Reply Facts
Tailed Beast Request Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelessRogueAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 pm
Don't worry. I will ^^ we're not fighting yet lol. oh and the tailed beast is mine?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:44 pm
Well, then I would like to officially request the 3-tailed turtle beast.  

Attamaki Calder

Dangerous Lunatic

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 pm
Yes

And Attamaki look at the first post  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:58 pm
Is there anything specific that I need to post in my character info thingy?

LovelessRogueAngel

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Yeah, a 2 paragraph statement on how you acquired the tailed beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:04 pm
XD haha okies i will. do I need to put the picture of it in there too?

LovelessRogueAngel

Attamaki Calder

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm
Oops... ok then... well... then I would LIKE the 3-tailed beast, but hey, any of them would be cool. I'd just have to alter things in the profile accordingly.

Sorry about that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm
No its okay, you don't need a picture as mostly everyone knows the tailed beast

And sample of how you gain the 3 tail...  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Attamaki Calder

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Well... the best sample i can provide is this right now:

Geo sighed as he looked at the roaring waves of the ocean. The movement and violence of the water reminded him of how he got to be who he was. The current host of the 3-tailed beast had been captured and was being tortured in an effort to weaken them and allow the beast to take over and escape. His parents had died during the struggle to get the host back, but the shinobi holding them prisoner was just too strong. Even his older brother was having trouble with this person, and he was considered the biggest prodigy in the village. Eventually, the host succumbed to the torture, the seal weakened enough, and the beast escaped. It seemed like all was lost until his brother had an idea... one that would save the village, and protect the remaining future of the family... Geo, himself.

"Geo... I need you to be brave... you may think you'll be alone, but Mom... Dad... myself... the entire village will be looking out for you." he said to him. Geo didn't know what his brother was talking about, but he was then violently shoved onto a nearby stone slab, knocking the wind out of him. His brother then faced the giant turtle head on and performed a type of jutsu. His brother then faced him and made one last handseal. "SEAL!" he yelled as the tailed beast began to disappear and he felt himself in great pain. It wouldn't be until years later that Geo would fully understand that his brother had summoned the last of his strength to seal the 3-tailed beast inside of him, saving the village... and providing him with the means to become of of the strongest shinobi in the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 pm
Well there you go, you can use that in your profile XD thats why I make everyone do it.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LovelessRogueAngel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm
Hey. So I put how I got the Two Tailed in my bio for my character info. Is that all you need me to do?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Yes pretty much  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm
WHICH?: I would like to really have the 3 tailed Giant turtle.

WHY?:Well, of course you have to like the tailed beast if you really want the position, and I think it's the best! Usually I would pick a more famous Biju like the 9 tails, but its all about being different. Well I like it bc its a turtle, and the design isn't just a plain old green turtle, it has a lot of good elements to it.

Backround Story: The Curse of the 3 Tails, was a legend that would be passed down for generations. People who had created the perfect society off of a living weapon. A weapon that soon became too powerful to control even for a perfect society. The three tailed creature that brought the end of the legend of legends "Atlantis". It was also said, that to contain a creature with so much mass and energy, they had sealed the creature inside a human being. I never believed in myth like that. My family were the descendants of one of the most powerful...

(I will finish tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm
If you really want the position then I suggest you write in third person please  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Draco Silverlight
Vice Captain

Hallowed Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:13 pm
I would like the nine tailed fox.
Working on background right now, but Im sure Ill get it decent.
This will be for a new genin I will be making.  
Facts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff