Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

Nukpana huffed as she walked through the forest feeling her hooves hurting from a long day. It was nearly nightfall and the young filly didn't stop playing once for the entire afternoon. She had enough energy to run a rabbit down in a chase without being the slightest bit tired after. Even though she was tired you could tell why immediately when someone's eyes glanced at her hooves. They were all bloody. Fur traces and even small parts of the innards were visible to the eye. She did her usual daily routine of hunting rabbits for her collection. She wanted to see how many different colored coats she could actually get her hands on. Sometimes she would munch on the meat, but very rarely.

Yes she was an odd one. Having no kalona blood except for a half-brother who was part Kalona, though she had no traces in her parents bloodline. She was just a mongrel. A vicious filly. One who didn't play nice like most others her age. She didn't care either. It was almost her favorite time of the day and no one was going to ruin that satisfaction from her. As she trudged her little hooves into the small pond, she watched as the blue turned a murky red. A smile crept on her face. She really was happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 am
Eddie was out on evening patrol before he decided to go home, most of the time he spent patrolling the lands usually walking as far as he could and back, it was starting to get quieter, the nocturnals began to creep out. The mission and objective of Eddie patrols were to aid and protect strangers, he lived to help other people, and he was prepared for most things...but that didn't mean everything.

Eddie's eyes scanned the earth, his coat shimmered in accordance to the source of light weather it be the sun or the moon. He passed a foal who appeared to be playing in a puddle, she seemed quite happy.
But with a quick glance his eyes had provided a picture of a murky red puddle. He wondered weather he should ask her where her parents are.

"Excusme me", he looking into the puddle and then to the filly,"are you okay? It seems that you're playing in a bloody puddle."
He observed her muzzle showing slight traces of red.

'What she can't be a carnivore? A little filly? She doesn't seem to be kalona....maybe she is.'

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 am
Nukpana smiled as she watched the water turn red some more as she washed off the rest of the blood on her hooves. Hearing a masculine voice, she raised her head seeing the white deer stallion standing there. He was WAY too bright for her eyes to handle. It was like she was looking at the sun. She didn't know why she hated bright things so much, but she knew one of her enemies was the color white. She was grateful she only had it on like 3 parts at the most on her. Even that wasn't as bright as this guy's whole entire pelt. "Yes?" She cocked her head some before hearing him and only let out a huff. Why did everyone have to ask her if she was alright? First that stupid flutter and now him.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm not a baby as you can see. I just couldn't let the bunny get away from me." She shrugged as she laid down in the water as much as she could without dunking her head into it. "I'm washing myself off. It got a little out of hand. I need the damn stupid creature for my collection of bodies. I will just need to somehow get it's feet off it." She told him before flicking her tail into the water just in case some of the blood hit that. "What are you doing around here anyway? Smell the blood?" She asked him before jumping out of the water with all the traces gone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 pm
(how ironic that she turned out to be pretty herself...LOL flowers!)

'My coat's that blinding?'
Eddie looked at her huff and sigh,"I never implied or said that you were a baby."
'So I see she still has SOME innocence.'
Eddie raised a brow,"Ah, interesting. A collection of bodies, that's pretty cool. Rabbit's feet are supposed to be pretty lucky, call me cynical but I'm not sure I believe in it. You must be a fast one to catch that rabbit."

He smiled and flicked his curly hair back,"I'm just on a patrol, was actually on my way home and actually yes I did. You're a fine example of a carnivore. I'm sorry for prying into your businesses, you'll get it less as you get older. Strangers would probabbly want to keep themselves to themselves. Just checking that blood wasn't your own."
'I'm not gonna even both ask where her parents are. I know she must get that a lot. Since she IS at that age, I shall treat her as an adult.'
His ears flicked towards the filly as he listen to her,"oh don't worry, I'm not patronising or condescending you. You're grown up enough to understand everything people say and do."

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers