Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:21 am
Introduce yourself!

I'm immanuelkant or Chris. I'm a 19 year old guy and I go to Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. I have a passion for the word of God and for loving people. I'm in school to become a Choir Director in a church as well as a college. I don't really know what else to say. Have fun with the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:21 pm
Ooh, ooh! Ima say something now too! Okay, following Chris's format ...

You can refer to me by Fushigi na Butterfly or Andrea. Either is fine. And if you feel so inclined to do so, you can even shorten my screen name to just Fushigi or maybe just Butterfly or ... FNB ... I've seen those too. Really, you could call me ... um ... ... Okay, my attempt at being mildly amusing has failed. Moving on.

I'm 19 and go to a community college at the moment, but will be transferring in the fall to Mary Baldwin College in Staunton, Virginia. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in Japanese. And of course, Jesus r0xx0rs teh b0xx0rs. heart

And on a side note, in case anyone cares, Chris is mine. As in ... mine. **cling** stare

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

flyingemu27

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:55 pm
Hey I'm flyingemu27 or Mike, emu, flyingemu, or whatever. It doesn't matter that much as long as I know you're talking to me. sweatdrop

I'm 15 and live in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm always trying to improve my relationship in Christ, and I think He is the best thing that God could ever give. blaugh

I hope I can post in here regularly and participate in all of the discussions. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:22 pm
Hey brothers and sisters im knivesl or Eric

im 22 and i live in nooksack washington im working on improving my faith and trying to recover from my unforgiving heart that hindered my relationships with God and other people but i have admited it here that i have complete forgiveness for all that have wronged me in my past and now i live happier  

knivesl

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:52 am
Welcome to both of you! And thank you for joining the guild. Please, post often and make this guild worth coming to wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm Nicholas. My username would be Nick, but somebody took it on me.

I'm seventeen, and I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I absoulutely hate Gaia with a passion, but stay here for only one reason: to lead others to Christ. That's all I'm here for.  

hot_wheels_turbo_racing

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Thank you for joining then, I hope that you can grow your faith and understanding in this guild and better lead others to Christ with the love of God.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:03 pm
What's up, peeps?

The name's Shien no Ryuu, or just Shien. Or, since you're all nice, God-loving people, you can call me Sarah, my real name. I'm 19 and I've lived in Haymarket, Virginia for almost 13 years, and I'm currently a Sophomore at James Madison University in Harrisonburg (Go Dukes!).

In the mixed up society that we live in today, it's become harder and harder to be a Christian. But I'm always proud of the people that are Unashamed, and not afraid to admit that they love Jesus and the Lord our God with all their heart.

Peace, and God Bless! heart
Shien

P.S. I'm a real life friend of Fushigi and immanuelkant. We went to high school together and I heart them both! *huggles her Jesus Buddies*  

Shien no Ryuu

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:17 pm
Shien no Ryuu
What's up, peeps?

The name's Shien no Ryuu, or just Shien. Or, since you're all nice, God-loving people, you can call me Sarah, my real name. I'm 19 and I've lived in Haymarket, Virginia for almost 13 years, and I'm currently a Sophomore at James Madison University in Harrisonburg (Go Dukes!).

In the mixed up society that we live in today, it's become harder and harder to be a Christian. But I'm always proud of the people that are Unashamed, and not afraid to admit that they love Jesus and the Lord our God with all their heart.

Peace, and God Bless! heart
Shien

P.S. I'm a real life friend of Fushigi and immanuelkant. We went to high school together and I heart them both! *huggles her Jesus Buddies*

Awww... thanks Sarah! *huggles you too*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:18 pm
Yay~ heart Sarah joined!!! smile  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

myescapeandahalf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:12 pm
hi, i'm john, 14, and from dallas/richardson texas. i like comics movies music and god.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:43 am
Welcome John! I like the name by the way. I love Relient K  

immanuelkant

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:00 pm
Hello I am Danielle I am 24 years old and live in the Sunny Central Coast of California. The more I walk with the Lord the more I learn to submit to Him and His awesome dreams and plans. He is giving me His vision for the lost and it burns with in me. I am currently in the process of becoming a Cell Group Leader and I can't wait to start. God has surely blessed me and Called me to Him. Praise and Glory always be to the Living God.

I firmly believe that God is calling His people to rise up right now and Stand for His Righteousness! This is a time of revolution, and revival for the Hand of God is upon us. There is no shame in Christ Jesus only an unfailing Love and Grace.

May the Lord God Almighty Bless Each of You!

Your Sister in Christ,
Danielle
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Hiya all 4laugh Iam Kathiah (you can call me just Kath) blaugh and iam 20 years old , i live in northern VA , but iam actually from Lebanon yet half of me from Jerusalem (Palestine/Israel) (makes me way proud) XP

I've lived in the USA for 5 years now and i thank the Lord for coming to here , because i knew the Lord here and everything about this great faith , i lived my life in a muslim family (my family arent that strict about their religion) but i started questioning my faith and God around 9 my age , and i didnt really get what the Islamic faith all about , i started to look at the Christian faith and well i knew it was the true word of God after years from questioning.

The lord has been with me all the times , and i thank him for choosing me to be one of his children whee heart , God is doing wonders in my life that i never thought it could happen or i can get to this far like now.

XxArikaxX

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:04 pm
XxArikaxX
Hiya all 4laugh Iam Kathiah (you can call me just Kath) blaugh and iam 20 years old , i live in northern VA , but iam actually from Lebanon yet half of me from Jerusalem (Palestine/Israel) (makes me way proud) XP

I've lived in the USA for 5 years now and i thank the Lord for coming to here , because i knew the Lord here and everything about this great faith , i lived my life in a muslim family (my family arent that strict about their religion) but i started questioning my faith and God around 9 my age , and i didnt really get what the Islamic faith all about , i started to look at the Christian faith and well i knew it was the true word of God after years from questioning.

The lord has been with me all the times , and i thank him for choosing me to be one of his children whee heart , God is doing wonders on my life that i never thought it could happen or i can get to this far like now.

YAY Kath! Its so awesome to see you here! *hugs you* YAY biggrin God Bless you My Sister! heart  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games