[PRP] Day in the sun [Dante & Ravyn] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image The water that flowed around his feet sparkled with the rays of the warm sun.

It was a fine day and he was in a great mood. Wading deeper into the stream he lifted his wings high and hummed allowed to himself. It was a bold and strong tune despite his relaxed posture.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

It was a fine day, but she was not in a great mood. She flew over the tree tops with a scowl on her face, muttering as she used the stream as a landmark. She had somewhere to go, but by chance, she just happened to be flying low enough to make out the stallion in the stream. His vibrant red feathers and coat stood out against the green grass and the blue water, and she curled her lip in disapproval. How gaudy some creatures were. With a sneer, she would have just continued on her way, if she hadn't realized that he had not a pair of wings, but two. Her eyes widened. An angeni.

Taking great care not to be seen, she carefully landed in a small clearing, not too far from where he was wading in the stream. Following her innately keen sense of direction, she went in the direction she knew he was, and peeked out between the trees, watching him closely.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 pm
He reached a point in the stream where the water was all the way up to his belly. It was deep enough to be cool, but not cold, and flowed gently. Gradually, he began to sing aloud, adding the occasional phrase to go with the tune he was already humming.

Once he was done bathing he'd go for a flight to help dry off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm
She'd only intended to watch for a moment, and only because it was rare that she ever saw an angeni. She had been about ready to take flight again when he started to sing, and she held her place. He had a lovely voice, and whatever he was singing, sounded quite nice as well. It wouldn't hurt her to listen for a few moments, as long as she kept out of sight. Angeni or not, she didn't want to take the chance that he could be volatile.  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm
He had no idea he was being watched.

After a long while he stopped singing and lay down in the water. It wasn't so deep that he couldn't breath, but only just. He stayed this way for a short while and then stood up so he could shake the water off his wings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 pm
She watched for a moment longer, but as he was no longer singing, there wasn't much of a point for her to stay. She had somewhere to be, and frankly, watching him lay in the water was rather boring.

Turning her back on him, she headed back to the clearing where she could take off unnoticed again.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:34 pm
He turned and made his way back to the bank. He'd head down the river a bit while his wings dried off enough to take flight.

There was a noise from the forest to his right and he paused, looking into the trees, trying to see what it was making the noise.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Unaware that her retreat had been overheard, Ravyn continued to the clearing. Assuming he was still doing what he had been when she left, she made no attempt to keep quiet or otherwise mask her presence.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 pm
He cocked his head to one side as they came to the clearing. It was a mare. A pretty mare at that. Why had she been sneaking around in the bush though? He stood up strait, staring unabashedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 pm
Extending her wings, Ravyn got ready to leap into the air. Her wings extended, and she jumped. Just as she was about to extend her wings and thrust them downward, she noticed he had followed her, and was staring.

Started by his sudden presence, she forgot to flap, and ended up just coming back crashing down. A very un-ladylike sound escaped her mouth as she struggled back onto her feet.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm
Something tickled at his right ear so he flicked it, sending droplets of water flying.

"What's a pretty young thing like you doin' sneakin' about 'round here? Not too lady like if you ask me."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm
Not lady-like. She huffed at that, shooting him a dirty look. "And following a lady is gentleman-like? I think not." Scoffing she folded her wings delicately on her back again, ignoring her scraped knee.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm
"Didn't know you were a lady till you came outta the trees, mam," he smiled. "Could have been a wild cat for all I could tell. Not that the thought scared me."

He stepped toward her, "You weren't just... leaving, where you?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm
She supposed he had a point. And its not like she hadn't been spying on him anyway. Frowning more, she took a step back and nodded. "Yes, I was."

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:31 pm
"May I fly with you? It's not every day I find such a pretty mare in the bushes beside my stream."

Okay so it wasn't his per say, but he did frequent this river a fair bit and no one had challenged him on it yet.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff