Always under attack.
Always coming in last,
Bringing up the past.
No one owes you anything.
I think you need a shotgun blast,
A kick in the a**,
So paranoid. . .
Watch your back!!

Landry emerged to the sound of The Best's music instead of his personal soundtrack, despite the fact that he and his former partners have had a falling out as of late. It was a symbol that he was the Best of the Best, and he didn't need anyone's help to retain his coveted Championship. Landry was in his ring gear, sporting his set of black tights with a white "1" on his left leg, "Undisputed" written down the right.

He stood atop the stage with not only his Undisputed Championship belt strapped over his shoulder comfortably, eyeing the WWE:E crowd. A feeling of disdain and disgust consumed him almost immediatly after being re-exposed to the detestable crowd he had been forced to become accustomed to.

Oh my here we go...

"The following contest is a Lumberjack Match scheduled for one-fall and it is for the WWE:E Undisputed Championship! Introducing first weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the WWE:E Undisputed Champion, The Heartbreaker Mike Landry!"

As soon as the announcer finished his introduction, Landry made the 'Heartbreak' symbol across his chest, and behind him erupted his warped blue and green pyro wall.

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that the cryin to me,
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine

Landry marched down the ramp in sinc with the thunderous drum beats of the intimidating music, authority was written all over Landry's being. Landry stepped up the steel steps and climbed between the ropes, taking his sweet time to climb up the turnbuckle and pose perfectly for the camera, hitting his 'Heartbreak' symbol across his chest before climbing down and unfastening both of his belt from his body and handing him to the ringside attendent, as well as taking a microphone from her. Landry paced in the middle of the ring for a moment while his music died down before his spoke.

"Disciple...I know I promised that if you attacked Joey Desch last week that you would get that title match you've been waiting...soooo patiently for. However..."

Landry paused as a sinister smirk appeared on his face.

"I never said I would give you a -fair- title match."

Landry said as the audience boo'd and he stepped back between the ropes, jumping down to the floor and reaching under the apron where he found a trash can. He tossed it into the ring and slid back inside where he picked up his microphone once again.

"I have no intention of letting this Undisputed Championship slip from my grasp, even if I have to get myself disqualified. Let me make this perfectly clear, that stupid, worthless, lumbering, uncoordinated, incompetent, mentally ill, roided up, pathetic excuse for a monster will NEVER...and I mean NEVER...get his grubby hands on MY Undisputed Championship. So says the Heartbreaker, so shall it be!"  

Neo_Hurricane

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 pm
As soon as Mike was done boasting about how he will keep his title, the lights faded to darkness, engulfing the arena in an uneasy shroud. The crowd erupted into a craze. Soon after the PA was overcome by a deep, almost monstrous voice.

All Rise...

Motograter - Down

User ImageUser Image

Just as the lights returned to flash and flicker to the beat of the music, the sinister, Nathanial Creed walked out with a chilling walk, grasping the top of his cane in one hand as he used it to help him walk from the back. Soon following was the towering Dreadnaught, Disciple. Disciple and Nathanial stopped at the top of the stage as Disciple scanned the audience from under his hood and mask. Slowly he continued down the ramp, his uncle following just a few steps behind. Disciple stopped for moment as he reached the bottom of the ramp, looking to the four Lumberjacks at ringside. Unfazed by they're presences Disciple continued towards the ring, with Nathanial still following close behind. The Dreadnaught looked into the ring, and reached up and grabbed the middle rope, easily pulling himself onto the apron. From there he stepped over the top rope and into the ring, staring at Landry, practically burning a hole through him. He made as little movement as possible as he stood near the corner. Nathanial got into the ring, and waited for Disciple to lower his hood. From there Nathanial assisted Disciple in removing his trenchcoat from his shoulders. He wrapped it over an arm, and exited the ring, standing to the corner closest to Disciple. Disciple stood unmoving in his corner as he awaited the bell.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 pm
((Was waiting for lumberjacks buuuuut...))

Landry waited for the bell to ring before charging in wildly with the trash can overhead, trying to smash it into Disciple's face.  

Neo_Hurricane

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm
(I'm guessing the lumberjacks already out here)

Harli around the ring as he watched both Mike and Disciple as they were about to start their match  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am
Disciple stood his ground as the bell sounded and Landry charged in. The fear of facing Disciple one on one must have gotten Landry nervous, as he was clearly making a rookie mistake charging at The Dreadnaught head on. Just as Landry was close enough, Disciple brought his hand up and went to smash it into the can and in doing so smashing the can into Landry's head.  

TheXFactor

Raider

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 am
(I was with Harli on this...)

~Angel paces the ring, watching Landry's every move...waiting for his chance to get a crack at The Heartbreaker~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 pm
Landry was essentially punched in the face with a trash can and he dropped it immediatly, backing up and hold his nose, "OW! YOU HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A TRASH CAN! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Landry shouted with great frustration, before charging back in with an attempted right hand to the face of the Dreadnaught.  

Neo_Hurricane

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 am
Disciple saw Landry recklessly charge again, yet another mistake on his behalf, as Disciple ready for the attack. He brought his bear like hand up and caught Mike's fist with it. He tilted his head as he slowly brought Mike's hand down. He would then look to straighten out The Heartbreaker's arm, and lifted him into the air on it. If successful, Disciple would turn around and bring Landry down, and push him into the corner, the whole time keeping a solid grip on his arm. If that would work Disciple would take a step back, and look to tug Landry towards him and level him with a clothesline.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 am
Harli began to hit the ring apron, hoping to cause the crowd to get behind Mike Landry  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm
((Harli likes me!? He really likes me!? Lol...wait...didn't I screw Harli the same time I screwed Disciple? Lol))

Landry's eyes went wide as his fist was caught, then he cringed as his hand was compacted by the Monsters's grip. He held his elbow, trying to relieve the pressure on his arm when it was straightened out and he was lifted effortlessly into the air, then tossed with ease into the corner. He arched his back and grimmaced from being manhandled so thuroughly, but it wasn't over yet, as he was turned inside out by the follow up clothesline.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:58 pm
After connecting with the clotheslines, Disciple stopped just in front of the corner, placing his hands on the top ropes. He then turned back around, to continue is assault on the Champ. He took both his hands and wrapped them around Landry's skull looking to lift him up off the canvas, and then scoop him up into a powerslam position.  

TheXFactor

Raider

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:55 am
(LOL)

Harli waited for some one to be thrown over the top rope  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 pm
Landry is picked up in the vice grip like maneuver, then hoisted up onto Disciple's shoulder. He had to retaliate or he was going to get battered into oblivion, so he tried to jab his fingers into Disciple's eyes and slide off his shoulder.

If successful he would attempt the Catholic Schoolboy. ((Low blow disguised as a schoolboy rollup.))  

Neo_Hurricane

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm
Disciple was temperarily blinded by the jab to the eye. Before he could react and try and catch Landry, he felt the Champ's arm rocket up between his legs and nail him in the groin. Suddenly all of Disciple's weight came crashing backwards, and he was dropped onto his back and rolled up. Through hurting from the discret low blow, it was rather earily in the match and Disciple had more then enough strength to kick out. He rolled onto his side after breaking out of the pin, gripping at his nether region.  
House Show Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff