Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:34 am
Tag Team Championship Match
??? vs ABH  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm
To The Limit!!
The crowd was wondering who was entering next, hearing music they'd never heard before!

Do you wanna know about the box
A casket with padlocks
Broken off the hinge, b***h, eat a c**k
Buried in the earth then forgotten about
Feelin' good like a ********' first day out

was blasting over the speakers, and once Blaze's verse came out, the crowd was treated to the sight of Jed! A picture of a Hatchet Man on fire shown over the screen with a slit down the middle of it. The people at home only saw the titantron. Jed walked through the slit! Jed was wearin a WWE:IA and GCW tag belt around his waist. Jed had an arm band with the letters J.D. on his left arm.

He kept walking as the people at home were shown Jed at the top of the ramp. Jed raised his right arm into the air for a second before slowly grabbing with his right hand a bottle of Faygo out of his back pocket, and drank some of the cola. Jed took a step forward and sprayed up in the air with the cola!! As they walked, the crowd started chanting "American Born Heroes"! Jed looked at the crowd, noticing a few cool signs, but none he cared to remember, so he kept walking. He gave a few people some a high five before he got to the halfway down mark on the ramp. After the few high fives, Jed tossed the Faygo bottle into the crowd, and Jed slid into the ring a few seconds later! Jed now stood in the middle of the ring with his ABH shirt on. The shirt said "American Born Heroes!" on the back of them. On the front, they both had Jed and Joshua about to punch each other in the face with their right hands! Under that there was some words. "******** BP!" Jed then raised his WWE:IA and GCW tag gold into the air. Jed asked for a microphone as he lowered his tag belts.

Jed then began to talk.

"What's up WWE:E!!!"

The crowd cheered as Jed did what everyone would have expected. Some people were chanting ~ABH~ as Jed stood in the ring by himself.

"A few months ago I said that I was going to win the Tag Invitational. And THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN!"

Jed yelled into the microphone as the crowd cheered.Jed smirked as the crowd chanted ABH.

"Well sadly something has come up. I bet some of you are wondering why my partner, Joshua Danielson, is not out her. "

The crowd cheered some more for Josh as he was mentions. Jed then lowered his head as he began to speak in into the microphone.

"As of Wednsday Aug 04, 2010. Joshua Danielson was found unconscious in a hotel room early in the morning. He's reported to be in a coma and is unresponsive."

Jed looked down as the crowd's cheers were silenced as they were in shock and awe! Jed rubbed his left hand through his hair as he was now thinking about what he should do.

"I don't know what happen to him. I'd like to take this time to send my best wishes to Josh's family. "

The crowd started a Danielson chant!

"Tonight's match is suppose to be ABH vs a Mystery team for the tag belts. I have no idea who ABH is suppose to be facing, however I'd like to suggest something. I know it's a tag match, but I'd like to face this team by myself. For the honor of ABH. For the honor of Joshua Danielson!!"

The crowd cheered.

"So I'm calling out the mystery team right now! Because your American Born Hero is here to do what Americans do. WIN!!!! "

The crowd erupted as Jed said Win. Josh may have not been here, but at least his spirit is!

User Image

^Jed^

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:43 am
(Auto Hit.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm
(Auto Win by pinning opponents in the middle of the ring. )  

JobsEveryDay

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 am
[[Sorry for being lazy with this.]]

Nuke Fusion walked out from backstage to no music, a microphone in hand and a sheet of paper in the other. Walking down the ramp, the crowd gave him an almighty cheer.

Reaching the ring, he used the steel stairs to walk up to the apron, before stepping in between the second and top rope. Looking over at ABH, he raised the microphone to his mouth.
"Hey guys, sorry about this, but our General Manager has personally asked me to come out here and deliver this message to you, and the fans here today."
Opening the letter, Nuke scratched his head, and then started reading.
"It may have come to your attention that Dementium and Tag Champion Yuke has been suspended from WWE:E. The basis of this suspension will stay personal to the superstar, but due to these circumstances and her suspension, we have only one thing to do. That one thing is to vacate her championships."
The crowd gave off an almighty cheer, their hate for Yuke obviously showing.
"Therefore, I have the honour to announce that your new tag team champions are the American Born Heroes, Jed and Joshua Danielson!"

Nuke glanced up from the paper, looking at Jed and Danielson, then at the referee who had just brought over the tag titles.
"Congrats guys, you deserve it."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 am

ASSSSSSTOOOOOOOOOONNNNIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHIINNNNNG!!
Run away if u see me.. Don't even say my name
Dont think that you can know me.. Dont try and play that game
Every day that i get better..I watch as you get worse
My script is too the letter.. And i'll write your final verse
I am here to stay (Well im here to stay)...And i have come to play.......

User Image

I came to play!
I came to play! There a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray!
I came to pay!
Say goodbye to the good old days...
Their never coming back Watch your future fade!
I came to play!
I came to play to get my dues paid..I guess you had a dream... But it cant be safe
I came to play!

Yuke made her way to the ring carrying both sets of Tag titles, and the Dementium title around her waist, as the look on her face was a rather unfriendly one.

"Really Nuke? Really!? Well see there's just a problem with that. Suspending your greatest commodity, and I know what it is.
You see you and Rachael are afraid of me, afraid of the power that I hold.

Why shouldn't you be? I am undefeated in WWE:E, and I've dominated every single match I've been in.
I beat The Tag Team, Beat Claire and Phoenixfire at the same time, beat Marxx.
So you're stripping me of titles that I've earned, that I've never lost. Pathetic. Jed and Danielson never earned them.
Because their opponents never showed up, but if you want to strip me of my titles
However if that's what you waaaaaannnnnt, I want something from you.

I want Rachael one on one in this ring to face me and If I win..
No when I win then I'll gladly get rid of my tag titles, but... I want to be in the triple cage match.
Lose, and I'll take the suspension.
"

Yuke said as she stared down Nuke.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 am
Nuke laughed slightly, turning his back on ABH and instead facing the exiled Yuke.

"Look, I'm purely a messenger for this letter here. I lost all of my power a long time ago, but if you want a match with Hollett then I suggest that you see her personally. You see, there's no reason for me to even give my recommendation on a match like this; after all, you've already been officially exil-"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 am
"OOOOOOOH I don't think so Hermes, if you finish that sentence you'll have your reality checked.." Yuke said as she tilted her head to the side.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 am
"Hold up Yuke, hold up!"

The crowd looked towards the titantron as Rachel Hollett sat facing the camera, in what seemed to be her office.

"Nuke, who said you have no power around here? I mean, you can't make matches and you can't .. Well .. I think you're right, you do have no power. And that is what makes me smile Nukie!"

Hollett clapped her hands like a small child, then smiled and spoke to the camera again.

"Yukie and Nukie, sounds funny and looks funny. And the answer to your proposition, Yuke, is no. However, I do have a negotiated offer for you; right now, in front of everyone here, it will be Yuke going one-on-one against Nuke .. You can keep your stipulations Yuke, they seem about fair. Although if you do lose, not only will you be suspended .. You'll become my personal assistant for the rest of the year. Oh, and that entails wearing a shrek costume as well. Sound fair?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 am
"So be it.." Yuke said as she backed a few steps away few steps and prepared to hit Nuke with the Konami Code, but stopped and attempted to poke Nuke in the chest.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am
The bell rang, and Nuke was poked. Falling backwards, he flopped on the mat, feigning injury.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 am
Yuke then attempted a pin, all the while smirking at Rachael who was watching via the titantron.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

-Nuclear Fusion-
Captain

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 am
One!

Two!

Three!

The ref called for the bell.

Announcer: "And your winner, by pinfall, Yuke!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am
Yuke got off Nuke, then pointed at a banner showing the Crusade PPV. "Looks like I'm going for a world title Rachael, you forgot that I'm the Blood Queen, and I'm ASSSSSSTOOOOOOOONIIIISSSSSHHHIIINNGG!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Jed was given the tag belts by the ref after Nuke read the letter. Jed then looked at the belts as he said something to the camera. "This is for you, Joshua!"

Then he heard someone's music play. He then saw Yuke come out as Nuke turn his attentions away from him. Jed fixed his WWE:E tag belts. He saw Yuke holding the old tag belts and the Dementium title as she was getting closer to the ring.

He listened and was confused when she said.

"I want Rachael one on one in this ring to face me and If I win..
No when I win then I'll gladly get rid of my tag titles, but... I want to be in the triple cage match.
Lose, and I'll take the suspension."

Jed just stood there as Rachel showed up on the screen. She then began to talk to Nuke and Yuke. Jed kind of felt ignore, but hey he was the holder of the WWE:E tag belt now. Jed left the ring as Rachel made the match between Nuke and Yuke!

-Ding Ding-

One!
Two!
Three!

-Ding Ding-

Jed then heard Yuke say.

"Looks like I'm going for a world title Rachael, you forgot that I'm the Blood Queen, and I'm ASSSSSSTOOOOOOOONIIIISSSSSHHHIIINNGG!"

Jed was confused again in his head. He would have done something, but he doesn't really care for Nuke after what they have been through in WWE:E. Thou he was a good guy, so maybe he should do something about this. Jed looked at a camera wondering what to do right now as he also has some good history with Rachel. He looked at a crew member which told him they were about to go on a commercial break. Jed looked at the ring as Nuke was laid out while Yuke was standing over him. Lets not forget Rachel watched on.

User Image

^Jed^

House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces