Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elite AT

Back to Guilds

Think you're an Avatar Elite? Do you think you're skilled at Gaia fashion? Join The Elite AT and put it to the test! 

Tags: Avatar Talk, Dressing Room, Tektek, Fashion, Amensu Saje 

Reply ┋► The Chatterbox
Introduce yourselves here!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nummymuffin

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm
We'd really like to know more about you guys! If you'd post your username, as well as some of what you like to do, when you joined Gaia, etc., we'd all really appreciate. Thanks; and welcome to The Elite AT!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 pm
Hi I'm a whore and I like to win the avatar arena so I can piss off the avatar arena forum. I use the winnings to do giveaways.

I haven't looked in the AT for probably a year now.

I hide in the CB like a f**.  

Sexual Shenanigans

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

InstaBonch

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm
Attention Students...
Name: Doxy

Joined Gaia Dec. 2004

I love to sing, play piano, act, listen, accessorize, and hang with my friend

I live in the western United States. I'll give you a better hint as to where I live. It is not often sunny here.

I am moving further east for college, though I will still be on the west of the U.S.

I want to get my own apartment so I can get a dog. Haha. I've never had a dog before.

I got interested in the Avatar Talk when I started to get obsessed with having a cool looking avatar. I made someone Tektek me an avatar and I loved it so I wanted others to love it too. Too bad it sucked, hardcore. So I decided to fix my avatars by myself and i have been in the AT and DR ever since!
...That is All.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

I'm just a guy that enjoys making avies. Somehow, people like them. :D

Cyanide Madness

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Genea

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 pm
Hi there. biggrin

I like making avatars that please me. If other people happen to like them, then yay!

*looks at Doxy's post*

Genea, joined August 2004. Never taken a break on purpose, apart from those few months when I was super into FlyFF and Gaia was a bit neglected. ;3; I was still there though!

I abhor tektek. I want that site down.

*watches hatemail flood in*

Erm... I'm 23, I have pink hair IRL, and I am prone to accidently hurting myself. KLUTZ! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm
I'm a 24 year old Canadian that lives for art, music and books.
I enjoy making avi's and most people seem to like what I make.
I enter in the arena as a way to keep a record of my changing outfit and the comments my friends leave me about what they think, so I only save the nice comments, I see a chance to win a prize a bonus.
I also love creating profile and my husband and I are slowly learning to code, so we are always updating our profiles. Yes I have a husband, and yes it's in real life and yes we do play together in here, we love making avi's.
Anything else people need to know is on my profile.

Careless Kim

Ruthless Hoarder

17,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

l-Demented-Squirrel-l

Lonely Lover

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm
hey everyone! c:
my name is Lydia Marie.
you can call me squid if you'de like
im 15
ive been on gaia since 05?
(dont ask)
been hacked once.
Love the AT, GD, AF, and AR. > w <
love drawing people. razz
comment my page??? i like talking. O:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm
Attention Students...
I love musicals and am currently hooked on Wicked and the artist MIKA.

I like receiving art of me for free...

Hint hint.
...That is All.

InstaBonch

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kiwiibombs

Liberal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 pm
Hm okay.
Call me kiwi.
I joined in '05 but was banned because my friend sent me an item bought with botted gold and didn't tell me -__-. My current account is a year and a half old.
I'm sixteen and live in California.
I used to make such nooby avatars. Ha.
And now I'm all OCD about matchyness and they seem to come out quite well. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm
My Real name is heather, But please just call me Kyuala or Kyu~.
I am 19 years old, turn 20 on November 19th.
I joined gaia originally back in 04, but this is my 05 account 4laugh
I have a job at a Petsmart, takin care of animals.
I play alot of video games, mostly play RPGs, but ill pick up MW2, or Halo every once in a while. (though i suck horrendously)
I have 1 tattoo, and 7 piercings. My tattoo is the Hylian Crest, from LoZ. Which you can see on my profile
I am the captain of a Pokemon Guild, which is where I spend a good bit of time.
But I also generally lurk the GCD, VGD, AT , and help people in QnA. 4laugh
Oh and i love making avis~

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Utopia

Toxic Transmutator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm
Hi, I'm Christina. I joined Gaia in 2003, but wasn't really all that active for a number of years.
I'm 34, which probably makes me the oldest here ^^.
I'm German, and live in Hamburg together with my boyfriend (who's not on Gaia). So, English is not my native language - if I make mistakes, please feel free to tell me.
I'm working as a bookseller, and reading is also my main hobby.
I'm also lazy, so please go and have a look at my profile for other hobbies and some other stuff wink .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm
I'm Sami!
I've been on Gaia for five years now, but I was always intimidated by the AT. I didn't know how to match, and I was crap at coming up with themes, so I stayed away.
I'm 19, and I'm in college. At this point I think I'm going into Radiography, but who knows, that could change. :p

I love cartoons. Anything animated is right up my alley. I'd love to go into art or animation, or even work for Gaia, but I don't have the patience for it.  

Stop Dont Believin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150

Royal Demise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Herro all.

My name is kira and I am a avi whore.

Phew... I got that off my chest.

I love making avi's and I have ADD with them.

I start one then I get bored start a new one. razz

So it's a rare occasion when I get a fully complete avi.

I guess that's all you need to know about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, my name is iymcool. However, please call me Mike.

Occupation: Student/Stand-Up Comedian. I attend The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and am double majoring in biology and psychology. On August 23rd of this year (next week! biggrin ) I will be starting my Senior year!

Location: When not in Belton, TX at school I can be found in Laredo, TX helping my mom out in the morgue or lazing about with my horses and other pets. After I graduate I'm planning to either move to Israel or Austin, TX for graduate school in hopes of getting my P.h.D in clinical psychology.

Hobbies: I love to make people laugh, study psychology, fashion, sex culture, watching movies, and of course doing some gaming. (Pokemon!)

Gaia Info: I joined Gaia in September of 2004 and joined the AT in August of 2007. When I'm not making avis and loving my friends in the AT I can be found at my charity called The ~~~Gaia Hat Charity which has been in operation since July of 2006.

It's a pleasure to meet everyone. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iymcool

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
┋► The Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers