Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

Nukpana was on a role today. She had successfully evaded getting trampled by angry deer early in the morning. She didn't know why she enjoyed it so much, but the fact she giggled every time a horn missed her made her think she was a little crazy. In her case, she was probably right.

As she laid out in the humidity right under a tree, she gave a slight huff from her mouth. It was another boring day. There was nothing fun to do around here and she needed to get away or grow faster. Maybe if she was an adult, she could sneak her way in with the other adults to beat them up or show them who was boss. She didn't think anyone could beat her, but maybe one day she would find that someone. In a sick twisted way, she might even get a little crush on the victor. Though that was for another time and she quickly rushed the thought from her head. She wasn't interested in that kind of stuff yet except for fighting. She wanted to be the best and everyone to know she was the best.

Fluffing her tail, she looked around the dull field and huffed. "Isn't there anyone else around here that can make my day somewhat of an entertaining one?" She muttered under her breath before catching the scent of another. Narrowing her eyes some, she wondered what on earth they would be. She didn't care what it looked like as long as it was something she could push around like she did her brothers. Grinning, she darted off in the direction of the scent noticing it was that of another horse.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am
User Image

The half-angeni colt was having a pretty good day, if he could say so himself. After the little incident the other day of him running off, he had had a good long chat with his father and although that hadn't ben fun at all....it had ended with it being decided that Aneurin would train with his father sometimes in self defense. He knew his parents were also talking through the idea of having his grandfather teach him, after all grandpa was something of a knight, or so he was told. The though thrilled him, him, a knight! How exciting! He would get to see foreign lands, meet adventurous new soquili, defeat evil-doers, rescue damsels in distress...and whatever else knights did.

And so, this beautiful sunny day found him enthusiastically sparring with a half rotted tree trunk, rearing and kicking at it and watching in delight as chunks of rotted wood flew off. It made him feel powerful! Shaking his short mane out he huffed a bit, it was a pretty hot day, and he had done some good damage to that stump. Of course it wasn't just a stump when he was sparring it mind you, it was a fierce dragon kalona trying to eat a village of peaceful two-leggers. Or a bloodthirsty skinwalker stalking young foals.

"Hiya! Take that! And that! And that!! Had enough yet? No? Well if you insist...."

Grinning the grin of a young colt he went back at the stump with a vengeance. No way it could take him on!

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Nukpana trotted with her pace coming to a halt once she saw the soq whose scent she was following. Not only was it a colt, but the colt looked a bit holy in a sense. He had four wings and was WHITE! Why was there a sudden sprout of white horses running around. She couldn't stand it at all. Anything but white would be great. Tilting her head, she watched him beat the hell out of a stump. A STUMP!!! Oh this was just fantastic. She wasn't energy just to see some wuss beating the hell out of a lifeless stump. He looked like an absolute idiot.

"What the hell are you doing? It's a stump you know. Not some seriously deadly snake or something." She scolded him before plopping down on the ground right beside the speckled colt. "So are you some kind of holy thing? I'm only asking because you have more wings then any of the others I have seen around here. It's a little strange, but interesting." She told him in a slightly sarcastic way. She wasn't the type to be nice just to be friends with someone. She would either be liked for who she was or she would just forget about them. "Hmph you can call me Nuka. I like that nickname. Reminds me of like a Nuke or bomb cause that is kind of like my personality." She shrugged and watched him more still thinking he looked ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Aneurin turned his head as the sound of trotting and then a bold voice spoke to him. He cocked his head for a moment to observe the filly that had just come upon him in his....training session. Brown with a blonde mane and somewhat condescending voice, he almost had the feeling he was being lectured by her. Still, perhaps that was just how she was, and being a friendly colt Ane didn't consider otherwise and so replied to her as she plopped down next to him.

"Oh don't worry, I know it's a stump. But I'm training! See, one day I'm going to grow up to be a strong brave knight but if I wanna do that I have to get stronger! And...well I don't have anyone to spar with so I'm pretending the stump is a deadly kalona trying to eat me!" He grinned with excitement and rustled his wings. He loved these games!

"Holy...?" He considered the word. Come to think of it he had heard something about it before. "Well, I think I am. I'm not really sure what it is but my dad is an angeni and he looks just like me. Except he has wings on his head too!" Aneurin shook his head to show her his lack of head wings. "I think angeni are supposed to kind of holy right? But my mom looks more like you do, she doesn't have any wings so I guess I got all those from my dad. Oh nice to meet you Nuka I'm Anuerin! But if you want you can call me Ane. I guess that's my nickname, it's what my parents call me, and sometimes my sister."

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 am
The brown mare scanned the Angeni colt with a disgruntled look before rolling her eyes. She didn't know why she didn't like the breed so much, but seeing one made her blood boil. "Oh really? So you want to be a strong fighting Angeni then? That is a laugh. I know your suppose to protect others and what not, but won't those wings be too bulky for you?" She asked him tilting her head and wondering if there was a chance she could try to beat this little annoyance up. She doubted it though. He did have advantage and they were on his back. She couldn't fly let alone catch someone that was flying. "Hmph well why don't you test your strength out on me? Or are you too afraid to hit a girl?" She grinned widely as she looked at the male. She was putting it all on the line and you had to admit...she did have some balls to be challenging someone that clearly had an advantage over her.

She tilted her head at his name. She wasn't too sure she was that happy to meet him. Yes it could be a possible friend, but more then that she didn't like his breed. "I suppose it's nice to meet you." She commented back with a slight sneer in her voice before flicking her golden tail. "Ah so your not a full angeni family then? Your mother is normal..Hmmm interesting.." She said to herself and that might have changed her opinion of this little guy slightly. It was the pure breeds that annoyed her. Not the mutts. She poked his leg with her hoof and moved away from him slightly. "Come on and practice on me instead of that stupid stump. I will at least put up a good fight." She grinned more widely before turning around ready for the colt to attack her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games