Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 pm
Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:45 am

”Saint Jimmy” by Green Day blares across the arena...

St. Joey's coming down across the alleyway...
Up on the boulevard like a zip gun on parade...
Lights on the silhouette...
He's insubordinate...
Coming at you on the count of One, Two...

One, Two, Three, Four!

A single pyro erupts from the base of the titantron, sending a shower of sparks onto the steel ramp below. The sparks are suddenly broken as Saint Joey leaps through the centre, protected from the sparks by a mask, hovering in the air! Smoke pours from his back, out of two pipes. He appears to be wearing some sort of jet pack. A spotlight shines down on him as he raises his sceptre above his head, before gently floating down. As the smoke stops, his long coat sways in the remaining breeze. The pack detaches from his back, and falls to the ground with a loud thud.

He bounces on his toes as he looks down, before raising his head and stretching his arms out wide in a crucifix shape, to a roar from the crowd.
The spotlight is still shining over him as he grins, before a sudden flash of light fills the arena with a bright, warm white light.

He runs down the ramp, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He slides for a second before pushing himself to his feet, grin still in tact, and heads to the far turnbuckle. He jumps to the second rope, putting his hand over his eyes, looking over the audience as he takes off the mask. After a few seconds he drops the mask to the floor, lowering his arms to his sides and stands still, before taking a small jump to the top rope and flipping backwards to the mat, his coat swirling around, before landing on his feet. He rolls his shoulders back and bends his knees, taking off his coat and throwing it to the ropes. He then cracks his knuckles and shakes his head from side to side, waiting for the opponent to enter…

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 am
User Image
The sound of drums blast throughout the arena as the music Amazing by Kanye West plays. As the lyrics begin Justin comes walking out. Justin wasn't in a very good mood, especially after being disowned by Disciple last week. This week however, was different, in many ways. First of all, Justin had a match, and he would be the one disowning. Second, he had a change of attire. There was a feeling that he would be doing this every week though. Third, well, you would just have to wait and see when he gets in the ring. Justin didn't bother to stop at the ramp and kept going.

It's amazing, I'm the reason,
Everybody fired up this evening.
I'm exhausted, barely breathing,
Holding on to what I believe in.

No matter what you'll never take that from me,
My reign is as far as your eyes can see.

"On his way to the ring, from Saskatchewan, Canada, weighing in at 240lbs, he is "The Amazing", Justin Amaze!"

He began to make his way down the ring, and was handed a mic on the way. He looked into the crowed and gave some people a disgusted look. The whole arena was filled with boo's. As soon as Justin neared the ring he would slide in and push himself to his feet.

It's amazin', so amazin', so amazin', so amazin'
It's amazin'
(Let's go)

Now in the ring, Justin stopped and looked at his competition with another disgusted look. It shamed him to see such a fail opponent. Justin had high hopes for someone better, like Disciple. Justin raised the mic to his mouth, not looking away from Joey. "Cut the damn music." The music then began to fade.

I'm a monster, I'm a killer,
I know I'm wrong, yeah,
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved.

And no matter what you'll never take that from me,
My reign is as far as your eyes can see.

It's amazin'
(Let's go)

Justin looked away from Joey, shaking his head. He just couldn't last another second staring at him, trying to act like he was worthy competition. Justin walked over to a different side of the ring that he entered from and near the ropes, looking into the crowed that boo him. He then raised the mic back to his mouth.

"I dominate wrestling, and destroy my opponents too.
And all you people hate me just because I'm better than you.
Last week you think Disciple wiped me out, that I couldn't handle myself?
Please, I wasn't even trying, I could have put him on the shelf!"

Justin turned back to Saint Joey, and walked up to him, taking in all the boo's.

"Disciple hits other dudes from behind, so now I'm stuck with you?
May as well have stuck me with Michael Jackson then thrown me in a zoo.
You act all shady, acting like a louche.
But bro, you just one brainless douche!"

Right when Justin would finish, he would attempt to kick Joey in the jewels, before the match could start. It wouldn't disqualify him, and it would help him out in the match!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Joey shook his head. Since when did he act shady? And louche? Someone was trying to hard to rhyme his wo-

*CRACK*

Joey's thoughts were interupted by a kick to the nads. He bent over from the pain, falling to the ground.

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:32 pm
((I looked up the ambiguous(which is Joey's gimmick) and that's what I was getting. Shady and louche.))

The ref pushed Justin back and then went to tend to Joey. However, Justin would have none of that as he went to go grab the ref by the shirt.

"Start the damn match already!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm
((Auto hit))

The bell rung and Justin quickly went back on the attack! Justin would quickly begin to send hard stomps down onto Joey's head!  

Call Me Bam

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 am
((Sorry for my lack of activity, I should be able to get back to proper activity in a couple of weeks.))

Joey was stomped on hard several times. He was still recovering from the shot to the groin, which he wasn't happy about. Joey doesn't take kindly to those who would slay his children. He managed to push himself onto his hands and knees, a slightly better position then flat on his back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 pm
Justin would then back up just a little, and ran at Joey, aiming a stiff kick to his side!  

Call Me Bam

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm
((I'll give it 24 more hours.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 am
((Hmm, gave it more than 24 hours. I'll auto this, but I hope to face you again in the future when you're more active.))

The kick connected with Joey's side, causing him to fall on his other side. Not letting Joey rest, Justin lifted Joey to his feet, and quickly close lined him back down! He went for a cover!

One!
Two!

But Joey kicked out! Justin then began to send multiple shots to Joey's face! Justin once again lifted Joey back up to his feet, and then spine bustered him back down to the mat with intense force! Justin was man handling Joey! But he wasn't done! Justin picked Joey back up again, and gave him ANOTHER spine buster! Justin would do this once more before going for another cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

"Here is your winner, "The Amazing", Justin Amaze!"

((Gave it a somewhat not bad ending. Lol, better than just an "autowin" ending.))  

Call Me Bam

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 am
((Thought I'd add a little something. A mini promo, you could say.))

After hearing the announcer tell the audience Justin was the winner, he got to his feet to allow the ref to hold his hand up. The music blasted throughout the arena loudly, however, the crowed was far from impressed. They booed him, and booed, and booed him some more. However, it seems as though Justin looked disgusted. Worse than from when he entered the match. Why? He had just won his match? Sure the crowed was booing him, but he looked like the devil right now. When the ref lowered Justin's had, Justin slowly turned to him, in an evil way. The ref looked scared! "Get me mic." Justin said quietly to the ref. The ref reached out of the ring, got handed a mic, and went back over to Justin. Justin ripped it out of his hands, gave him one last evil look before looking at the crowed. His music slowly died down, but the crowed didn't.

"I just won the my match, proved to you people that I talk and back it up, yet you boo me?"

Justin said softly, but his voice soon raised.

"You know what?! ... I rather agree with you people. I see why you're booing, but you're booing the wrong dude, yo! You see, Joey over here, he didn't last 5 minutes against me! What is this? Some freakish booking? Some circus business? They not only signed this worthless talent here, but they put him against me! Nah man, I won't stand for that."

Justin lowered the mic, not caring that the crowed was booing him now. He was more disappointed in his match, in his opponent, and in whoever did the booking around here. He raised the mic again, turning towards the stage.

"So, management. The higher ups, the big boss backstage, I got a message for you. Actually a couple. The first one? You want to book me against low classed superstars like Joey? You want to give me a horrible match that I can't even break a sweat in? Fine, my first message is, every time you give me a boring match, a failure of an opponent, I take on of your superstars or employee's careers! That's right, if you're going to take a good match from me, I'm going to take something from you. Can't run a business without workers right? Don't make me run you down! Oh, and my second message?"

Justin turned towards the ref, who didn't exit the ring, making sure Justin wouldn't attack the vulnerable Joey.

"I'll start with you!"

Justin said bashing the ref in the head, causing him to drop to the mat! Justin tossed the mic and quickly dropped down to begin delivering stiff punches and forearms to the innocent ref! This definitely wasn't his day! After a few, Justin got back to his feet, bringing the ref with him. Only to clothesline him back down! You'd think Justin would be done now? Nope, he was a bad man, he would make sure this ref would be done with this business! Justin once again brought them both to there feet, just to spinebuster the ref hard into the mat! Justin would then bounce back to his feet from the hard impact! Justin definitely left a message for WWE:E Management!  
House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games