Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Black Rose Bar~*

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying community that is about gaians helping gaians with booty grab added 

Tags: Booty grab, Role Playing, Music/Art, Donations, Anime 

Reply Welcome to the guild!
Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nox Mythos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 pm
How does roleplaying work here? Do you create a subforum for every new roleplay? Or is there some place for all roleplays that I am just missing?

Now, secondly... I have a character of the mythical variety I am looking to expand through roleplaying her in a few different places. Are there any active or soon-to-be active roleplays that would accept her among their ranks?

[Sorry for the random thread here... all the forums and whatnot have me a tad confused at the moment]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 am
Nox Mythos
How does roleplaying work here? Do you create a subforum for every new roleplay? Or is there some place for all roleplays that I am just missing?

Now, secondly... I have a character of the mythical variety I am looking to expand through roleplaying her in a few different places. Are there any active or soon-to-be active roleplays that would accept her among their ranks?

[Sorry for the random thread here... all the forums and whatnot have me a tad confused at the moment]

I can have my friend help me answer this question but I think for the most part you post an rp and then will roleplay with you, I think the old rp we started died  

Neko_Shinigami

Miss Freaky Rose
Vice Captain

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm
She's right. Just start a rp and advertise it, people will join in. Our main rp is our namesake but ended earlier this year, quite suddenly in fact. I hope yours has much better luck!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm
I certainly hope so... I'm not too creative sometimes, but there's your run of the mill tavern roleplay I opened the other day, the Lucky Fox Inn... Hopefully something more interesting will meander into my head soon!

Nox Mythos

Burninglilly

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Voter 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm
Nox Mythos

I'd like to know how rp works here too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 pm
I think it'd be fun to start a new RP
Maybe you guys would like to see my idea?  

Burninglilly

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Voter 100
  • Bidding War 100

Vale Moonlight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am
Burninglilly
I think it'd be fun to start a new RP
Maybe you guys would like to see my idea?

sure  
Welcome to the guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff