Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Addictions For Every Type Of Roleplay

Back to Guilds

The roleplay form for all you addicts out there in Gaia. This is a guild for gay/strait/bi/trans Come on in and join some ROLEPLAYS!! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Strait, Homosexual 

Reply Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)
That's All It Is. . . [A Kuroshitsuji 2 rp] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, When is Ciel going to make an appearence?
Soon, I hope! (Save lizzy from bipolar alois!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Not for a while! (Seeing evil alois and his unique ways is too much fun!)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Imediately! (Seriously, where is ciel while all this madness is happening?)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image
Alois Trancy, A clever, cheerful boy with unpredictable emotions, sadism and narcissism which he wouldn't really deny. He is who he is, which he believes is the greatest. And his goal in life (mainly) It to capture ciel phantomhive (shieru fantomhaivu). So far, his goal is far away. But he came up with a plan, a devious one. Hit him in his weak spot, then he would have no choice but too surrender and cry. And what was this simple, cat and mouse game he had so cleverly sculpted? Why, to steal Elizabeth Middleford from him. One way or another, he will take her for himself. It's only a matter of planning. . .just to see ciel's hurt and crying face. And with one hell of a butler at his side, Alois (Al-ow-ees) just might suceed if ciel can't save her. But whats this? Is the ever so mind changer actually setting his focus on Lizzy now that he see's her, is he. . .falling for her? Imposible. But seeing her pained, crying face, alois' heart goes 'thump'. What shall happen?

Elizabeth (Lizzy) Middleford: XIKagamineX [text color: Darkred]
Alois Trancy: Yami Enzeru88 [Text color: Purple]
Claude Faustus: [text color: Golden]
Hanna Anafeloz: Raver-Danger-Cupcake [text color: Violet]

Ciel Phantomhive: Pierduta Phantomhive [Text color: Midnightblue]
Sebastian Michaelis: [Text color: Red]

Message me if you want a part, do not post at all unless were all filled up and get to start. I'll also need the alois-chan to message me so I can discuss a few things. Thank you and I hope you'll join.
Smallest paragraph is at least 8 sentences. :3
Also, when you message me, make sure to put as the title which guild this is from, because I have 2. ;3;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Em_3RYLtw
The official opening, I thought it kinda fit for this rp, although its not japanese.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 pm
::Alois Trancy...Call Me Your Highness::

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois Trancy, a royal prince, was currently in his glorious castle writing a letter to continue his attempt to capture and lure Ciel Phantomhive into his clutches. What is he planning this time around one might ask? He is going to hit Ciel in a place that Ciel thought he could no longer be hit. His heart. Alois knew how much Elizabeth, his fiance, meant to him and Alois was going to sink lower then a dog. He was going to steal Lizzy's heart away just to see him squirm and fit with rage. "He'll submit to me yet...you watch." He took a feather quill and started to write:

Dearest Elizabth Middleford, my beautiful fiance and wife to be,

I shall be holding tea in your honor at the garden of Alois Trancy so that we may discuss romantic outings and discuss our future wedding and future together. Please be here at 10 am sharp.

Love Earl Ciel Phantomhive.

He smirked evilly at his job well done. "Claude! Give this to Miss Middleford for me will you please?"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth woke up bright and early, luckily able to sleep the night before. She was too excited, today was the day ciel promised her they'd spend the entire day together. It filled her stomach with bitterflies. . .ciel could be so romantic, hinting of a secret suprise for her today. What could It be? She had woken early, around six in the morning, to prep herself so that she could look her best. She chose to wear the red ball gown she had designed that ciel complimented a while back, put on some mint lipgloss, because she never knew what could happen, and even the slight hint of a kiss would make her happy for simple hours, even a thought. She curled her hair and made sure it was silky and smooth. "Milady, the carrage is ready. . ." Her shofur said, gingling her tamberines with a big happy smile. "Hai!(Yes)" She said, grinning with so much delight. She grinned and followed her out after slipping on her shoes, a nice shiny black high heels. It made her look elegant and much more like a lady than a child so she enjoyed wearing them. She walked to the front door and as she was about to open it, there was a knock. She opened it, a bit suprised to see a man who looked like a fine, well kept butler with glasses and golden eyes. "Miss Middleford?" Lizzy tilted her head in confusion. "Oh. . . yes?" "A letter. . . from your beloved. . ." Lizzy's face lite up "Ciel? He sent me a letter??" Her voice went quiet, then she stared at the envelope being held by the man in front of her. "Were seeing each other today. . .so why. . ." Lizzy's eyes widened. The suprise! "Thank you!" She said to the man and accepted the letter, reading it. Lizzy gasped, blushed, then squeeled happily. "Ciel. . .you. . .Your so romantic. . . KYAAAAA~ " She held the letter to her chest and sighed dreamily. "Thank you sir~" Lizzy chimed, curtsying to him than walked past him and into the carrage, without her shofur.By the look of her pocket watch, they had about a good twenty minutes to get there on time. "TO THE TRANCY HOUSE HOLD! HURRY, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!" "Yes, miss Elizabeth. . ." The driver said and the carrage was gone within a matter of seconds, leaving everyone at the middleford household shocked and stunned. She couldn't believe it, He put 'love'. That was the first time he said, in any way, that he loved her. He called her beautiful in the letter too, how it made her heart flutter, imagioning him telling to her. 'Your beautiful, lizzy. . .' her imagionation told her in ciel's voice. To throw a tea party. . .in her honor? It was so. . . too good to be true. Ciel always got semingly shy when it came to things like that, but. . . wow! They were on there way, and making good time. They had twenty minutes to get there.}}

And With all of my love. . . .

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois was waiting patiently in his garden for Lizzy to arrive but for the time being he was using a knife to cut deep marks into he centipede that he had capture roaming in his garden. "How dare you intrude on my precious plants...die..." He grinned evilly as the bug lost all it's legs, then eventually it's life. "Serves you right. Ah Claudie...Is the guest of honor on her way?"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth felt a slow nervousness as the carrage aproached the ever so beautiful and elegant trancy mansion. She rmemebered The young trancy, His name was alois. . . she went to a party her, a costume ball. While she was looking for ciel, he had intercepted her and taken her hand, and danced with her, although she told him she was looking for her fiance. Maby he wanted to dance with her because they were friends, which would explain why he set this tea party here at his household. "We've arrived milady. . ." The driver said, looking back at her. She gulped. "Thank you. . ." She managed to say without a stutter and her door was opened before she could reach the handle. It was the man whom delivered the letter to her. "Miss Elizabeth, right this way please. . . ." She was suprised that he was there, but she just chose to ingore it. She took a deep breath and reached out to the man's extended hand and was helped out of the carrage. "Right this way, Madam. . ." She blushed a little at his words. He called her madam, like she was already grown up. Hm. . . .he must be alois-kun's butler. . .now that she thought about it, he was at the party. Hmm. . .She followed him through an adorned white fence covered in ivy and white and red roses. How beautiful . . .Oh ciel. . .

Earlier, before Lizzy's arrival, claude had arrived within seconds of elizabeth getting into the carrage. He wattched his master destroy a bug for pleasure. When he was noticed and asked a question, he blinked but didn't move much. "Yes. . . Once she recieved your letter she ran into the carrage and demanded that her driver hurry to the trancy household. She'll be here within ten minutes, Your highness. . . " He answered monotone. As time passed, he came to the front of the household to see the carrage ride up and he opened the door to lead lady elizabeth to the garden.

Elizabeth was led through the gate to a garden, which was beautiful and enchanting. She saw the boy, alois, sitting at a table and looked up to see her.He's sp pritty, more beautiful than me even if I'm in makeup. . . wow. She blinked and glanced around with her eyes for ciel. Where was he. "Thank you for letting me be here. . ." She said, smiling ans giving a curtsie. She blinked and looked around some more. "Um. . .Mr. Trancy, where is Ciel?" She asked politly. They may have danced before, but she didn't know him well enough to call him by his first name. . . yet.}}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois smiled at him as warmly as he could as he stood up and walked up to her. He gently took her hand and placed a delicate kiss upon it. "Welcome to my home Madame Middleford. Ciel Phantomhive? Ah yes...Your loving fiance." He wanted to simply vomit on those words but he kept his composure. "He's running a bit late at the moment but he called me and told me it was because he's getting you something extra special for your special day together. He told me to keep it a secret and to keep you entertained for the time being. Please...have a seat dear." He pulled the seat out for like a perfect gentlemen because Alois knew that Lizzy liked her men as such.

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth smiled, face going bright when alois kissed her hand lightly. Her heart skipped a beat as he spoke to her softly. How pritty, and so kind. . . .a complete reverse of what I have imagioned him to be. . .I was wrong.I feel terreble for thinking wrong of him. News of ciel getting her a gift reached her ears. "Ciel-kun. . . Your so. . . " She blushed, feeling emberessed. She took alois' offer and took aseat, tuching her skirt under herself before hand. "Keep me entertained? Mr. Trancy, Can you tell me what he ment by that?" The curiosity got the better of her and she was excited, wondering what possibly ciel could have planned for her. .While elizabeth got comfertable, claude gracefully poured tea as they talked. "Todays tea is a jasmin mint tea to accompany Todays snack. . . " (hope I spelled it right here). Claude set down two parfe's, one first for his master, then miss elizabeth. There were all kinds of berries and granola on top of the light yogert treat. "Uwah. . .My favorite. . . . .Ciel is so thoughtful . . ." She beamed, taking her silk washable napkin from her purse and lying it out on her lap. "So. . .Mr. Trancy. . . are you and ciel good friends?" She asked, tilting her head to the right and waited for trancy to have some of the desert before she did so.}}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Ah yes...We're the best of friends." ((Time to go Alois!)) Alois took a sip of his tea and realized that it was far too bland for his tastes and it had absolutely no flavor. "Claude...Come down here for a moment would you?" He smiled at him a bit evilly. He was about to go off big time.

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:21 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth Looked at alois with happieness as he said that it was true. It made her so happy that she got to meet a friend of ciel. When claude was asked to 'come down here' He knew what that tone of voice ment. He blinked and bent over to alois's eye level without a word. Elizabeth gasped as she saw alois's evil smile. It made her jump. Why was she feeling like something was going to happen?}}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois smirked even more evilly as he stared into his butler's eyes and poured the hot as hell contents in his face. "My tea was far to plain for my tastes! Go back make it right this time or the next time it's going down your pants. Got it memorized?" He pushed him out of the way before smiling at Elizabeth. "I'm so sorry that you had to see me like that but sometime good help is so hard to find. Hanna clean up this mess at once!" Hanna nodded as she leaned down and started leaning up the mess with a rag.

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth watched claude nod to alois then stand and walk to the kitchen, alois's empty tea pot and cup in hand, unphased bby the hot tea thrown at him. Elizabeth stared at him shocked. "E-Excuse me, Mr. Trancy. . . . " She said, standing up and almost running after claude, making sure not to bump into the pritty tan maid with the lavender hair who began cleaning the table's spilt tea. "Mr claude? Um. . .d-dai-sho-bu?(Are you okay)" She asked him, stopping for a moment before she could possibly enter the house where claude was already entering. "Yes, please return to your seat. . ." "O-O.h. . .okay. . ." She did as instructed.and walked back and sat down, tucking her skirt in under her. "I-I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, I was just worried your butler was hurt. But it was rude of me to get up and leave while you were talking, I apoligize Mr. Trancy." She folded her hands in her lap and looked at her hands in embaressment. What kind of impression was she leaving on alois? }}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Don't mention it Madame Middleford. My servants just aren't doing their jobs right so you have no need to get out of your seat for their behalf. This is your moment so don't allow them to get in the way of your happiness." He ate his snack and smiled at her again. "I have several things planned for your enjoyment including a bunch of fashioned clothes to model, fireworks later on tonight and several other activities. Does this sound to your liking?"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 am
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah had cleaned up the mess master Alois made when Claude walked back out with a new tray of tea. She was affraid to speak a word or master Alois would stab her other eye out. She stood up after she was finnished with cleaning and stepped over to madam Elizabeth. "Is there anything you would like?" she said, trying as hard as she could to sound happy and cheerful. If it was Alois's wish to make this girl happy then she would do anything in her power to make that happen for him. She sold her sould to the devil and this is what she got. She hoped Claude was alright after that scene with Alois. It wasn't the most pleasent thing in the world to get tea poured on your face.

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{Elizabeth Blushed as he kept calling her madam. "You. . .you have no need to be so formal, Mr. Tran cy,. . Please, call me lizzy. It's what ciel and a few others call me and I love being called so. A-And Your servents aren't getting in the way of my happieness. . . I-I assure you. . . Perhaps some day I may call you by your first name. . " She smiled and watched alois eat some of his parfe. After he had a bite she picked up her spoon and took a spoonful. "Delicious! This is wonderful. . .thank you!" She said, taking another taste. She looked up as he told her of the events that were to happen. "I'm going to modle cloths? Oh no, I couldn't. . .. but now that I think about it, you'd be perfect to modle cloths. . .You'd be so cute!" She smiled, her face brightening up as the conversation picked up a bit. "I especially likes your costume at the ball you hosted . . . . You were a vampire, right? Your cloths were so lovely. . . " She sighed. "I felt so down because your so pritty, that for a while I was sad that I wouldn't be pritty as you. . . But I know I'm not ugly, at least." Elizabeth smiled nervously. Lizzy looked at hanna. "Your outfit was so beautiful too. . . I loved it.It was so adult, elegant and the music was enchanting. . . Even your uniform is so pritty." She sighed happily and took hannah's hand. "Maby you should modle some things, Purple is defenately your color, and some blush will bring out your eyes." she said, turning her full attention to hannah now. "Would you like that? I think I have a few things in the carrage that could fit you. . . and even claude too. I could make you all up so pritty." She grinned, happily in bliss, momentarily forgetting about ciel-chans absent prescence. }}

User Image

XIKagamineX

Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games