Beautiful black and purple pelt, glistened as she lay just out of the sun's reach beneath a long limbed tree whose become something of a good friend to the lioness. She yawned softly and pouted, the breeze had gone, an unfortunate time of day when the sun was out and the breeze gone. Nothing she wasn't used to though.

"Time for a bath.. or perhaps at least a drink." She murmured, talking unnecessarily out loud, but did it none the less. She stood very slowly, tail limp, ears laid back and body in a kind of slump.

Finding the nearest watering hole was easy enough, it shimmered with the suns rays and almost lead her to it. A smile was yet again on her muzzle, the water looked chilled and when she leaned her head to lap at it, it was truthfully awesome. Cool, refreshing and took her mind right off the heat.

Asali was hidden among the nearby brush, her fur helping her to blend in a little. She had come to rest here after her travels, and had been afraid to show herself when the darker lioness began to move. Her stash lay at her paws and she shook slightly, unsure how much longer she could hide crouched this low to the ground. Accidentally, she crunched a branch, hoping that the sound of the water would cover her. She thought for a moment of fleeing, but had she not decided to expand her horizons? While drifting in her thoughts she allowed her head to peek over the top of the bush, her ears flicking suspiciously.

Seija was interrupted, the precious silence, odd sqwak of a bird and nothing else then a sudden and sharp snapping noise. It was rude and tasteless to stalk a creatuer drinking from teh wateirng hole and so she snapped around, tail slipping into an unhappy stance and ears falling back a sneer on her face.

"Who are you?" She grumbled, her eye's had to relook over everything having missed the otehr lioness at first. Her fur had bristled slightly and she didn't hold back that she wasn't pleased. "Why are you hiding?" She asked, eye's calmly looking ove rthe face.

Asali flinched. She was caught, there was no doubting that. Reluctantly she lifted her head from the bushes, locking eyes with the lioness. "I was sleeping here, I am only a traveler," she said with confidence, though it sounded odd coming from her small body. Her weight shifted as she moved a few inches, exposing herself but leaving her stash behind the brush. She seemed to survey the situation, forgetting that she had been asked her name. "Are there things on the bottom of the water?" Her voice was excited now, "You can find a lot of nice shells here."

Shells? What in the Savannah was this lioness going on about. "Are you from Bahari or something?" She asks shortly, her mood kinda bleh now.

Her tail twitched lightly, then she looked to eth water, kind of curious if there were any shells down there. "I doubt there are shells." She said softly. Her moment of niceness come and staying it seemed.

The peculiar lioness wandered to the shore now, leaving her stash behind as she very rarely did. She peered down into the water, squinting to try and see past her reflection. "What's a Bahari?" she asked flatly, tilting her head back and forth in an attempt to move the image, "I just like pretty things."

"Bahari.. a pride I've run into once before." She noted that the lioness was rather.. dim? She pondered the moving around her own reflection a little. Weird, very weird, but interesting. "Why don't you put your head in the water?" She asked, head tilting slightly, tail relaxing. Her whole body felt no need to be protecting itself.

Asali seemed to consider this, and without a word stuck her head beneath the water. A tiny fish skittered past her face but she could not see very far in the murk of the bank. Disappointed, she lifted her head out, face dripping wet. "I can't see the bottom," she said pouting, then shook herself off, "Can you?" She wondered if perhaps it was easier further out, where the dirt wasn't so mixed in. Remembering her priorities, she glanced back at the brush. Her things were still there, and she relaxed again. "Look for anything red, I haven't got anything red right now." This seemed completely logical to her, one had to do different things to find different pretty things.

Seija had somehow gotten herself mixed into a weird treasure hunt, but bored as can be and needing a bath she dove into the water and slipped deep beneath its' surface, looking and searching for anything red. How she'd gotten herself into this she didn't know, yet here she was, bottom of a small pond-almsot lake looking for red things, for a lioness she didn't even know the name of.

"I-brgrlgrl-caan..." Giving up quickly on teh underwater chat she slips back up and looks at the lioness, her pelt soaked and dripping as her head rises slowly. "I can't see anything red, cmon, take a bath and we'll look." She smiles warmly at the friendly and focused lioness. Teh slips beneath the surface once more.

Asali blinked, the dove in without an ounce of grace. Her flop stirred up a cloud of sediment, and she became a little frantic, having lost sight of the other lioness. She too attempted to speak underwater, but her venture ended only in a mouth full of muck. After a moment of clarity she sputtered to the top, coughing up bits of torn root and dirt. In the muck she caught the glint of something, and she dove again. She came face to face with the Seija this time, and seemed startled as she paddled back, and up to the surface once again. This time she remained above, having lost track of the sparkle that had caught her attention.

Seija trie dto laugh, but recalled the speaking didn't work, so obviously a laugh coudln't. To her surprise it wasn't so bad. The water, sure as day went into her mouth, but the laugh was capable of happening. She coudln't see anything a secodn, sand and such got in her eye's, shew closed them then rose to the surface and dove again in time to scare herself and teh female.

Rising to the surface she glared at the female. "You scared teh pelt off of me! What were you after?" She said through sputters of trying to get air.

The brown lioness began to laugh and cough, suddenly amused upon realizing the absurdity of the situation. "There was," she gasped, "They was a glint of something, I thought it was a shell." Her green eyes blazed and she shook the water out of her face, "I think it was you though."

"Oh." She said in a 'my bad' sort of tone. She relaxed, legs laying out in such a way and she yawned slightly. "to bad, woudla been exciting to see something glittery for my first time." She laughed unhappily, she was sure they would find something. not only had she gone from bewildered by this lioness's' way, but now to convinced in a search she herself convinced her of. She had spun herself into a fun little circle.

"Sometimes it takes a few tries, I didn't find my crystal until I'd dug for a long long time." She paused, stiffening as if she had released some information that was to be kept very secret. Her ears came forward and she scrunched up her nose, deciding how to alter the situation. She was realizing now that she didn't very much like being wet, "We could look by the trees, sometimes the birds leave shiny bits and feathers there."

To be resumed 8/10