Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Jurakvell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalon avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Monsterz:
x1 Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind
x1 Flamvell Baby
x3 Flamvell Firedog
x3 Flamvell Magician
x2 Flamvell Paun
x3 Jurak Gwyver
x3 Jurak Iguanon
x3 Jurak Molonov
x3 Jurak Vello

Spellz:
x1 Brain Control
x1 Cold Wave
x1 Foolish Burial
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 MST
x3 Rekinding

Trapz:
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Dust Tornado
x1 Mirror Force
x2 PWWB ( Quick Flamvell Ditch)
x1 Solemn Judgement
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra:
x1 Armory Arm (Moar will come)
(insert future Colossal Fighter here)
x2 Stardust Dragon
x2 Jurak Velphito
x2 Jurak Giganoto

Little something I thought up after seeing D-Reaper's Flame'sworn deck, only instead of lightsworns, Juraks are the accompanying force.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Really? nothing? questionz, commentz plz?  

Avalon avenger

Avalon avenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 pm
Anyone have any suggestions for the new format?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm
The problem with this deck is that the archtypes really don't mix well...at all.

Flamvell and Lightsworn work together becayse Flamvells can still work from the grave.

Choose either Flamvell or Jurrac. They slow each other down.

Once you do that, we can talk taking the deck from "it works" to "pretty damn good"  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Avalon avenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm
Pheso
The problem with this deck is that the archtypes really don't mix well...at all.

Flamvell and Lightsworn work together becayse Flamvells can still work from the grave.

Once you do that, we can talk taking the deck from "it works" to "pretty damn good"
Minus the Gale, the deck works surprisingly well, it's just slow. Gale was later replaced for something else, though I can't remember what at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Avalon avenger
Pheso

Minus the Gale, the deck works surprisingly well, it's just slow. Gale was later replaced for something else, though I can't remember what at the moment.

That's the problem.

Slowness in this meta is horrid unless you're going up against even worse decks which...honestly wouldn't have any place in anything other than small, local tournaments if they're being beaten by this.

Hell, I've had to bash my head against the wall for months to figure out how to get Mist Valley Apex Avian to reliably hit the field and be able to use its effect to the fullest. Before that, I barely bothered with my Mist Valley deck because it was too slow to be reliable.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Avalon avenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Pheso
Avalon avenger
Pheso

That's the problem.

Slowness in this meta is horrid unless you're going up against even worse decks which...honestly wouldn't have any place in anything other than small, local tournaments if they're being beaten by this.

Hell, I've had to bash my head against the wall for months to figure out how to get Mist Valley Apex Avian to reliably hit the field and be able to use its effect to the fullest. Before that, I barely bothered with my Mist Valley deck because it was too slow to be reliable.
Any Idea as to fixes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm
try just making it a pure dino deck so u can run other dinosaurs due to the fact jurak are dinos. So look into that.  

Kaos the Demon Soldier

4,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

omegadragun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am
I like The idea of the deck but I think you should focus on one archtype and go from there I myself am working on a jurrac deck.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games