Submit

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm
ok ppl the jusp post scary storys here im gonna post one it is i little somthig like this  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm
Carmen and the rest of her class were on a fire drill and 5 girls trying to embarrass Carmen pushed her down a sewer when she didn't come up they called the police and the girls said she fell the police believed them. FACT:two months later a boy got the text of Carmen and didn't send it later that night the boy went to the bathroom and heard laughter and out of fear he ran into his room grabbed his cell to send the text, later that night his mom was awakened by a loud noise,two months later they found the boy in a near by sewer eye balls gone skin peeled off and mouth gaping open. burning_eyes  

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm
These stories are classic Internet "urban legends." They started on MySpace from three teenage girls trying to see how many friends they could get from it.

According to the story, Carmen/Jessica was accidentally killed when her "friends" pushed her down a sewer. Now she will visit a horrible death upon anybody who doesn't post her story on their MySpace page. Later versions of this story were sent as more conventional e-mail chain letters. There's also a nearly identical version with a victim named Jessica Smith.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 pm
One night these five girls were having a sleepover when they heard chaos at the end of her street they went down to find out what was happening. They learned that a woman was raped and the man was on the loose.
so they quickly ran home
and bolt everything down. everything settles
down for a while
then they started hearing weird noises
coming from outside.
they let their minds go wild
so they got scared and hid inside a closet.
the man was really outside and found a window that had a broken bolt.
he crept in quietly.
the girls were scared crapless.
he walked into the room
and opened the closet,
the girls screamed and ran in separate directions.
four of the girls went downstairs and the cellar door,that was right above the bathroom.. He caught the
fifth girland took her into the bathroom, raped her,
and skinned her alive.her friends heard her die that night
but couldnt do anything about it.they listened to her
scratching the door to get out.
in the morning when he had fled,
the remaining went into the
bathroom
There engraved into the wall was her message:
'how could you have let me die'
they looked up
to get the tears out of their eyes
and saw her flesh
dangling from the knife that skinned her.  

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lyds92

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm
ok i have another scary story.

Once there was this girl and she had to go to the bathroom. In her hallway she found this book the said nothing. she decided to read it. it said nothing until the last page. there it said. bewhere of the man with one eye. he hunts in the night. bewhere. she was a lilltle creeped out. then at night at midnight her closet door opened and closed a number of times. she went to see what was going on, and she went into her closest.

the girl was never seen again and all that was left was one eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm
well its not a story but ive played the maze trick game on my friends and they went runnin out the door cuz u couldnt exit the tab lol  

Flappy Bird

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm
iiBoy_CookieMonstaaii
well its not a story but ive played the maze trick game on my friends and they went runnin out the door cuz u couldnt exit the tab lol

User Image lol i was doing the maze trick on my freind and she had 40$ head phones on full vol XD the was SCREAMING! like somone just stabed her no wait even worst xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 am
ok well this happened to a girl in my school or something.

there was this man who ran around like a crazy loonatic selling these doll like things. they were suppoesed to give you like good luck or something. you were suppoesed to carry it everywhere you went. but what happened to the girl in my school was...

she got the doll and did as the man said. he also lied and told her that the doll tells you what to do and that whatever you did something good would happen. so the doll started talking to her after a while. then one day the doll told her to go to the alumni room and poor the water on her face. it said that she would become imortal. but what really happened was the girl died and her body was shoved into this wall in the room. there it sat for like 100 years. then these people were looking in there and saw this doll. they picked it up and it started to glow. then the wall started to crack. this rotting hand popped up and the a foot and then a whole rotting body. the people didnt know what to do. they watched as the body came towards them. 3 out of the four people ran for cover. the last just stood there. the 3 others watched as their friend was ripped apart by this dead person. the she disapeared. about 76 years later so about last year or so a a boy named aaron claimed that he saw a girl in old clothes with a scar that covered herr face was in the alumni room. some say that at night you can hear the doll saying "pour it, pour it."

by the way dont get dolls from ramdome people. and my school is now 177 years old.  

Lyds92

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll leahsback ll
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Click to hear the sound of death  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 pm
biggrin those are some urban legends lol sounds cool wink you should hear a couple of old time scary stories from my country XD will post some later on smile  

Don Mcallef

2,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyds92

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:30 am
Once there was a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just south of Farmersburg. Her parents had to go to town for a short while, so they left their daughter home alone, but protected by her dog, which was a very large collie. Her parents told the girl to lock all the windows and doors after they had left. And at about 8:00 PM the parents went to town. So doing what she was told, the girl shut and locked every window and every door. But there was one window in the basement that would not close completely. Trying best as she could she finally got the window shut, but it would not lock. So she left the window adn went back upstairs. But just to make sure that no one could get in, she ut the deadbolt lock on the basement door. Then she sat down, had some dinner and decided to go to sleep for the night. Settling down to sleep at about 12;00 she suggled up with the dog and fell asleep. At one point, she suddenly woke up. She turned and looked at the clock...it was 2:30. She snuggled down again wondering what had woken her...when she heard a noise. It was a dripping sound. She thought that she had left the water running, and now it was dripping into the drain of the sink. So thinking it was no big deal she decided to go back to sleep. But she felt nervous so she reached her hand over the side of the bed and let the dog lick her hand for reassurance that he would protect her. Again at about 3:45 she woke up hearing dripping. She was slightly sngry now but went back to sleep anyway. Again she reached down and let the dog lick her hand. Then she fell back asleep. At 6;52 the girl decided that she had had enough...she got up just in time to see her parents were pulling up to the house. "Good" she thought "now somebody can fix the sink cause I know I didn't leave it on." She walked to the bathroom and there was the collie dog skinned and hung up on the curtain rod. The noise she heard was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor. The girl screamed and ran to her bedroom to get a weapon, in case someone was still in the house...and there on the floor was a note, written in blood, saying..  
sexy rich people club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games