Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm
Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Your Touch!"

The crowd is caught off guard when all of the arena lights suddenly shut off completely. Even the titantron is dark. "Your Touch" by The Black Keys starts continues again as a spotlight, a dim one at that, lights up a small area of the stage.

Stepping into that light one red Adidas at a time was Mardy Wilkes-Booth. She shields her eyes with her right hand quickly as if the spotlight was too bright. Mardy makes her way slowly down the ramp, ignoring the fans on either side of her. Mardy was once a well known name in the locker rooms and only just returned to the wrestling scene. She's already been raising eyebrows. Nevertheless, there were the Mardy Bum die-hards that cheered her appearance tonight.

Mardy rounds the corner coming off the ramp and a camera gets a better shot, close up shot of the front of her. This is when the audience first take notice of Mardy and what she was wearing and what she was holding. She's dressed in her usual wrestling gear: red trunks, long striped socks, and a graphic tee. Oh, and suspenders. She carries a big book in her left hand as she takes the steps cautiously. In the corner of her mouth she balance what looks like a burning cigarette but smells too funky to be a cigarette. Many would bet her eyes were as red as her sneakers and trunks.

Mardy holds onto top rope while she walks along the ring apron. She quints out straight ahead toward the crowd even though she couldn't see past the spotlight. Mardy steps into the ring and the lights come back on and "Your Touch" by The Black Keys turns off.

Mardy throws her arm up though there was no specific hand sign. She walks around the ring and stops when she gets to the back turnbuckle. Mardy waits for her opponents in tonight triple threat match.

The Mighty Mardy Bum

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 am
"The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
"

The sound of thunder and lightning echoes throughout the arena as the titan tron shows the image of a desert,the storm brewing off in the distance. A chorus of voices could be heard laughing,crying, and speaking- all at once. The noise stopped,but it welcomed something more. A deep,powerful voice spoke against the sounds of chanting and bells tolling in the background.A dark,shadowy figure appeared;rapidly walking to the screen. The face of this person couldn't be seen,leaving which left no clue as to who it was.

"My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

A bolt of lightning struck,creating a flash on the screen before it turned to darkness. The half of a pale white face emerged from the darkness,and that face was the face of Phoenixfire. At this time,Phoenixfire strode down the ramp with no emotion on her face while the lighting of the arena turned to a deep shade of purple. Her hips swayed from side to side as a layer of fog began to form at her feet. She approached the steel steps and walked up them,stopping at the turnbuckle before looking to the crowd. Phoenix stepped through the ropes and sprinted to one of the turnbuckles,then placing herself on the second rope. She held her arms open and her face pointed upwards as the lights flickered through out the arena. After the lights went to normal,she jumped down and began to pace around the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Mardy wonders where her second opponent is.  

The Mighty Mardy Bum

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm
Phoenixfire wonders where the third person in the match is, as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:15 pm
((sorry...))

Marcy Peyton's theme song played as she entered the arena with a smile on her face. She made her way down the ramp high-fiving a few fans along the way. Marcy walked up the steps into the ring. She walked around the ring and went on the turnbuckle and pointed to the all the fans. She got off and waited for the bell to ring

SparklyKittyDong

Sparkly Donator

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm
"Finally!" Mardy exclaims. She then steps back to show that she was not going to start the match off. She was going to wait and see what happens next.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm
Phoenixfire let out a sigh of relief as soon as their opponent made her debut. Albeit late, a late debut was better than no debut. Phoenix had been in many a match that had ended up with a no contest and she had grown to loathe them from that. Oh well, she thought to herself as she noted Mardy withdraw into her corner, leaving her to begin the match against Marcy. Phoenixfire nodded and stepped out of her corner and strode to the center of the ring.  

Miss_Undastood

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Finding more interest in the food in the hands of the fans sitting up front than in the match, Mardy slips out of the ring. She found a tray of nachos near the announcers table that she was able to get a few bites of from a happy fan wearing Mardy Tee-shirt. Or it was just a Tee-shirt that said "I heart BONGS" in big letters across the front.

Another group let Mardy have sips of their soda, until one turns out to be beer. Mardy rejects the beer. Never mix beer and pot. That is vital information.

Mardy strays away from the beer drinkers after knocking all their cups onto the floor. Mardy wanders ringside. The match was a thing in the past to Mardy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 pm
No contest.

Double-count out. Marcy Peyton suspended.

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers