Plz give me suggestions of any good anime or manga you guys like so I can watch it or read it!
Yo wazz up everyone! My names Lelouch Kurosaki! Yeah I combined the names of Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass, and Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. Idk, but for some reason, there are some people who think my username is weird... LIKE I GIVE A DAMN!!! Yea, anyway, welcome to my profile! Yea, as u can probably tell, my favorite anime is Code Geass. The reason is, I dont know why, but it's AWESOME! For those of u who watched it and like it, ur awesome. If u don't ehhh, thats okay, ppl have their own opinions of things and I respect that, as long as it doesn't go too far. If u never watched I suggest u do, and if u don't like anime in general, thats fine. But I like it a lot. The reason for that... I dont know, but it's AWESOME! I plan to watch a lot of anime, And I mean a lot, but u know time goes by fast, Its been about more than a year since I've really started watching anime. I've watched about 40 series so far. Yea, it felt really short. Anyway, enough with anime for a moment. Other than anime, there are a lot of stuff I like! Hmm... can't really say all of it, because I usually forget some stuff. I do love music, and I listen to my Ipod everyday! I like video games, and stuff like electronics. But I don't really play too much video games. I like TV, and I watch a lot of good shows. Comedy is my most favorite genre. I can never get enough of it. My favorite TV shows are mostly comedy. Family Guy, The Office, Two and a Half Men, That 70's Show, South Park, The Jeff Dunham Show, Sumpreme Court of Comedy, Wipeout. Yea tons of stuff like that, and also a lot of comedy movies. I do like sports, primarily basketball, and soccer. But I suck at sports, and I always have bad luck, or just bad karma, idk. Ok, now I'll tell u more about myself, but I'm not going too deep on personal stuff. I'm actually just a normal teenager, some people might think I could be older, but if u saw me in real life. NO. I have relatives and family who are also on Gaia here, but I rarely talk to them. I am Filipino, and I am sure damn proud to be a Filipino. I've recently been to the Philippines to reunite with some of my relatives that I haven't seen in a long time. I've only been there for two weeks! It felt so short! I really miss my relatives there, they're really fantastic people. My life here is sooooooooooooooooooo different from a life I could have there. If u were to ask me, where i would live, honestly I don't know. Anyway, now talents. Hmm... To tell u guys the truth I barely have any talents at all. The only thing I can think of is knowing the many talents that I suck at (seriously), school, adapting to an enviornment (It's not a talent), video games (although I rarely play it), and drawing. At sports, I'm usually decent at defense, but I'm really not good at it at all. I have a strength that is also my greatest weakness, kindess, and things related to that. To tell u all the truth, a lot of people say I'm kind, and respectful, but I'm also a very serious guy. Hmm... My goal in life is to live, a good, great, fantastic life, where I would have no regrets I guess. A few words to describe my life is, "surprising but boring" What that mean is that my life has ups, and downs, and good and bad times that are equal to each other. A summary to describe the years that I lived is.... naw it feels too complicated to talk about. Oh and just to tell you, I'm boring. Nah! JK! But then again, I have my ups and downs. Ok, now back to anime! Anime is just so cool. It's cartoons, and soon I'll have to move on from it but I'll never forget about it (Deep huh?)! Yea I have a whole lot of anime that I like, and that I don't like. This would be my top anime that I've watched so far, or that I'm currently watching off the top of my head! And why you should watch them too! Its soooooo hard to have one in favor of the other but lets just say they are very close to equal.
1) Code Geass: This anime always intrigued me with its story and characters, as well as the mecha. Truly one of the most memorable any I've watched. Made me cry when I watched everything for the first time!
2) Gurren Lagann: THE MOST EPIC ANIME SERIES EVER. I mean the epicness cant compare to the rest, it just stands at the top. Has lovable characters and epic moments. And by the way, no other piece of music could never have been more better fitting than with this anime. From start to finish it never failed me. A must watch for any mecha or anime fan!
3) Macross Frontier: At first I didnt think it would be great, but as i got into the story it was so interesting I couldnt stop watching! The action and mecha as well as the story are balanced in perfect harmony. The story has a very unusual theme, but for me I thought it was amazing.
4) D Grayman: Every anime fan knows about this anime. It is very very epic, and has a whole jampack of genres into it. The story is very good, and everyone is awesome. If you watch anime this is a MUST
5) High School of the Dead: Hey its got hot girls and zombie killing action! What more is there? I just recently watched it and I usually dont think highly of new anime, but this one is one that I will remember. Probably the best zombie anime ever if I ever saw one.
6) Ao no Exorcist: Definitely one of the best anime out there! The story is great and Rin is just freakin epic and badass. If someone dare says this anime sucks they better speak to me about it! Haha
7) Nurarihyon no Mago: Again one of those good new anime you dont see often. Again it has a great story with lovable characters. Although its not finished I cannot wait for a 3rd season anymore! cool
Star Driver: Alot of critics dont like this anime, but why? To me it was almost just as epic as Gurren Lagann. Yes it was very cheesy, but what's wrong with those kind of anime? The story might be confusing but I love the music alot, it just goes great with the anime, just like gurren lagann.
9) Gundam 00: It has the coolest gundam models and mechas in general. The story is very serious, and to me it will stay in my heart forever. A must see for any gundam fans.
10) Durarara: Honestly one of the greatest stories and characters I've ever seen. I mean there are soooo many characters to see, and every single one is awesome. This is also a MUST see for any anime fan!
11) Full Metal Alchemist: One of the most popular anime out there today. Its story is one of the most memorable, and again the characters are just ******** awesome. It has every genre in the book, and again is a MUST see for any anime fan!
12) Reborn: A very very epic anime that stands there with the rest of them. I'm still watching and let me tell you guys that its seriously hard to stop watching.
13) Hajime no Ippo: The best sport anime ever! I've just started watching, but I am hooked as anyone else. It is very epic and definitely has the most potential in its story. Ippo is awesome!
14) Ouran High School Host Club: Very hilarious and very memorable anime. I hate shoujo, but this is the only exception. I remember that I resisted watching this anime at first because it looked so weird, but man was I off. Great anime to watch, and had the funniest characters ever.
15) Full Metal Panic: Full of action, and romance, its one of the first anime I watched and I still think its one of the best.
Awesome list huh?
Favorite Manga List:
1) History's Strongest Dicsiple Kenichi
2) Eden no Ori
3) Gamble Fish
7) Kurogane cool
9) Kimi no Iru Machi
Please donate so i can fufill my dream avatar! JK u dont hav 2!
Code Geass Rules!!!!!!!!!! And you know it!!!!!