.

I'm sorry, but I have to say no. First of all, I do not approve of you posting that profile before I said you could. You may be the only one to audition yet, but this guild requires literacy, and a five sentence minimum. First of all, I did not like the 'dipstick' comment, and your grammar needs to improve. I'm picky about literacy, but even more when it comes to main characters. I'm sorry, but no. You can create your own character if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm
did i get kovu?  

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200