Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Channel: Continued!

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild with all the shows on Disney Channel- and YOU get to be in it! 

Tags: Disney Channel, Shows, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Role Playing 

Reply Disney Channel: Continued!
Auditioning Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Welcome to the Auditioning Center!

You need to audition here for a major role in ANY of the shows. A main character, definitely. If you are auditioning, you must keep in character! You will be judged upon the personality of the character, keeping his/her personality, grammar, spelling, and overall roleplaying skill.

Please use this form:

What character are you trying out for?
How long have you watched the show/movie?
Why should we choose you to roleplay this character?
How well do you consider yourself as a roleplayer?
Roleplaying Example:

Open Characters

Please refer to these links::

Suite Life on Deck

Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Wizards of Waverly Place

Sonny With A Chance

Good Luck Charlie

Phineas & Ferb

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana Forever

Jonas

Remember the rules, and have fun! We will have a decision at the latest by the end of the day. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm
London Tipton

How long have you watched the show?
Since it first aired!

It'll be fun making her sound like an... 'airhead', and saying 'Yay me!' in nearly every sentence.

How well do you consider yourself as a role player?
I'd rate my self as a pretty literate role player. On a scale of one to ten, I think I'm an eight. I make few mistakes, as I hate typos! And I just love it. :3  

Dreamcatchre

Dedicated Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:18 pm
Nala
Well movie but like forever!! Lke fifty million times!!
Because I am an active roleplayer and I love Nala
I consider myself ok. I mean like I don't type paragraphs for each post. Usually like a couple sentences or less, but ask my friends I am a devoted one!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm
Teddy
Since it first aired(Cause I love Bridget Mendler!!)
Because I've seen every episode and watch the new ones on On Demand asap!!
You can read my last post, but I guess I am ok.  

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXSe7en_0f_SwordsXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm
Vitani (Lion King II)
It's a movie, but I've watched it too many times. x3

Vitani is my favorite character in the movie....well her and Kiara, but she's taken. x3 I love her loyalty to her mother, and then to Simba during the fight at the end.

I rate myself about an nine, because I have a little bit of a hard time showing the character's feelings. I am excellent with Grammar, spelling, and staying in character.

Are we supposed to show an rp example?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Yes, I'm so sorry! Please include a roleplay example. And, you're limited to 5 main characters! ^^

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dreamcatchre

Dedicated Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 pm
((Eep, okay. Here's my role play sample!))

London Tipton lifted her sleeping mask and looked around her suite, just as she did every morning. She sighed and got out of bed. She walked over to her super big closet, which includes her very own elevators, escalators, etc. She walked inside and headed to the left. She HAD to find something to wear to that yacht party this evening! Scrolling down each isle of fancy beach dresses and summer clothing, each glance didn't appeal to her. "This will never do. If I want to look amazing for Stacy's(?) party tonight, I'll have to go shopping!" She stated, and turned to find something to wear until she found the perfect party outfit. She picked out a purple vitali (?) top with a white scarf and a fancy glittery gold skirt that made a jingly noise when you moved around in it. Pleased with her attire, she then headed to make up world to put on her make up and fix her beautiful brunette hair. When she was done, she sat up and headed down to the main lobby to start her shopping day. Pressing the buttons on the elevator always amused London, so sometimes it would take her ages to reach the lobby because she pressed a lot of the floor buttons. She even wondered to herself why it took so long all the time, not even remembering she hit more buttons than she needed. Finally, the elevator made that ding noise it always makes. She strutted out into the lobby where she saw Maddie working at the candy counter, like always. Moseby (Sp) was pondering around the lobby, ferociously going through a pile of papers. London rolled her eyes. "Moesby, what did I tell you about relaxing?" She said, picking up her pace trying to keep up with him. "Oh, you need to get someone to fix the elevator, it always stops on the most random floors!" She explained, and walked towards the exit, not wanting to hear his response and headed out the turning doors.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 pm
Nala

Hardly ever watch the show, but I've seen all three movies THOUSANDS of times!

I love lions, they're my favorite african animal! Nala is also my favorite character, as I have many stuffed animals of her. <3

I'm fairly literate!

Roleplaying Example:
Nala was nuzzled next to her mate, Simba inside of pride rock. She moved slightly, not wanting to wake up. Finally standing up, she stretched and let out a big yawn. She headed out to the exit. The sun was bright, which caused her to squint. The queen got used to the lighting after a bit, and slowly walked down the stepping rocks and onto the plains. It was still rather early, not even her daughter Kiara or son in law Kovu were up yet. She glanced around the african plains and headed over to a small lake of water. She bent down to take a few drinks and looked back up again. She turned around to head back up to pride rock, to see if anyone was awake yet. Slowly walking back up the stepping stones, she saw a hint of dark brown fur in the corner of her eye. It was Kovu, and walked up to him. "Good morning," She purred, and awaited his reply.  

Dreamcatchre

Dedicated Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 am
collie442
Nala
Well movie but like forever!! Like fifty million times!!
Because I am an active roleplayer and I love Nala
I consider myself ok. I mean like I don't type paragraphs for each post. Usually like a couple sentences or less, but ask my friends I am a devoted one!

((Sorry! And this will take place when Kiara is still little))

Nala woke up as the morning sunlight streamed into the den. She blinked her eyes to adjust to the sunlight and then looked around as the other lionesses where awaking. She noticed that Simba, her mate, and Kiara, her daughter where not in the den. She padded out of the lion den and spotted them on Pride Rock. Nala smiled, Simba was talking to his daughter about the pride lands and how she would once inherit it. She decided to pad over as Simba said, "Over there is Timon's and Pumba's home. Your other and I both know it considering she found me there when Scar had took over."
Nala butted in, "Yup" she meowed and nuzzled a hello to her mate and daughter.

((Sorry I would write more but i have to go to school!! I'll do Teddy to after school!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 pm
Teddy Roleplay Example sad check earlier post for other stuff)

"Hey Charlie, it's your big sister, Teddy, here with my video diary." Teddy had started the video diary for her baby sister, Charlie. She did this almost every day for her telling her how to survive their "Special" family. "Anyway today Gabe got gum stuck in your hair, and let me tell you it took Mom more than an hour to get it all out." Speaking of Mom, she called for dinner and Teddy ended her video,"Till next time!" and shut it off.  

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXSe7en_0f_SwordsXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 pm
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx
Vitani (Lion King II)
It's a movie, but I've watched it too many times. x3

Vitani is my favorite character in the movie....well her and Kiara, but she's taken. x3 I love her loyalty to her mother, and then to Simba during the fight at the end.

I rate myself about an nine, because I have a little bit of a hard time showing the character's feelings. I am excellent with Grammar, spelling, and staying in character.

Roleplay Example (Past experience): Vitani grinned a devilish grin, her eyes flickering over to Nuka. "Zira wants you to come with me to see Kovu's progress," she meowed, a glow of mischief in her eyes.
Nuka laughed. "Yes, to see how he's failing, so I can be successor of Scar, and then I win back Pride Rock For Mother!"
Vitani flinched slightly as her brother laughed maniacally. She growled. "Shut up, you fool!" she snarled, pushing him roughly. "We all know that you aren't ever going to be Scar's successor!" She trotted in the direction of the Pridelands.
Soon enough, she scented the disgustingly friendly scent of the Pridelands. She growled. They would stick out like torn claws. She turned to Nuka. "We need to disguise our scents," she meowed, her tail flicking toward a patch of mud.
Nuka laughed. "Yeah, alright." He started toward the mud, but stopped, breaking off into a scratshing frenzy. Vitani stared dubiously as some of his mane flew into the air. As it ended, she sighed. "Hurry up, Useless," she growled, rolling in the mud.
After they finished, they continued in the direction of Pride Rock.
Some minutes later, Nuka stopped her with a hiss. "Shh, I can smell him," he growled. Anticipation glowed in his blood red eyes, making Vitani's ears lay flat.
"Okay," she meowed, motioning him foward. Nuka had been right. She quickly spotted Her brother, talking with a young, familiar lioness. He was laughing with her.
Vitani growled. She had seen enough, and Nuka's deranged giggling was only making her angrier. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Zira, I saw it! He is being friendly with that she-cat!" she meowed urgently. "A little too friendly!" She sighed, looking down. "I think he's forgetting his objective." she sighed worriedly.
Zira's nose twitched. "No, this is perfect," she laughed after a few moments. "This will make it all convincing! After the fire you two lit, Simba's been getting more and more on his side!" Her brown eyes glittered with happiness. "This is wonderful!"
Vitani's ears flattened. This was the farthest thing from excellent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:02 am
Alright, the results!

Dream-- London & Nala

Collie-- Teddy

Anachronism-- Vitani

Thanks for auditioning! The Nala auditions were especially hard, but all were great! Please fill out a profile for your characters, and thank you! ~<3

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

collie442

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 am
Maddie

I didn't watch it at first, cause i didnt think it was cool then i saw one episode because nothing else was on and i have watched it ever since.

Because i loved Maddie in the suite life of zack and cody and was sad when she wasnt going to be in the suite life on deck crying

I think i am ok. I'm dont type paragraphs(usually) i mostly just type a few scentences and get staright to the point.

Roleplaying Example:

Maddie was standing at the candy counter at the Tipton. She sighed. Today had been a very slow day. It seemed the hotel was a normal one for once. Carrie had taken Zack and Cody to the movies and mall and London was out shopping. Nothing strange went on when they weren't around. Then Maddie heard the rolling of the luggage carts and here came Zack and Cody racing each other. Maddie realized they where coming to the stairs,
"Take the ramp, not the stairs!" She called to them but it was too late and the carts tripped and tummbled over causing the vase on the table to break.
Oh...Mr.Mosbey's going to have their headsShe thought to herself

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:37 am
zack
since it hired
zack is my favorite character.he's always trying to impress girls like maddie.i think i could play him good.he's also pranking people too.he's awesome,cool,funny and fun loving character.

i think pretty ok at roleplaying.usually i type a few sentences. sometimes paragpraphs.
Roleplaying Example:zack was trying to impress girls again.the girls laughed at him and walked away.he decided to go his brother cody.he was talking to cody while was he giving people their smoothes.he finished talking to cody.then he saw a pretty girl sitting there.he started to flirt with her.but she ingroned(sp) him and walked away.zack sighed and conituned giving people their smoothes at the juice bar as usual.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

Leopardstreak
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
zack
since it hired
zack is my favorite character.he's always trying to impress girls like maddie.i think i could play him good.he's also pranking people too.he's awesome,cool,funny and fun loving character.

i think pretty ok at roleplaying.usually i type a few sentences. sometimes paragpraphs.
Roleplaying Example:zack was trying to impress girls again.the girls laughed at him and walked away.he decided to go his brother cody.he was talking to cody while was he giving people their smoothes.he finished talking to cody.then he saw a pretty girl sitting there.he started to flirt with her.but she ingroned(sp) him and walked away.zack sighed and conituned giving people their smoothes at the juice bar as usual.

I have made a decision on Zack. I'm sorry, but main characters need good roleplayers, and your roleplaying isn't up to the standards. I'm sorry.

Disney Channel: Continued!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff