Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] An Accidental Reunion (Calixte, Kenton, & Trovin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 am
~Trovin looks at Cali~ " My mom lives and protects a spirit meadow. It is near the lake." ~He looks at his father then back to Cali~ " I gress I need to go and tell her that I'm leaving, it shouldn't take to long." ~He smiles and turns to leave~ " I'll catch up with you, if you don't mind of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Cali nodded at Trovin. His mother sounded rather nice, she mused. If Cali respected anything, it was a soquili that was in tune with the spirits and nature. Smiling at Trovin as he turned to leave, she glanced up at Kenton. He looked uncomfortable, which wasn't something she was accustomed to seeing in him. Giving him a concerned tilt of the head, she asked, "Are you alright, Kenton? Do you want to lay down?" He'd helped her before when she didn't feel too well - she figured it was about time to return the favor if he needed it.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Kenton shook his head and smiled at Cali. "no no i am quite alright." he took a deep breath and sighed as he watched Trovin run off. how is it that he had not been more active in his childrens lives. what where his other kids up to? he looked back at Cali sensing what she was thinking about. it was only natural for mares to be curious about other mares. "its just that, well for a second i thought Trovin was going to take us with him. its been a while since i have last seen his mother." he sighed again quickly answering a question that he knew would come sooner or later. "dont worry, the parting was mutual. once the kids were grown me and her no longer had desires for each other." it was true. Bella was a very pretty mare, but she just wasent the right one for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:13 pm
~After visting his mother, who understood his reasoning behide this trip she had decided to tag along with her son to see him off. Trovin smirks as he heads back to where he met his mother and Kali. Hoping that they were still there it would be nice for his mother and father to see another again. After all it had been a while, He smiles as he walks beside his mother.

~Bella watches her son as they make their way though the forest to where he met his father and another like him. She wanted to see them off it was good luck after all the right thing to do. However, she was worried about Kenton and Trovin, she was glad that they have ran into another and were spending time, but she worried about Trovin she feel that he was still hurting inside and hoped that Kenton could help him.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:45 pm
Cali nodded and took a breath. She was glad he hadn't had a nasty falling out - she knew what those were like. They hurt for a long time. But at least she was making friends now; that seemed to be helping. Somewhere off in the distance, she heard hoofsteps. Her ears turned toward them like antennae. "I think he's coming back," she said, then frowned. There was a set of hoofsteps she didn't recognize walking with Trovin. "There might be someone with him...?" The statement was more of a question - she hadn't been aware that Trovin was bringing someone back with him. Silently, her defenses rose and her formal mindset came back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:18 pm
Kenton swallowed hard as he saw Trovin approching. what was his son thinking, bringing Bella over. sure why not, its not like there were any hard feelings, but he still cold not help but feel nervous at the sudden turn of events. he leaned over to Cali and whispered. "well, i guess you get to meet her." he felt himself falling into the comfortable gentalmans accent that he took on when he felt pressured or when he was meeting someone new.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm
~Trovin walking down and towards Kali and his father he stops a couple of feet away and watches them closely~ " Hi Cali and Dad, my mother would like to see us off, so I hope that you don't mind that I bought her with me."~

~Bella stops behide her son then looks at Kenton and the female, she then smiles and trys to look harmless.~ " Hello, Kenton it has been a while. Hello miss, i hope you don't me coming along to see you off."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:09 pm
Cali took a step back. She felt a little flustered - meeting new people, especially her new friend's family, seemed to be getting a bit easier, but it was still the same - old habits die hard. She wanted to put the flight response into action so bad, but resisted. Instead, she reluctantly nodded, and like any appropriate lady would, smiled a little. "I do not mind at all," she said, but was surprised to hear her voice come out in a nervous whisper. Cali knew this wasn't her place, between Kenton and his family. But she couldn't exactly move anywhere... A tiny panic set in, and her muscles started to freeze up. Trying to hide her uncomfortable mindset, she avoided everyone's gaze.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 pm
Kenton nodded curtly at Bella. "Bella, its nice to see you again. its been a while since we have all been together." he looked over at Cali who seemed to be having some kind of mental breakdown. he understood. this was incredibly awkward for her. it was like a mate meeting an ex-mate, except for him and Cali wernt mates, just good friends, so what could be bothering her so much? he turned back to Bella trying to keep the conversation going into an awkward silence. "have you any word from the other children?" he felt kind of wierd asking the question, but it was only fair for the mother to know more than the father.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm
~Trovin watches his father then Cali seeing her uneasyness he smiles at her for a little bit then looks at his mother~

Bella looks at Kenton then Cail~ " It is good to see you too Kenton, I hope that you have been well. Yes has been a long time."

watching Cali she bows her head at Kentons question she looks at him and smiles sadly~ " no I haven't had a word from either Shiro or Kawoni. I do know where Shiro is staying that that he to has joined up with a two legger."

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 pm
Calixte saw Trovin's kind smile - he was trying to include her, and she was grateful. She gave him a weak smile in return - it was as much as she could muster, given her present, irrational and awkward state of mind.

Back home, being introduced to someone's family was almost unheard of, unless you were life-mated and sent to live with your mate's family. Cali, needless to say, felt honored, no matter how little she felt like talking. With that in mind, she stood up straighter and stopped fidgeting. It is important that I am strong, she thought to herself. Things are different here. I must not panic at the smallest unusual thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:31 pm
"a two legger, how interesting. good for him i am glad to hear that he is doing well." he looked from face to face shuffling his feet a bit. "well im not sure how much Trovin has told you, but we are setting off to start a new herd. a herd that will protect the customs and traditions of the Cerynei race." he stopped not sure what else to say and looked to Cali.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am
~ Belle smiles Cali then Kenton~ " Trovin told me that he was going to help you both start a new herd that protected Cerynei customs. You know that he has always intersted in his Cerynei and I'm glad that he has the chance to learn about his ceryei side. I'm glad that you and Cali are starting this herd and well take good care of our son Trovin, and whoever joins your herd."

~ Trovin watches Cali and smiles when he hears how his mother felt about them doing this and starting this herd. He felt prideful and smirks as he watches them.~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm
Cali couldn't help but smile a bit bashfully - she had Kenton's family's approval. "I am glad you think this is a worthy cause, Madame," she said, finally confident - even a small hint of pride snuck into her voice. "Kenton told me about his people... We'd like to bring them back together." With a semi-self conscious look at Kenton to make sure that she was correct in this, she nodded to herself.

Restlessness was beginning to kick in as she waited for one of the boys to give the signal that they should be off; her feet began to shift restlessly of their own accord. Even a slight breeze that picked up seemed to want to pull her in a few different directions.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 pm
Kenton nodded and smiled "that is the plan." he took a slight step backwards and gave a little bow to Bella. "it has been great talking to you, but we must be off. i would hate to start our grand adventure in the dark." he looked to trovin and cali to see if they were ready to go. it was really goos to see bella again, and he could not but help feel a sense of closure when she gave her approval of cali. things were really looking up.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff