Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm
Applying for: Mbezi x Lilah
Name of SoA: Mwatuko
Meaning: Fissure; crevice
Appearance: CC, as long as she is not a twin. Basically just another pup in the litter, whatever the colorist wants to do.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Bratty; gossips; likes attention. She prefers to ignore responsibilities, but she'll do what she has to if you nag her enough. She might mature as she gets older, but only time will tell.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I plan on keeping her in the Mava'Bunda forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm
Applying for: Mbezi x Lilah
Name of SoA: Ajali / Ajia (See below in regards to the double name)
Meaning: Destiny, Chance / Swift
Appearance:
--The darker mane of the mother.
--Grey body color like father's.
--The fully black eyes like the mother's with a hint of a blue undertone.
--Perhaps afew strewn in stripes or dots like the father?
--A spattering of the mother's stars, more noticeable in the dark mane, but still existing in the rest of the coat.
--A shimmery swirl along her body similar to the mother's with the mixed in clouds. (may or may not be pronounced like the mother's. But it would be loved!)
Personality: Ajali is a good girl. Yes, she wants to be the apple of everyone's eyes. But a darkness lingers in her heart. Perhaps fueled by a ever-closing gap between her father and her. She feels something bad will occur, but this feeling is laughed at by most. She has felt the sting of fear, even though most of the pack has an unconditional love for her and her siblings. She has distanced herself from others, and found solace in herself. Thus the creation of Ajia the Swift. Ajali's only true friend. Herself. When Ajia is "present", she is snappy and angry, even violent toward all, taking out her bitterness upon all others. Her family is no different, and receives the pain just as much.

Normally, Ajali is more present then Ajia, and the soft expression in her eyes, and the way she holds herself is more then enough signal to others as to who happens to be the dominant one.

((I am more then open to redoing her personality. The mother's strangeness and the father's violence just seemed to fuel something in me. xD))

Any additional requirements that the family has: I believe her being in Mava'Bunda would prove to be the best. <3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm
Unfortunately I took one of the custom spots so there's only room for one more in the litter. ;~; We're going to go with Eski's little bratty pup. I'm sorry I hogged up the other spot Mewsings!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Christopher Johnson
Unfortunately I took one of the custom spots so there's only room for one more in the litter. ;~; We're going to go with Eski's little bratty pup. I'm sorry I hogged up the other spot Mewsings!

Quite alright!
^_^
I look forward to getting my first SoA in the future.
<3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 am
Name and image of Father: Hoaka
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Fenja User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rouge or Intaba'umbikezeli Lands
Any Requirements: Some random marking is okay but the cubs most look like they belong to the family. For those who choose to live in Intaba please read up on the pack it has some funny things, Pride Info here
List of all Throwbacks:
Hoaka's Family
Dad
Mom
Sister
Brother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: As long as the still look related
A bit of history about the family: This was a fling, the parents are not going to be remaining together, however the cubs can choose which parent they go with.
Extra: Since this is major customs month we may allow some customs to enter this way... also Staff customs are more then welcome.

Closing Time: To Be Announced, the cubs have yet to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Applying for: Hoaka and Fenja
Name of SoA: To follow
Meaning: To follow
Appearance: White body with the same leg markings as her grandmother, the outline being in purple. Below the markings she'll have her mothers pale rainbow colouration. She'll also have the pale rainbow tones on the hair on her brow and tail. Same markings as her mother (those in white) but on her they are her fathers purple. She has her mothers opal coloured eyes outlined with the same eye markings as her grandfather in her fathers purple.
Personality: To follow
Any additional requirements that the family has: I get the impression the father is a member of Intaba'umbikezeli and I'd like this female cub to stay with him. I can see the reason for breading the two together, he's purple and the mother is pale/white which is valued by the pride. I'd love to RP it out to see if she could become a seer or not later on.(Sorry I couldn't find a members list so I was unaware Hoaka didn't carry the right genetics though the pride still sounds very interesting to be apart of! And due to her light pelt and purple markings I'll be only to happy to fling her to with those carrying the genes as urged by the pack.)

junglerunner

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 pm
Name of SoA: Vimka
Meaning: 'Universal Ruler' in Slavic
Appearance: Same gradient base pelt as Hoaka's Dad. Vimka should also have his Aunt's 'tear' markings and his mother's back/tail markings (CC!), only in Hoaka's gradient pinkish-white. I'd love it if he had a darker nose and inner ears. C:

Vimka's mane/tail should be white, with gradient pink stripes in the tail. As for his eyes, I'd love it if it was the same opal-y color as his mother.
Personality: Vimka is a monster. At least, that's what he looks like. The boy is HUGE. He's built like a tank, all muscle, all height, all man. The thing is, he doesn't act it. Sure, he'll protect his family to the death, but underneath it he's a true sweetheart who would rather spend his days tending to flowers and injured birds than testing his skills against other males.

It's rare to see the boy mad, as the most he'll do is smile and let the offending person yell at him til they've run out of steam, then ask what he can do to help. Not to say that he won't get in a scuffle from time to time (he WILL be a teenager, after all), he'll just know when to stop.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Going with mom. C: Unless there is alot of cubs going with mom, in which case it'd be cool if he stayed with dad.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Name of SoA: Ajali
Meaning: Destiny
Appearance: White base like her mother, her fathers markings are apparent on her back only because of the slight tinge of color underneath (like her mother) Unlike her mother however this girls gradient is a mixture of her fathers colors, ranging from purple to pink. she has her father pink eyes but her mothers pale pink nose and inner ears.
Personality: To be determined, I usually have to see a cub before I get inspiration for a good personality lol Though I would like for her to join the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Red up on pack & must look like the family.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Name and image of Father: Carles
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Nyofu
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1+1(Red) Cub1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Intaba'umbikezeli(father) or Arba-Sehemu(mother) (Nyofu will be joining soon)
Any Requirements: Cub may go with either Carles or Nyofu. No super evil cubs. Both parents are nice.
List of all Throwbacks:
Carles-
Father
Mother
Brothers I don’t have all their individual links, but you can see all four siblings in Eski’s page 5, 8th post.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but keep to a minium. You have a nice selection of colors with throwbacks. And no omg who’s baby is that?
A bit of history about the family: Carles encountered the lovely Nyofu while out hunting for his arts inspiration. He kept her secret from his pride as her wish and spent some time with her.
Extra: Please state which pride you’ll be joining. Keep in mind any nearly all white cubs should go with Carles! Carles' mother is crazy if you'd like to draw on that.
Closing Time: 4:30pm AZ time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Just a note for Hoaka and Fenja's litter. The cubs who go with their father wont actually have a chance to be diseased as the disease is genetic and Hoaka was a new ember to the pride therefore he doesnt have the genes to pass on the disease.  

nessiaing

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 pm
Applying for: Carles and Nyofu
Name of SoA: Donec'bisibisi
Meaning: Just something I made up n-n
Appearance: Much like the ref below. The paws have a silver-y fade. And the markings on the back are spots. One dark one small gap (the size of a dot) then 5 of the lighter blues dots. The Blue is only on the head tuff. The back of the mane is the same silver as the head.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: He's a quick little spitfire and enjoys fixing and disassembling things. He's clever and figures out problems long before the other cubs. But he's not full of himself- frankly he's the other way. He just enjoys following his dad around. Perking up when he needs him and then trailing silently behind him when he dosen't. When he's older he really dosen't have any intention of striking out on his own unless somebody happens to find him and think he's useful to them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will be going with Carles since he's mostly white.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:00 pm
Applying for: Carles & Nyofu
Name of SoA: Pasioa
Meaning: Basque for Passion
Appearance: Sadiki's dark brown as the base coat, with Nyofu's eye, ear, muzzle and toe markings in her beige base coat color. She'll have splotchy markings like Bubu, but in Sadiki's green. Her eyes will be the color of Carles, and her nose will be the same dark brown as her coat :T <3.
Visual reference:
Personality: Like her namesake, Pasioa is a passionate child. Life is worth living in her eyes and everything is somehow beautiful, even when it really isn't. Coming from a family that essentially nice all around, Pasioa doesn't carry many negative outlooks. Yes, she knows she's a cheetah, and because of that she doesn't have the sight that is looked highly upon in her father's pride, but she has a pretty coat of the earth and the grasses so she's blessed in her own way, isn't she?

She's a bit hyper, a little mouthy, and may believe that like her grandmother, she hears things talking to her and the snow is considerably rude, but she's a sweet girl and a devout member of the I'U.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No super evil cubs. Going with the father.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2rolled, 1custom, 1colorist = 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motojammi-simo (Firekin)
Any Requirements: Can NOT be Huria. No cosplays. No Pure white. Must have a fire/heat/sun based name, as per Firekin tradition.
List of all Throwbacks:
Kibela's Side
Sister, Father, Mother, Aunt
Grandmother, Greataunt
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family:
Kibela was one of the founding members of the new firekin, having fought in the rebellion at Kidondo's side. She is close to him and his family, viewing him as a brother. She was formerly a part of the council, but stepped down for a more active role in protecting the lands she had come to love. Iivari left a bad situation with his mother and came looking for the 'fabled' lands in the desert he had heard about. What he found was Kibela.
She and Iivari are life-mates, and the cubs will be raised in a happy environment between them both. Though both of them will likely be awkward with the children at first.
Extra: Your cub can NOT leave the lands. After it's adult, if you have some amazing plot idea that takes them away, talk it out with us. I reserve the right not to pick anyone for whatever reason.
Gumi is like, totally footing the bill~ In other words. I pay, you get heart

Closing Time: Tomorrow Evening  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 pm
Applying for: Iivari and Kibela
Name of SoA: Kuchoma
Meaning: Burn
Appearance: Her mom's black base. Her mom's splotch markings, but in her father's gradient'd red. Her dad's blue eyes.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/Reddragonwings/Firekin.png
Personality: I'd rather develop it through RP than plan it now, but she's probably not too nice a character. She'll respect her family and understand that they're in love, but she'll probably get rubbed off on by her age-mates in training, and maybe leave the family den a bit early. I can see her wanting to throw herself into her training, and having some misunderstandings with her parents, but she'd really do it just to make them proud of her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria. Not pure white. Not leaving. Not a cosplay.

EDIT: Added ref 9/4/11!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games