Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 pm
User ImageThe mountain air blew through Megapi's wolf pelt, whispering of some event long forgotten. He wasn't sure, now, whether or not it had been a good idea to traipse into the mountains, but something compelled him here, some whisper of something that had to happen. That worried the Skilona; such an unusual occurrence that it put an edge on him, made his mind skitter back and forth from thought to thought.

His...protege wasn't so bad, was she? She may not be a skinwalker, but she had the same killer instinct, the same desire to do harm to anything and everything. And surely that was not entirely bad, was it? It was...satisfying to know that there were other Soquili willing to clean out the world, willing to be what other, less vicious horses would call "evil." I wonder how many others with minds like mine there are in the world? And I wonder if it might be time, just once more, to spread more like-minded horses? Because there's only one way I can guarantee it, even if I don't like that method.

Megapi looked up into the sky. How long had it been since he had flown for pleasure rather than to hunt? Too long. With a snarl, he raced off across the ground, flapping his wings until, with a leap, he was airborne, his subconscious searching the ground below and the air around for something...he did not know what. Someone else--I'm hungry, and it's not for food, for once.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image The air had made Fyglia's crest of feathers move with grace. She watched the lonely clouds roll by with her glowing eyes. As a mutant wind serpent, she was filled with hatred and malice. Rarely she was kind and gentle to other horses, but mostly hostile. She was hoping to find someone who was much like her.

She had no family of her own, but knew that one day she'd have many that would become hostile or be cased out from being kind in her eyes. Her tail swishes from side to side against her hind legs. It began to upset her that her offspring could become kind and gentle. She would make sure that would never happen.

Fyglia trotted along the mountain trails, looking for a good meal. She hadn't eaten for a good few hours or longer. Her ears twitched at the thought of her hearing wings, but knew it could of been just a lonely bird.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm
Down below on the trails across the mountains, Megapi could see another horse. Dimly, he registered that it looked like him--large, webbed wings and a long, serpent-like tail--but the important thing was the scent he pulled through his sensitive nostrils. A mare. And some delighted part of him picked up a few trace scents that hinted at this not being any ordinary, run-of-the-mill milksop. He knew dimly that he should make contact with this mare. And if he was wrong, and she was just like the rest of the little rabbits running around this world, well...she would probably last him a day or two. She was certainly big enough.

Folding his wings against his side and drawing his legs up as far as they would fold, he thrust his neck out and dove down towards her, throwing his wings out at the last minute and turning on one wing until he ended up facing her on the path in front of her. However this fierce-looking stranger reacted, he was ready for it--though her appearance did give him something to wonder at. Especially the fangs. Fierce-looking, sure, but what was their point in combat or in hunting?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 pm
Fyglia stopped in her tracks when she saw the rather large stallion land in front of her. She growled at him as she looked over him carefully. Her fangs were ready to bite into him if she had to fight him off. Her wings were a bit restless as she stood there, watching.

"Awfully far from a hunt..." She hissed with a bit of a tongue flicker. She was taking in his scent to see what would be the best action. She could see malice, anger, and blood thirst in his glowing eyes. "What's a skinwalker like you doing around here?" She growled defensively.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am
Mentally, Megapi calculated the maximum reach she had with her fangs and stood well out of it. Just because they were impractical didn't mean they still couldn't be used as a weapon. His own horns seemed only decorative until he'd found a way to gore someone with them.

"A hunt is where a skinwalker makes it," he replied with a shrug. He didn't dare relax, just in case she decided to attack him when he was least expecting it. She didn't look entirely frightened; he thought he could see some fierce determination in her eyes as well. But then again, he couldn't be sure--he was no good at reading eyes now. "I can go where I want, wherever I think the hunting is good. What I'd like to know, though," he added, "is what a mare like yourself is doing up here. There aren't that many horses in the area, and yet you wander your way up here."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Fyglia moved her gaze from his eyes to his horns. Moving her gaze once more down to the skinwalker's tail. She could tell that he was a kalona, but mix like herself.

She snorted with an evil smirk, "I make best of what I can find, Stallion..." She knew there wasn't many prey up in these parts, but she was actually looking for something else. Someone who could make a family for her to raise. She wanted children that would bite, snarl, and fight there way in childhood into their adult lives.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 am
"It seems that we are both opportunists, then," Megapi murmured. "There is no shame in that." He bowed his head a little and flicked his tail, not letting his eyes move from the mare. "I am called Megapi," he added. "By what name do they call you?"

There was something in her stance that didn't say that she was looking for food. That made the skilona...nervous. His last encounter with a mare had not gone well, and he was beginning to have an itching feeling that there might have been more than one...no matter. This odd-looking mare looked as fierce as he did. Is this what I'm looking for? Someone to spread killers with?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Fyglia scoffed, "I am called Fyglia, the wind serpent. Better not compare yourself to I, Skinwalker..." She growled as her tail thrashed behind her violently. She felt a bit of unease around the stallion, but felt that it was just from his appearance. Her glaring stare would not move from him. She watched him bow as her tail slowed down to a stop.

"Perhaps we are of some similarity... I am, also, of Kalona blood." The mare hissed from between her fangs as she looked over him again, circling this time. She was sure that he wouldn't believe her or would just ignore her truth.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm
Megapi had heard that word before--but what had it meant? He dimly recalled that it was an important word, one that had meaning, that others boasted about...Kalona, kalona, what was a kalona? I don't remember anymore...Wait...I think it's a type of Soquili. I think they're winged ones--or are those winds? Angeni? It must be important. He shoved it to the back of his mind--admittedly, not far to shove it--and followed Fyglia's movement with her tail. "You are offended by our similarity? Why is that?" he asked in a deceptively calm voice. "I take it you do not approve of my 'bloodthirsty' habits? I am a skinwalker. Therefore, I kill."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 pm
Fyglia chuckled then turned into a dark toned laugh. "Both skinwalkers and Kalona were born to kill and spread their seed into the lands of those who have the audacity to called themselves good. Kalonas are those who have wings, fangs, and long tails that show their pure evil lines." She explained as her wings had spread out far and wide. She stamped one of her front hooves as her temper boiled. She wanted to spill blood of her prey, but had to find some first. "Offended? Why would I be offended over finding another killer?" She added as if asking him the smae questions.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm
Oooooooooh. So that's what a kalona is. I guess it's a big deal. "Good and evil aren't real," Megapi replied automatically. "What is called good is only good in comparison to what is called evil. In reality, there is nothing to distinguish them. If there was no evil, there would be no good. Only shadows and stupidity can be defined as a lack of something else."

Megapi's eyes watched Fyglia. A dark thought was forming in his mind--or, more to the point, was growing stronger in his mind. If he wanted to spread death and chaos through...ugh...reproduction, he would require an "evil" mare. Not like the female who took advantage of him, who left his...yurgh...offspring in the care of a bunch of milksops. He would need someone...vicious. It seemed that Fyglia would fit the bill. "An evil line cannot exist, as there is no evil," he added. "But a vicious line, now, that is one that is hard to obtain, but a point of pride." He pulled his wings in close and reminded himself not to leer. "Don't you agree?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 pm
"Offspring of death and destruction, they would create chaos among the other Soquili." Fyglia spoke coldly as her wings rested back onto her sides. She moved her gaze from the Skinwalker towards the horizon. The trees laced the landscape as far as she could see. Her tail swished then moved her gaze back to the stallion, Megapi. "Indeed, finding someone who can create something of an equal would be hard to find among those who see that a vicious being as a monster." She added with a wicked grin. "Are you searching for someone such as that too, Megapi?" She asked him as her unease disappeared.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Megapi was starting to feel a few doubts. Reproduction? Foals? Life? Life was not something he appreciated. He opposed it with every cell in his body. But with that, that daughter of his, the good one who had denied her heritage, he felt that he had failed in his mission. Death must be spread. Chaos and destruction must be spread to loosen the holds the simple-minded use to cling to life. I must do this. I must...let go.

His eyes did not leave the mare as he tucked his wings in, took a deep breath, and returned the malicious smile. "I am looking for a mare who embraces what some horses might consider to be heinous and, indeed, monstrous acts," he replied calmly. "And by heinous and monstrous, I do mean the spreading of death and chaos through whatever means necessary."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:36 pm
Fyglia chuckled lightly,"Monstrous offspring is what I wish to spread among those who get into my way." Hissing as she imagined scaled foals with intent of killing her enemies and prey. Her ears flicked back as her stomach growled. She was here to hunt, not converse with a skinwalker.

"Perhaps we should talk more over a hunt rather than idle chat?" Asking as her feathers swished in the wind. She was watching him closely, but was begin to want prey.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm
Food. Yes. He had come up here to hunt, hadn't he? Megapi nodded. "Sensible idea," he murmured. "No use starving to death." He lifted his head to scent the breeze. There should at least be mountain goats, or maybe deer, or something to hunt out here. "I think we should wait to talk until after the hunt, however. No use alerting the prey to our presence with unnecessary noise."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff