Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Sparkle Sparkle RP Land

Back to Guilds

Sparkle is as Sparkle Does 

Reply Happy Sparkle Sparkle RP Land
[REG] Dreams Can't Last Forever (Rikhter + Flora + Shinra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 pm
Melodine Cantus
They were all dreaming.

Eve took another glance at the note section in her cellphone, that listed all of her friends who were slumbering in the Memorial. Beth, Delphine, Seth, Jada, Marlo, Alba, now with an added name, Mrs Hale, Adam's mother. She wasn't even sure if she should be visiting Mrs Hale or not, since it would be terribly awkward if Adam was there. Maybe she could go with her own mother then. For now though, she wanted to see her friends, even though she knew that they were safe, and still simply just sleeping. Beth and Delphine had been visited by her and team, so the next was Seth.

A polite inquiry at the counter pointed her in the right direction to where his room was, and it didn't take long for her to enter the private room where he lay, eyelids shut. The girl let out a sigh as she closed the door behind her, sitting beside his bed as she stared at him, and then at the flowers on the table next to him. "They need water." She murmured, and took the jug of water meant for visitors, filled it in the sink and was about to pour it into the flower pot when her eyes flickered towards his face.

He was sleeping.

But there had to be some way to wake him up, right? Her hand moved, and the jug of water was now above his face. Should she try, or not?

Xaki
"I wouldn't want to miss that show." A man's voice drawled from the doorway. When Eve turned to look, a male was leaning against the door frame, with an amused smile. Upon closer inspection, he was remarkably similar to the comatose patient. But he was also different. His shoulders were broad, broader then Seth's, while years of age had added onto his frame to make him manlier. But he had the same black hair, with alarmingly gold eyes. His gaze had settled upon the young girl in his nephew's room, suspecting that the jug of water she held wasn't only there to water the plants.

He was as handsome as Seth, but somehow, he seemed much more experienced. But if one had to guess how Seth would one day grow up, they had an uncanny individual before them to show them. "What a surprise. A pretty girl visiting my darling nephew? I would've thought that he scared off every girl with that scowl of his."

"Aim for his face." He gave a thumbs up to Eve, supporting her actions more then she ever knew.

Melodine Cantus
"Eeep!" Was Eve's reaction when a voice broke into her thoughts and she almost lost her hold on the jug as she fumbled and ended up holding it to her chest instead, wide-eyed as she turned to look at the man. There was definitely an uncanny resemblance between him and Seth, and she momentarily glanced between them to make sure before he revealed that he was Seth's uncle.

There was a flush of pink on her cheeks as she offered the older man an embarrassed smile. "I'm a friend. I don't get scared off easily!" When it was established that he supported her actions instead, her shoulders relaxed, and the girl laughed, reminded of her own easygoing uncle. "Let's hope some water wakes him up!" She glanced at Seth's uncle with a grin, and then peered towards the door to make sure no one was there before slowly trickling the water from the jug to the boy's face.

"He's a pretty sound sleeper."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 am
"Wouldn't I know?" said a new voice as another visitor entered the room, throwing his jacket onto the chair.

With his hair tied back in a messy style, dressed in white collared shirt (that was sloppily buttoned), with a loose tie (that was not obviously tied right) and dusty black pants, he seemed exactly like a friend that Seth would have. Though if one were to ask if the two were really friends or not, neither male would know how to answer. It was a horrifying question to say the least.

"You need any help with that?" He inquired with one brow raised, as he made her way over to the room. Like Seth's uncle, he wasn't surprised by Eve nor her intentions. In fact, it seemed as if they both seemed to encourage the girl on. Placing his hand over Eve's own, he pushed the jug of water into Seth's face.

"That's how you do it. Otherwise, he'll never wake up at the rate you're going.." Wrapped up in Seth's demise, he didn't seem to remembered his manners until the very last minute. "..Er, Miss?"

A pretty girl, that she was with her blonde hair and blue eyes. Rikhter wondered if she was Seth's girlfriend. Perhaps?

Saiyukii

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:31 am
The girl was shocked once again when another male voice interrupted but before she could turn around to stare or to hastily cover up what she was doing, he had approached her and pushed the hand that held the jug of water, drenching the boy who still remained asleep. For a moment, blue eyes lingered on Seth's face and his still closed eyelids before she sighed, realizing that her actions weren't going to work. The only thing she could do now was to shrug and place the jug on the side table. At least she knew that he wouldn't die or sleep forever or something horrendous like what always happened in those drama serials.

"I'm starting to think I'm the only female friend he has." She murmured, tucking a stray blond curl behind a ear. It seemed as though she was mostly talking to herself, but then Eve realized her manners, straightening up and peering at the dark haired boy in wide eyed curiosity. "Uh, my name's Eve Summers. Are you his brother or something? You two look alike." Strange, Seth had never mentioned a sibling before though! A cousin?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am
"Oh hey~ Long time no see!" He waved to the new visitor, recognizing him on the spot. That messy style, the sloppiness, oh - it was definitely him. He also seemed used the male's informality. He pulled up one of the two chairs near the door, and turned it around, so that he was sitting on it backwards. His arms rested at the top of the chair, content to be a bystander this time around. On a comfortable - well, he could think of more comfortable things, more accurately described as a somewhat decent chair.

Seth's uncle released a low whistle, mainly at the fact that Seth hadn't woken up from the humiliating action. If he was conscious - well, he wouldn't have wanted to been around for that after show. "Too bad." But he didn't look particularly disappointed, still having an easy grin.

At Eve's comment, he nodded with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that! We're not singling you out," He looked at Seth, "It's just that girls don't tend to stay around when all a guy does is scowl while being brutally honest." Apparently, Seth was guilty on both counts. Although Seth did interact with other females other then Eve, such as Adira.

When she asked or Rihkter's name, the uncle seemed to remember his manners. "Speaking of names, I haven't said mines yet, have I? My name is Shinra Michaelis. It's good to meet you." He extended a hand to the young girl.

Xaki

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Rikhter was baffled. Absolutely baffled that she would ask such a question.

"If that's what he was, I would have disowned him. A long time ago." he scoffed, throwing the patient a glare. Despite the fact that they had grown up together; first loves, broken teeth, fist fights, and all, Seth was no brother of his. He preferred to think of him as.. air. Yes, air. That's what he was. An unfortunate necessity in one's existence.

Though, he never would have wished such a situation upon Seth. He didn't deserve this.

Meanwhile, the old man began to ramble on, mentioning a word of two about girls and guys, Rikhter paid no attention to. When he had a chance to cut in, "Name's Rikhter Knight." He answered, offering her a polite hand, but nothing more. Never the type to offer a false but friendly courtesy, he preferred to reserve it for until he knew the person. Neither did he offer any answers on the subject of female friends.. instead, he left the question to Shinra.

Seth's social life was none of his business.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:43 am
"Well, it's not like he can do that right now." Eve quipped with a smile, although her eyes, tinged with slight worry, glanced towards the still sleeping Seth, not scowling nor being brutally honest, just lying there without a care. It will be alright, she reminded herself. The two males were probably more worried than she was; she knew the cause of it while they didn't. But would knowing it make them feel any better, when they did not know the solution? It just made her feel helpless.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Michaelis." She greeted, shaking his hand, throwing a glance now at Seth's 'brother'. Eve didn't seem too fazed by his reply; boys were boys, and she knew some of them merely spoke harshly but had good hearts. This guy was one of them. If he didn't care, he wouldn't be here, right? "Hullo Rikhter. I've never really seen you around... but then again, I don't have the chance to meet much guys when I'm in Crystal."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 am
Shinra didn't seem surprised by Rikhter's answer either, knowing of the animosity between the two males. 'Same as always..' He thought on the side, while listening to Eve and Rikhter speak to each other. Boys would be boys after all.

He took her hand, shaking it as a good friend would do to another. "Its nice to meet you, Miss Summers as well." Unlike Rikhter's polite yet cold greeting, Shinra seemed to be entirely warm towards the young lady. When Eve mentioned her school, Shinra more or less recognized it. "Ah," Shinra knew of the famous girl's school, purposely designed for the daughters of the rich and wealthy. He thoughtfully considered it, and remarked, "I see your point." That was a shame, honestly.

"But you wouldn't see this guy around, even if you were enrolled elsewhere." A laugh, and he glanced over at Rikhter to ask "Still a reclusive hermit?" Had he changed in Shinra's absence? Granted that he hadn't seen either boys in a long time..It would have been nice to brief Seth on his life -- if he were even awake. That peaceful expression on his sleeping face was far too serene for the male he knew.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 am
"Not that it's any of your business, Shinra." Rikhter said, dismissing his words with a nonchalant wave.

He took notice of the girl's easygoing manner, and approved of it; he disliked girls who made a big fuss over such trivial matters. In the past, he had some girls call him rude, even to the point of cruel for his brusque manner. For which, he could never quite understand.

He had reached the conclusion that girls were quite puzzling creatures, and shrugged the matter off.

"Not that you would've. I just flew here." He offered, his lips curving into a resemblance of a smile. "Not bad, this place you've got here." With the current situation, the irony of his words were not lost on the participants in the room. "Though I'd recommend a renovation." He did not mean simply the hospital, but the city. Breaking at it's seams, or so they said figuratively.

A passing doctor caught his attention, lowered eyes assessing the situation. "Have any idea for the cause?" The scientist in him couldn't resist asking in a effort to figure this enigma of a puzzle.

Though he didn't expect Miss Summers to be of much use nor information, she might have known something.

Saiyukii

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 am
School for the rich and wealthy, it was, but Eve tended to lean towards the upper-middle class, and not the filthy rich type, like many of her classmates she knew, an example being Jada. No huge mansion with a sprawling mansion or the mentality that a few million dollars were peanuts, but she got by decently, at the very least.

"Yes!" Eve exclaimed at Mr Michaelis' comment. "You won't believe how long I had to bug him to attend the Chamberlyns ball! I mean, he was planning to just toss aside the invitation!" As much as she knew this was how Seth was, Eve was still boggled that anyone would not want to go to a ball. And well, it wasn't as if she had noted at that time that Seth didn't want to be there. He was just lazy, she decided, in her mind.

There was a pause between when Rikhter asked about the cause of the 'sleeping disease' and when Eve's eyes slid back to the sleeping form and lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "No one really knows... but maybe, just maybe, it could have to do with all the... strange things going around here?" She knew of the real cause, but it would be strange to declare to civilians that all these people had fallen into a world of nightmares. It wasn't as if knowing would help them wake up anyway...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 am
"Hmm." Shinra seemed to debate the concept, reflecting that Destiny City was one of the stranger places. He hadn't expected any real answers from the young girl, but he wasn't planning to let this issue go either. Strange things, huh? With no reasons nor explanations. He normally didn't concern himself with such things unless they concerned him. And by dragging it his nephew, Destiny City was now his concern. He nearly sighed inwardly, wondering how much more trouble this was going to be. He certainly had his work cut out for him. How much like Seth to cause such trouble for him, despite being in a coma.

But that could be dealt with later. The serious turn of the conversation was nothing for children to be concerned about. And as far as he knew, Seth, Eve, and Rikhter deserved much more then the current burdens of the city today. "Well," Shinra smiled at the both of them. "Enough of this serious conversation! Why don't I take you two out for some ice cream?"

"My treat of course." he winked at both members, "Whether or not you want a couple of scoops or an entire gallon."

"Would you like that Miss Eve? Rikhter? I'm sure that Seth wouldn't want you two to be holed up in his hospital room." He extended a hand to Eve while feigning bow, his eyes glimmering with good-natured teasing. He waited for Eve to extend her hand before grasping it in a firm hold. "Oh, do you need me to hold your hand too, Rikhter?" Nevermind the fact that Rikhter was old enough not to be led around - But without waiting for an answer, he took Rikhter's hand as well and drug the both of them out of the room and along the hallway, not taking no for an answer.

Xaki

Happy Sparkle Sparkle RP Land

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff