Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Reincarnation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe?
  YES!!
  Naw...
View Results

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight

i want to add though, that i do believe that the origin of Spirits is the same as all things: The Creator. as i would put it, Krishna, as one name for the Creator Aspect of the Pre-Genesis being, who would be known in the Arabic language as Allah, but more accurately defined in the Hindu sense under the Sanskrit name Brahma. in Scientific explanation, the concept of 0 (Zero).

the Genesis is as much the Source of Spirit as of Material.
The zero part just gave me any idea for a show. xD

oh yeh? what? ^_^
An anime about something...and zero being an important part in it. Zero being a race of beings or stage in ranking. The idea is still fuzzy.

well, Loveless has teh Zeros which were artificial humans with no sensory receptors, and Ghost In The Shell featured an A.I. called Tachikoma which also viewed 0 as the Digital concept of what is God in Analog.

so yeh, it's not a new concept. sweatdrop
True, but I'm thinking of a more fantasy/sci fi-ish thing. So it's kind of like a combination of the two shows.

heh, i could dig that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm
VixenxVittoria
Chieftain Twilight

heh, realy that couldn't work for me because i simply don't believe in good and evil. sweatdrop

but i suppose that if i replaced those concepts with "Benevolence" and "Malevolence" it could make sense...

Those words are probably more succinct to what i meant than the general concepts of good and evil.

Thanks for the feed back.

not a problem, my pleasure. 3nodding  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Hotarubi21
@Chieftan and @Cain I love the posts the both of you make on this matter. I enjoy reading your views and thoughts. They help me understand a bit more about the issue of Reincarnation.

I believe in it 110%. My only issue with reincarnation is how do we know for sure that we're one of the ones reincarnated? yes i do believe in it, i just wanna know if i am and of who. my gram's always telling me "oh you look like my mom sooo much" or, "you do that the same way my mom used to do it" but honestly that doesnt mean anything to me. of course theres the possibilty that i do the same things she does because were blood related! haha but i dont know maybe i am maybe im not. who's to say really.

glad to know my thoughts were helpfull. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 am
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight

oh yeh? what? ^_^
An anime about something...and zero being an important part in it. Zero being a race of beings or stage in ranking. The idea is still fuzzy.

well, Loveless has teh Zeros which were artificial humans with no sensory receptors, and Ghost In The Shell featured an A.I. called Tachikoma which also viewed 0 as the Digital concept of what is God in Analog.

so yeh, it's not a new concept. sweatdrop
True, but I'm thinking of a more fantasy/sci fi-ish thing. So it's kind of like a combination of the two shows.

heh, i could dig that.
Cool. Too bad I haven't begun production of the idea yet. XD  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm
Koigokoro Konjou
Reincarnation is very much true and real. And it's just not as much as everyone says. More like half that. But for some people it's a cycle of reincarnation for them when they pass.

there is a possibility that this could be true but it all on how people define "reincarnation" because there are some people who would define it by Re-Inventing themselves or to be reborn with out having to be born in another body.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm
I once saw this video on Youtube about ascending. Though the information is HIGHLY debatable, it gave some interesting views on how ascension would work. (Key to why it was debatable)

If any of that video was true, I wouldn't want traditional reincarnation to be true cause becoming one with "The Source" and becoming a 5th dimensional being would be completely bad a**. One of the supposed benefits would be the ability to create just by will and thought.

I can just imagine creating a private little war planet and creating a new body for me to fight in. XD  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 am
Taigamma
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
Chieftain Twilight
Chieftain Twilight
Cain Elite
I

i want to add though, that i do believe that the origin of Spirits is the same as all things: The Creator. as i would put it, Krishna, as one name for the Creator Aspect of the Pre-Genesis being, who would be known in the Arabic language as Allah, but more accurately defined in the Hindu sense under the Sanskrit name Brahma. in Scientific explanation, the concept of 0 (Zero).

the Genesis is as much the Source of Spirit as of Material.
The zero part just gave me any idea for a show. xD

oh yeh? what? ^_^

That sounds kinda cool!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm
yep, of course. I believe in reincarnation. 3nodding

hmm... though i know it's not automatic you know. There is some time before it happens..

but it is an interesting journey don't you think that our very soul goes through it? =)  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

purplefan100

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 am
I believe it is possible. i hope so because then it means we could also meet out loved ones again. # 2 it could explain why some feel like they are in the wrong body. perhaps in their past life they like how it was before and are unhappy with theirs now, so subconciously they are unhappy and don't realize it is because they were happier in their other body. Because the theory is that when we are reincarnate we forget our past lives. perhaps some part remembers, or they could feel out of place because society can be suffocating at times and put strong rules on gender rules. so some feel so skward that it is difficult for them to function in reguklar society.

sorry if ui rambled and got off track. but i thought i should explain what reincarnation had to do with transgender or might.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 am
I totally believe in Reincarnation because to me it sounds pretty logical.
To me it's more or less like soul-recycling smile
It would be more strange to me if for every newborn a new soul had to be created.
Moreover the thought of being reborn seems better to me than just going to heaven or hell.

@purplefan100: I exactly believe the same thing! biggrin  

Reik8

The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas