Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rule regarding: Posts with pictures in them. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 am
Edit: I used zoom to show only one post.

I know that the posting style with images of your digimons and tamer looks great but it also looks incredibly chaotic. Thus this rule:

Posting signatures like this
User Image

Is no longer allowed, it is simply too big.
You may use signatures like this if it is about the size of a normal post This also includes large photos that exceed 320x320 pixels!

Signatures like this:
User Image
Are still allowed

Thank you heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 am
Imma guess you a fan for left for dead.... anyways I cant tell if that is page stretching on your computer but it is not on mine O_o maybe you just need to zoom out...so i disagree sorry  

KiroMishima
Crew

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 am
Pummel, I know that a lot of times people know it's page stretching but instead of getting rid of all of it together, let people fix it? Like...I don't know take some things out or something? ><

But I know what you mean and I both kinda agree and disagree with this...unless this isn't up for arguments...then yeah...

But yeah, give people a warning about page stretching, or if they have common sense they would fix it...>.>

Yeah...those are my two cents or whatever C:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 am
I would like to apologies for making these post for people and I will make sure that they are smaller from now on.  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am
I understand and Apologize (even thought at one doesn't stretch my page sweatdrop )

there are some in-particular that do stretch and when that happens it causes the others to stretch to meet those same standards...
For example, that one (taken from Network City) doesn't really stretch because I altered it later on. Then again after looking at that page, there isn't any stretching that shows up on mine nor Karan. I would assume that it's the setting on someone computer that may cause stretching...

One way that you can tell, at least on mine is if you can't see the border opposite of where the avatar is... Like, still hitting that series of posts, the page before it, my first post before the checkers were cut short.

Edit: One thing at that causing the stretching is the lining at the top and bottom of most post... Sorry Gema... about 75 of the little checker things is enough, yeah I kind of did the math and counted those suckers...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm
are we allowed to post the link in place of the picture?  

USSR_canine

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm
My only concern was the size of them. I personally believe that as long as the stylized posts don't stretch the page, they should be fine, but if this is how u want it, I won't argue any further.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm
and sometimes animated ones make it a little worse  

dragwarrior

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am
Thank you for your opinions, they mean the world me 3nodding

Karan: I did use zoom to show the post as a singular.
I never mentioned page stretching, and to be honest I didn't even think of it. It´s not the page stretching it´s the signature size which concerns me. I realize you dislike this new rule, I saw you comment that you "hated the new posting rule" in the RP, but you must realize that I have not banned signature posting, I merely banned the use of signatures posts the size of lower Manhattan smile

Su Blue: Stylized posts are still allowed if they are reasonably sized

USSR_canine: Yes

InsertEgoHere: The page stretching is not what concerns me, it is the size of the signatures and the chaotic look they create.
Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of signature posting; I´m part of another guild where almost everyone uses them, but in that guild the posts are more than half the size of the ones here.

HTPNDino: If you read my first post carefully you will find the words;
"You may use signatures like this if it is about the size of a normal post " whee

Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 am
Pummel_musss

I never mentioned page stretching, and to be honest I didn't even think of it. It´s not the page stretching it´s the signature size which concerns me. I realize you dislike this new rule, I saw you comment that you "hated the new posting rule" in the RP, but you must realize that I have not banned signature posting, I merely banned the use of signatures posts the size of lower Manhattan smile

InsertEgoHere: The page stretching is not what concerns me, it is the size of the signatures and the chaotic look they create.
Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of signature posting; I´m part of another guild where almost everyone uses them, but in that guild the posts are more than half the size of the ones here.

"You may use signatures like this if it is about the size of a normal post " whee

Thank you heart

: P naa I'm sorry I should understand what you mean but I'm still allowed to post my theme song right?
I still think your a left for dead fan  

KiroMishima
Crew

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 am
Darkfire Karan
Pummel_musss

Thank you heart

: P naa I'm sorry I should understand what you mean but I'm still allowed to post my theme song right?

It´s okay heart
And ofcourse your allowed to keep your theme song, you can keep the other signature things too if you re-size them a little.

I admit it, I am a left 4 dead fan xd I bought the game a few days ago and discovered two things
1. I love zombies
2. I am no good with guns sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am
Pummel_musss
Darkfire Karan
Pummel_musss

Thank you heart

It´s okay heart
And ofcourse your allowed to keep your theme song, you can keep the other signature things too if you re-size them a little.

I admit it, I am a left 4 dead fan xd I bought the game a few days ago and discovered two things
1. I love zombies
2. I am no good with guns sweatdrop

O_O isnt that game mainly using guns?

and like I can shrink it by like using one pic for all my digimon and my self? because i can and make it small  

KiroMishima
Crew

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 am
Yup, which is the reason I always choose "Easy" instead of "Normal" or "Expert" levels.
.. How did you know about my left 4 dead game?

Sure, as long as it is reasonably sized 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 am
Pummel_musss
Yup, which is the reason I always choose "Easy" instead of "Normal" or "Expert" levels.

Im making the banner atm and err it was on the screen shot above but you deleted it O_O  

KiroMishima
Crew

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am
Darkfire Karan
Pummel_musss

Im making the banner atm and err it was on the screen shot above but you deleted it O_O

oh right!
One of my friends name was on the screen shot and she didn't want it there sweatdrop
I hope nobody noticed ninja

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces