Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageAimee

Vivere, Ride, Amore!_____Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile,_____Through thick and thin,__
Famiglia sarà stick insieme._____Family will stick together.

Aimee sat on the bed waiting for the water and the woman to return. She was getting tired of being locked in the room with nothing to do. She tapped her foot on the bed and then stood up to walk the room. The room was really small but it was large enough to allow her to have room to move about.
"Why have they taken me? What would be the point in it? I know my grandfather loves me but I don't think he would give them anything to get me back, Uncle Geppeto on the other hand might do anything to get me back. But I don't even think anyone knows I'm gone, I was supposed to be at school and it is only me and Alex here. I made sure grandpa wouldn't send any of his men with us."
She continued to pace the room, her mind trying to wrap around the reasons for her being here. She didn't know why she was here, or why they wanted her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm
Alexandria Rose Collins

User ImageUser Image

Alex looked at the woman who had opened the door and then frowned. Her own teal eyes matched the other woman's in the aspect of emotionless voids, and she could bet that in a fair fight they would both be matched as well. But then, Alex wasn't one to fight fair.

"I was brought here because I was trying to save my friend Aimee. Where is she? Those brutes that you sent hit us both in the heads and bound us!" Alex said indignantly, showing her chafed wrists. She had obviously been dragged around by her bound hands because there was no way she could get her wrists that raw while being unconscious. "Where is Aimee?" she asked agian, her voice cold and full of icy promise. She knew that this woman would sort of understand, understand the promise of death if Alex wasn't told where Aimee was...  

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Firebat4321

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Talking with Yuki

As Karga was embraced by his sister, he gave a soft sigh of relief; she was unharmed, which was good. As the girl began to explain herself, Karga put one arm around her, the other on her head. 'Hey, dont cry' he said with a soft chuckle. 'It dosent suit you' he smiled as he ruffled up his sister's hair. 'The parents already called; said you were missing. I didnt tell them you were looking for me' he told Yuki. 'To be honest, I was wondering when you were gonna run' he laughed. 'You're welcome to stay with me, but Im going to warn you, Yuki...' he said, his tone turning serious. 'You know Im part of the Yakuza; if you stay with me, you will be in danger'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Well arent you sickenly sweet. The yakuza boss said, her eyes showing nothing to this pathedic welp of a child, arms folding in front of her chest once more. And she quietly listened, seemingly doing that most of the time while nothing happened around here. But she was being too risky, having her guys grab this one along with the other girl. Haine would have knocked the girl out and left her tied up in a different location far away from here, but if the guys took her with it was either they were being stupid or she hold value. Strangely you have the same eyes as mine.. Must have had something stupid happen to you or someone else..

And haine just stared before she noticed the water in her hands and sighed. Like im going to tell you where she is.. Im not some lowly yakuza.. And that's when she got up close, a sickly gleam in her eyes that boared into the girls, icy cool and hard. Im am the boss of the yakuza.. So I dont think you'll be able to take me welp. And then she turned, closing the door and locking it, stepping back down the hallway to where the girl was. But before she got there a loud boom sounded towards the front of the building and she cursed, whipping out her cellphone and speed dialed karga. OI! Where the HELL are you? Someone blew the front of the hide out while we have two captive's here.. So get your a** here now!

And she hung up, placing it in her pocket as she dashed towards the door with aimee within, unlocking it and nearly threw it open, her eyes dangerous and wild like a lions. And instead of saying anything, picked up the women and tossed her over haine and mearly started running, towards the secret sewage opening. Haine couldnt risk comming out in the open, so the underground where she learned the routes and escapes patterns. She didnt want to wait around for her lazy crew and instead headed off on her own.. She'd update them later once they were safely away. But her mind wondered to the girl in there and smirked. Alexandria would make a good distraction while she got away.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Aimee screamed as she heard the loud boom coming from somewhere in the building. Her feet froze to the ground as she watched her door, unsure of what was going to happen next. When her door swung open forcefully she screamed again as she was picked up and tossed over the woman's shoulder and taken into the sewers.
"Hey! Whats going on?! Where are you taking me?! Put me down! I can walk you know."
Aimee kicked and screamed, trying to break loose of the woman's hold, with no luck. She kept struggling wanting to stop the pain of the woman's shoulder digging and stabbing into her gut. She was going to have a massive bruise there and might not be able to eat for a few days because of it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes as she stood looking at her brother. Sher truly was happy to see him again, it had been many years since he had moved out, and their parents never let her see him, they rarely let her call him. She hugged him once more and listened to his words, knowing the truth of it.
"Thank you brother for not telling on me, I just, I can't be with someone I don't know, maybe if he had spent actual time with me I would have been kinda ok with the idea, but her didn't."
She hugged him again and kissed his cheek, glad he was willing to let her stay with him. She would and could deal with anything as long as she was with her brother. She felt stronger and happier when with him, but when she was with their parents she felt like she was drained of all energy and happiness.
"I know brother, I think I can handle anything as long as I am with you. I will listen to you, if you tell me to hide I will, I'll hide. I'll run if you tell me to, I'll do whatever it takes, I promise brother."

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......You've been hit by
............You've been struck by

Taking a braced position against building, he could watch from a distance as the car erupted in flames. He smiled as he witness people scramble out of the way as the men who were guarding the front went to put out the flames. With the front of the building now free for exploration, Milano saw his opportunity. HE slipped past a few people and ducked inside the building. It seemed very quiet inside and nothing out of the ordinary. The room did look gawky with figures of gold and red displayed all over the room. It was not his taste in furniture but then again he was not Yakuza, so it didn't matter. While there was a commotion outside he decided to take his time investigating the building, or maybe question any of the residents of the wear abouts of the Mafia daughter.

♫~♫

As he strolled through the building, a thug came out from a room brandishing a knife. With out a word he came in for the attack. Quickly, Milano stepped to the side and dodge the attack, he then slipped a base ball bat out from his back and swung at the man's knee. The strike brought the thug to the floor, and the second swing knocked him out. "Home run." Milano said as the thug hit the floor. He whistled and went searching again till he saw one door open to an empty room and there was another room next to it, the door closed. Smiling, he eyed the door suspiciously. " Well well well, Whats behind door number 2?" With a quick strike, Milano kicked the second door open. Expecting a fight, he had his bat ready, only to find a girl in the room. "Alexandra? Your the damsel in distress? Then I am your hero huh? Say uh....did you see Aimee around here?" He said eyeing the door he used to come in. Milano was not away that Aimee was in the building as well, and had just left with a Yakuza.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Confronting Milano

It seemed so out of character for Karga, his stone cold face turning warm and human-like as he talked with his sister; it was so good to see her again. 'Alright then, if you just make sure you listen to me, Ill protect you' he said, putting a hand on her head and messing with her hair with a small laugh. 'Come on, my car is just down the street-' he began as his phone began to ring. 'This cant be good...' he said, looking at the phone and put it up to his ear. His eyes began to narrow as a quick bit of bad news got to him as his flipped the device back closed. 'Damnit all...' he muttered under his breath, angry at the new turn of events. 'Yuki' he said, turning back to his sister. 'I got work to do, you know where my apartment is, right?' he asked her, starting to give her directions to his place just a few blocks away. 'I only have one key' he said, taking the small object from his pocket and putting it in his sister's small hands. 'I want you to get there as soon as you can, after you're done around here' he said as he turned around as made a quick jog for his car. 'Ill be home later!' he added as he gave another small smile to the girl as he vanished out of the park.

Karga drove himself like a manic to get to the scene, the burning van just as Haine had said. 's**t, who would have the balls to do this?!' he said, watching the fireball began to grow bigger as people began to run from the building. Karga hadn't been told about the kidnapping at all; it was on a need to know basis, and Karga didn't need to know; he was only to follow orders. Once his car was parked out of the way, he took flight quickly inside, his gun fulled loaded for a fight. The man did his best to keep quiet under all the commotion, seeing the downed gang member just outside one of the doors as a man's voice began to echo in the room. Slowly, Karga slipped around to the corner of the door, seeing the man in the large trench coat. 'Just one guy?' Karga thought as his held his gun close as he quickly turned the corner and pointed his gun at the man. 'Freeze hotshot' he barked, his barrel trained at the back of the man's head.

Firebat4321

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

All he could find in the building so far was Alexandra, she was the only one in the room and no one else. He was hoping he would find Aimee, or at the very least a high level thug who may know about where Aimee was but. But since he found her body gaurd then maybe she may have some answer that will lead the mafia to Aimee. "Here Alexandra, let me get then ropes for you. Now I know you love to be tied up, but this is neither the time nor the place for it. "He said with a chuckle as pulled out his pocket knife and cut the ropes off her. But as he did so, he heard someone come into the building and start addressing him. Knowing full well that it would be more Yakuza thugs, he pushed Alexandra to the side of the room and he took cover himself, getting beside the wall next to the door he came in by.

♫~♫

Hearing what the other had to say, he obviously had a gun on him. That was too bad for Milano, since all he had on him was a base ball bat, his switch blade and brass knuckles. He had left his tommy gun back at home, thinking it would be a tad suspicious to be carrying it around with him. "How about I don't freeze guy?" He called from behind the wall while taking cover, his bat at a ready to strike. "How about this? Me and my two other friends in here walk out of this building peacefully and you can go back to eating your Ramen with raw fish. Capish?" He said with a small laugh. But really Milano was drawing a blank as to what to do next. Maybe something will come up that will give himself and Alexandra a chance to get outside.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Confronting Milano

In almost an instant, Karga had lost his bead on the man as he shoved the girl over to one side of the room as he went the other. He cursed at himself as he kept his gun trained near the man, unable to get a shot off of him from his cover. Karga began to wonder why there was a girl being held here, but he dismissed it as it was most likely a whore the thugs picked up on the streets to exploit. The man's words only angered Karga even more. 'Must be a mobster' he thought, with a slight grin. 'That sounds lovely' he said, inching himself around the door to get a better shot. 'Maybe you could join me' he went on. 'Maybe you can make some of that spaghetti and that pizza you all love so much' the man retorted, going on that the man was Italian. Karga was going to make sure the man didn't leave the room, but he needed some back-up; he had no idea how well armed this guy was.

Firebat4321

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫

Milano let out a heavy laugh as he heard the other man talk of pizza and spaghetti. How on earth did he know he loved that stuff, oh wait, all Itallians do. "Damn man, your making me hungry over here. How bout you come over here and show your face. I can take you out to my favorite place. Fix you up something good they will." he laughed again, just playing around with the guy. Though his main focus was trying to find a way out. It normally wasn't his intent go in alone, he was just looking for informatin. He had no idea that this was a holding location for Mafia prisoners. If he had, then he would have contacted the others. But he had gotten out of tighter spots before, there was only one guy here with a gun, and Milano had a bat, boy did he prepare for the wrong fight.

♫~♫

While still taking cover, he pulled out his cell phone and sent out a test to the Mafia saying he was pinned down in Yakuza territory along with Alexandra, but no sign of Aimee. He also gave the correct street adress before flipping his phone closed. He put his face near the door frame and called back. "So, how are we going to do this, we both come out guns a blazing, or about some fist-e-cuffs? Its up to you man, How do you wanna die today?" He laughed again, not really sure what to do, He hoped the other said fist-e-cuffs, especially since Milano was missing out on a gun.

A smooth criminal......

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Dealing with the police

Karga gave a soft smirk at the man's rebuttal. 'Shouldnt have made that wisecrack then, funny guy' he said, his finger still poised on the trigger. The man was ready for everything, but he was sure that the intruder was as well. Each moment that passed meant that more and more attention was being drawn to the building, it being Yakuza back-up or more mobster thugs. But his thoughts were met with sirens. 's**t, the police?!' Karga said aloud, his attention being drawn to the front of the building as two officers stormed in, guns pointed at Karga. The man, using his quick trigger finger downed the one man as he entered, nailing him in the chest. However, he wasn't quick enough to hit the other as a stray bullet ripped into the man's shoulder, causing Karga to tumble onto his back, quickly leaning himself up to force the officer into cover as he popped a few more bullets off into the wall. 'S-s**t...!' he cursed, his shoulder starting to bleed.

Firebat4321

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

And as she was running throw the sewage system haine was starting to get irritated with the girl, going on and on about she can walk by herself and soon she snapped. Oh shut the hell up!! I can carry you fine and besides you'd take the chance to kick the s**t out of me once I let you down! Her voice came out to a low growl, a warning tone that she was close to just killing this chick and leaving, no one saw her face except two, and one was back there the other here...

So it wouldnt take long before they'd try to find her. A small sigh escaped her lips as she finally reached the spot she wanted down here. She stopped in front of a crubling looking wall and lightly tapped it twice, reaveling a secret door and it swong quietly open, letting the short blonde haired women to enter with amiee. Once inside the door closed and the light went fully out, nothing but darkness.

So, your going to stay here, while I retrive my member being he's most likely there already.. I suggest you dont scream or the rats will come. And she grinned evily, heading back the way she came, the door closing once more as haine climped up the stairs to the closest exit, ducking out of view and went along back towards the main building but little did she know there was police crawling about.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuki Reika Uizka

Yuki smiled as she hugged her brother once more her eyes bright with her happiness at him saying he would look out for her. She was glad to be back with her brother and happy to be away from their parents. She started to follow him back to his car but when he stopped to answer his phone she got a little worried and then even more worried when he told her he had to leave her to find her way to his place. But she nodded her head, wanting to show that she had meant what she had said.
"Alright, I think I can find my way there brother, I'll get there as fast as I can and then lock the door. Just please be careful brother, I jut found you, I don't want to lose you."
She hugged him quickly and then rushed off down the road towards his apartment. She avoided eye contact with everyone on the street and as she drew closer to his apartment she started to run. She reached his door, her hands shaking as she tried to put the key in the lock and unlock his home. She was finally able to open it after many failed attempts and entered his apartment and closed the door and locked it. She walked through her brother's home a little and then just sat in a chair, watching the door and listening, waiting for him to come home.

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Aimee froze in her struggles know that the woman would kill her and she didn't want to chance that happening, her Uncle Geppeto would be heart broken. So she chose to stay quite and not push the matter, and as she did that she started to get the air knocked out of her. She even if she had wanted to struggle and argue and fight once she was let down and shoved in a room. She stood there motionless trying to catch her breath, her eyes trying to adjust to the darkness as she looked about the room she was in. She was scared, angry, and starting to worry about Alex and her Uncle.

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff