Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee looks to Haine and gives a small nod, and gives her a small smile. She looked to Nia and gave a nod in greeting but still didn't say much as she lightly touched her fingers to the center of Haine's hand. "If you say we can trust her then I will do my best to drop my guard, but what will happen when I have to go back out t-there? Will I have to go back out t-there?" Aimee hated that she couldn't hide her stutter and her fear for going back out there with the looks that the others were giving her. But if she had to go back out there she would, but she was starting to hurt from all the looks and words directed at her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia swivels the chair to face Haine. "No the reason is to warn you about your plan." She stops chuckling as her eyes become serious. "Insanity notices all and I noticed your feelings towards Aimee but i dont know how strong they are." She pulls a bullet out if her pocket. "You shouldn't put the Yakuza in front of your feelings. You may not know It but it is what caused your fathers downfall." Nia spins the bullet in her hands. "Even if she agrees with you plan, killing off her grand father will still cause pain." Nia swivels her chair towards Aimee, and she cracks her knuckles. "If my belief is true then I will help protect you but only for Haine's sake not yours." She starts to make an odd laugh. "I don't want the only person I consider family to become like me." She says the me with a deep hatred.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Firebat4321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Waiting

Karga stood close by as the meeting went on, still sore from the blow he had taken before. His face seemed calm, but it took all of Karga's temperance not to tear Mamour limb from limb. He had met Yuki's betrothed before he was brought to the Yakuza; the man was always a bloodthirsty one, and always wanted his way. Karga paid it no mind, since that was Mamoru's way. However, now that he knew that the man was still after Yuki, that all changed; Karga wanted this man to pay now.
Karga made sure to stay close by to his sister as the other began to leave, making sure not to look at Mamoru, for Yuki's sake. 'Dont worry' he whispered to his sister. 'I wont let him touch you'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 pm
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki looked up to her brother and gave him a small smile. "T-Thank you b-brother!" She said softly to him before placing her hand in his for what little comfort she could get. She was scared that Mamoru would talk to their father and mother and tell them that she had gone to Karga. That would get him in trouble and she had never liked being the cause of her brother getting in trouble. He had always taken the blame for her on certain things when she was still a child and he had still been living with them.

Yuki didn't know that when she was a little younger she had gone through surgery, a surgery she to this day doesn't know about. She had been sick as a child due to a defect with her heart and because of that her parents had gotten themselves indebted to Mamoru. And with that debt they made sure that she would be Mamoru's wife once she reached the age of 18. She had always been betrothed to Mamoru, but after the surgery he paid for, her parents had all but handed her over to him that exact day.

When she had been around the age of 14 she had suddenly fainted and hadn't woken up for anything. Soon after her parents had called Mamoru to tell him that Yuki was sick, he had told them to take her to the hospital close to where he lived and when they did they found him there waiting for them. He had paid for the best Dr. to look over Yuki and when the Dr. told them that she had a small hole in her heart that had been leaking blood into her body and that she would need surgery to fix it her parents had no way to pay for the surgery. So Mamoru said he would pay for it if Yuki married him when she turned 18 instead of when she turned 21. Mamoru had pulled the Dr. to the side, telling him to make the incision as small as possible and to have it someone where it could be easily hidden or explained away.

Yuki looked up to her brother again and smiled. She didn't know what to say, all she knew was that she was worried about him and what their parents would say when they found out. So she whispered to her brother, hoping the woman near him wouldn't hear her.
"Brother, I'm sorry. I am sorry for always getting you into trouble with mother and father."

((The two paragraphs in the center are to explain about Yuki and Mamoru.))  

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She smiled at amiee and moved close to her, stroking her cheek with her thumb as she brought amiee closer to her body with her other. You don't have to go if you want. I'll let you stay in my room for the time being. And she gave her a playful kiss to her cheek, enjoying the women's scent, skin, and everything about her. Amiee was the only women to unfreeze her cold heart, and that won't ever change, no matter what happens. Then haine turned back toward's nia her eye's ablaze. Warn me? Is there something wrong with it? Or someone... And she bit back the remark. No, there wasn't any spy, she only called karga and had him call everyone, so that should make it perfectly safe.

Ah, it was about her love life.. Fine, haine could listen to her advice, but then again.. I understand that.. But if this doesn't happen, her grandfather will kill me. Whether it's by someone else or he does it alone. So long as im alive and she still loved me. That part was true. He would stop at nothing to clear everyone away that posed a threat toward's him. Ugh, he was sickening.. At least haine only took what was here's and kept it that way, not trying to take over countries and whatnot. And dammit she would protect her women from all that, but they can't just run from it!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee looked to Haine and gave her a small smile as Haine moved closer to her. She felt awkward with Haine showing her affection towards her in front of the other woman but she wouldn't deny Haine anything. She looked between then two and listened for a little before responding to Nia. "Haine knows that her plan will cause me pain, but as I pointed out to her the other option would cause me pain as well. I have not hidden that from her, and she knows of the other plan I speak of." Aimee shook her head slightly before speaking again. "Protect me for Haine if you must, but do not burden yourself if this is something you would rather not do. I will not expect you or anyone else to protect me and know full well how most of those in the Yakuza hate me." Aimee looked to Haine then and tried her best to drop her guard, but she was not able to do so completely. Her 'mask' was still in place even though she allowed herself to speak more freely. "But if I don't go out there what will the others think? Wouldn't they find it weird that you left me alone in a room? If I can have a little before we go back out there I think I can put my guard back up." Aimee wished she could just get everyone to leave so that she could just cuddle with Haine, but she knew that they still had some things to speak about or discuses. She closed her eyes slightly and took a few breaths before opening them again and looking between Haine and Nia, knowing what had been said about her grandfather killing Haine was true. She shivered at the thought, not wanting to think of that outcome, but not wanting to think about the other outcomes.

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex looked over at Karga and realized that his bandage seemed to have reddened a bit. She started to fss with it, intent on making the wound stop seeping. She noticed that Mamoru had rolled his eyes and left, but then ignored him. A light flush rose in her cheeks as she looked up at Karga and into his eyes.

"I think that I need to change your bandage again, if you don't mind..." she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia suddenly lets out a loud laugh. "You should have noticed the out of place girl who keeps tending to Karga." She puts her hand on her forehead. "but what do I know she could be a new servant of yours." She stands up and puts her hands on the two. "Then if the Don must die the I should be the one to kill him." Nia sits back down and pulls out her gold desert eagle. She looks over the gun and notices the hammer is back. "Oh my looks like I had a live gun in my clothes." She removes every bullet in her gun and puts the hammer back in place. She the reloads in with the ammo she took out.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine looked at amiee before giving a small smile, waving a finger at her. I'll make them think your with my grandma. That way they won't feel like something's wrong. And she gave a thumb's up to amiee, her smile growing only slightly. Then her attention was stolen by nia, who spoke of the women who haine hadn't seen before. Yeah, I don't remember her at all, though she say's her brother couldn't come... and she closed her eye's, trying to think of all the member's that have sibling's. Nia, I want you to ask her who she speak's of. If she answer's with a fake name take her out. And she stared at nia with cold eye's, one that said she had better get the job done.

If you don't I will for you. And haine put her hand's on her hip's tired and having a headache all in one. Perfect, she just wanted to end today just so she could relax.. Take a bath.. Have amiee join her with it and then.. Other thing's. But for now she had to keep her big girl pantie's on and handle everything, tell people what was going on and then deal with it personally. And then haine's icy glare went back to nia, the women saying she should kill the don. And you really think you can handle him? Your willing to kill him just to not make amiee have the thought that I killed her grandfather?! She almost yelled at her, placing a hand on her forehead and taking deep breath's before she calmed down. Fine... You can strike the finishing blow to the mafia. Just don't die. And haine pointed at nia, her eye's holding nothing but compassion and seriousness.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 pm
((I REALLY need someone to play Geppeto....))  

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am
((That reminds me I also REALLY need someone to play the Don))  
Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff