Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Amityville Academy Staff & Class Directory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 pm
Welcome to the classrooms, are you ready to learn?

Even though there's not much to do if you aren't. Ho-hum. Anyway let's lay down a few general guidelines as to how classroom RPs will work:

1) Admin will post an OPEN RP thread once every week or so, which anyone within the open time can enter. If a student is coming in late to a class that is OPEN, is it their responsibility to get 'caught up' on the information from the previous rps (or not) before entering. You can also choose to pm the staff member and ask for a summary or to arrange a way of coming in late. The title of the RP will say what class session number it is

2) Homework will be assigned accordingly to each class. How each Professor deals with homework is up to them, really.

3) Finals will be done at the end of each semesters, a final date will be announced accordingly.

4) ATTENDANCE IS KEY. MAKE SURE TO ATTEND ALL OR MOST OF YOUR CLASSES.

5) This thread is for Classroom STAFF ADMINED rps only. If you are looking for open rps use the main forum space.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image
xName
xProfessor Hellma Shox
xPostion
xTeacher, Monster Administrator, Headmistress

xAvailable Classes
xShadowcraft 101 <--- link to current thread
xxrequirements
xxx Attend first lesson, then you will see.
xxdescription
xxx Very stupid, you are indeed if you do not know. But this is not of the surprise!
xxx A single question I have for you: are you scared of your own shadow? No?
xxx Well perhaps you should be. I shall show why.
xxbe prepared to...
xxx Take special supplements.
xxx Care for and control a dangerous creature.
xxx Take field trips.
xxx GET TO CLASS ON TIME.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm
User ImageName
Bogeyman Professor Red
Position
Gym Teacher, Hall Monitor, Assorted.

Available Classes
Check Red's Office → HERE!

xxrequirements
xxx Gym is an OPTIONAL class. With that said, you must sign up prior to attending so I know how many caskets to order of you to prepare for. Wear your gym uniform, wash it at least once a week, and be prepared to get dirty.
xxdescription
xxx You think you know how to survive? Take this class and I'll show you just how wrong you are.
xxbeing tardy
xxx I don't care if you show up late, but if you do I better not catch you sneaking in or out!
xxabsence & class make-up
xxx If you sign up and don't show up, then it's up to you to arrange to meet with me sometime to make it up. Or not at all -- but if you sign up and don't show up twice, then I'm kicking you on sight.
xxdisabilities
xxx Unless you have the doctor's note, everyone is expected to at least attempt things that everyone else does. Ghosts will be expected to flail about in a matter that makes them appear to be running.
xxuniform
xxx Orange T-shirts or tank tops with black shorts or sweat pants and comfortable shoes to run in. No skirts, dresses, thongs, loincloths, high heels, or steel-toed boots. Barefoot optional; not my fault if someone steps on your toes, and no, you're not going to sit out because of it. Swimsuits needed on swimming days -- black or orange is acceptable, pastel colors will get your laughed at.
xxinjury policy
xxx Walk it off. If you can't walk, limp it off. Or get another student to give you a piggy-back ride for the rest of the lesson. If it's super-serious, then you may go to the school nurse. I expect you to see me after school to arrange a time to make it up, however!
xxfinal exam
xxx WHAT? A FINAL EXAM FOR GYM? Why yes. Yes there is one. : D I suggest you attend every class session in preparation.
xxbe prepared to...
xxx Run through the rain, sleet, fire, or the gloom of the night!
xxx Face down grand opponents in battle!
xxx Exercise and look fab while doing it!
xxx Go on ADVENTURES!
xxx Get LOOT!
xxx Wash your uniform regularly!
xxx Fight for your Right! To PARRRRTAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm
Name
Professor Byrn
Position
Creature Feature Professor, creature caretaker.

Available Classes
Creature Feature 101

xxrequirements
xxx Must be prepared to get your hands dirty. Not be afraid of minor cuts, bruises, and scrapes from physical labor. Oh some sort of really thick hide gloves are required too. And band aids. Things bite.
xxdescription
xxx To teach students how to care, handle, and identify various species of creatures over their world.
xxbeing tardy
xxx ...Don't. You'll be locked out of the room.
xxabsence & class make-up
xxx No make ups, you miss? You snooze you lose. The creatures don't wait to FEED you. Though if you miss three days, you will have a 'special' after class assignment with her and a certain resident grounds keeper.
xx disabilities
xxx If you do not think you can do the physical and mental demands of this class, do not apply.
xxuniform
xxx Wear anything you want, but dont cry when it gets ruined.
xxinjury policy
xxx You WILL get scraped, cut, clawed, bitten, etc. If your careful and do as told then not as much. If its a small injury, then deal. If its a larger one, you may go to the nurse. You wont be able to make up the class!
xx final exam
xxx Oh YOU'LL see....
xxbe prepared to...
xxx NEVER be late
xxx Always follow orders, or get burned. Literally.
xxx Get dirty
xxx Get injured
xxx Improve your knowledge of the creatures around you.

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm
User ImagexName
xProfessor/Nurse Cricket
xPostion
xNurse, Sometimes Teacher

xAvailable Classes
xEmergency Aid Level 1, Her Office
xxrequirements
xxx This is a starter course for basic 'how to make sure your fellow monsters don't die'. While Cricket recommends you attend, it is not required at your OWN risk.
xxdescription
xxx If you don't know how to handle an emergency of someone else's care, how do you handle an emergency of your own? Cricket teaches the basic of emergency care in order to keep students alive when she can't magically wink across campus. It also has practical in-unlife use outside of the school...
xxbe prepared to...
xxx Learn to identify symptoms of an emergency situation
xxx Have practical tests of the first response to said symptoms
xxx Possibly fall through the classroom floor and break a leg
xxx Suffer glowipede vomit.
xxx NOT STEP ON BUGS  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items