9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm
Ex. Promo

Time to have some fun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm
The lights in the stadium suddenly dim to black as a low breathing could be heard over the speakers. Many fans began to cheer as they knew right away who it was, others joined in once they heard zombie yell out.

I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB YEAH!

With that Michael bursts out onto the stage in his usual energetic way as stroblights illuminate the arena. Michael would run to the right side of the stage and look out over the crowd before pumping his fist into the air a few times, many in the crowd joining him. Michael would then run to the other end of the stage doing much of the same before returning to center and taking a long look over the entire audience before bolting down towards the ring, sliding in once he reached it. The lights slowly returned to normal as Michael got to his feet and motioned for a mic, catching the one that was tossed to him and holding it up to his lips with his mouth twisted into his signature smirk. "Well, it feels damn good to be here on Destiny!" The crowd let out a loud cheer as he said this but Michael didn't let it sit long. "But you know, I'm not out here to start trouble." He heard mixed reactions. "Kill any cars..." Once again he heard mixed reactions. "Or to even bust in any skulls, no, I'm here to talk about Expansion and how I will be helping one lucky rookie make it to the big times." At this he heard a much better response, though he could tell they still would rather have him kicking a**. "And don't think I'm alone on this one, we have a whole list of who's who training wanna be stars!" With that Michael began searching his pockets for what people assumed was the list, after a few moments he shrugs though. "Alright...I forgot the list, but trust me, it's gonna be big." Michael would then shrug again as his smirk returned. "All you really need to know though is that the guy I train, will have the best chance."  

DuneHazzar

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

I know we will be free again ..

BRING IT ON HOME!

The house lights turned off before slowly pulsing back to life. As the beat once again kicked in, several green spotlights around the arena shot in to life, sending flashes of viridian light flying across the fans.

Bring it on home!

A rogue greens spotlight hit the centre of the stage ..
Nuke Fusion rose from the ground, his arms crossed and his head down. As he looked up and rose a fist in to the air, a single pyro shot out from behind him, exploding in the air and sending emerald sparks over the stage and ramp, which Nuke began to walk down.

His eyes dead-set on the ring, Nuke then sprinted from the bottom of the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope before getting to his feet quickly. Running and taking a high jump at a near turnbuckle, he looked out across the crowd, the flashing house lights and shooting green spotlights reflecting off from his signature green shades, a light show of it's own emerging.

Jumping down and grabbing a microphone from a stage hand, a pleasant look upon his face, Nuke made a saluting gesture at Thomas with two fingers, as the house lights came back to life and the PA was turned off.

"I'd like to take this moment to thank you guys for the support that our rookies gained tonight. Let's set one thing straight here, we are not going to be judging the effectiveness of those new guys just yet, that will wait until next week. What we are here to do, is to give you guys a run-down of what we initially thought of each Superstar."
In what seemed like more of a formal promo than Nuke usually gets up to, he pointed out Thomas.
"I have to say, it's an honour to be in the ring with Michael here; I actually think this is the first time it's happened, but if I'm wrong then please do correct me."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm
(( O.o what the hell? Sorry, I replied, it said it went through...now I come back to find it didn't. I also apologize for shortness, writing this on the fly. ))

Michael leaned back against the ropes, smirking as he watched Nuke make his entrance. As Nuke spoke Michael was taken aback, he was not used to someone NOT trying to start a fight with him. His smirk slowly changed to a smile as he moved towards Nuke and held out his right hand. "No, your right, and its just as much of an honor to share this ring with you." He figured he might as well be nice until given reason not to be.  

DuneHazzar

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 am
Nuke smiled, then looked out at the crowd.

"We've got a host of great rookies and pros, and we know you're gonna have a great time watching Expansion. But, most importantly, you're gonna have a great time watching the new talent come through the ranks. Oh, and when the winner is shown, whoever's the Undisputed Champion at that point .. Well, expect them to have a tough time, because we're training these rookies up to be the best!"

House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games