| Official Yesung Thread |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seo Chan Hee
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Talk about Yesung here

Info

Name: Kim Jong Woon

Stage Name: Yesung(Artist of Vocal Chords or Vocal Chords of an Artist) (Hangul- 예성)

Birthday: August 24, 1984

Role in Group: Main singer

Yesung was born in Cheonan, South Chungcheong, has a younger brother, Kim Jong-jin. At a young age, he has expressed interest in singing. In 1999, Yesung joined a broadcasted singing competition and won gold at the Chun-an Singing Competition. In 2001, Yesung's mother signed him up to audition for SM Entertainment's Starlight Casting System, a casting audition that selects artists to sign under the label. He impressed the judges with his "artistic voice", and signed under SM Entertainment that same year.

During his career with Super Junior, Yesung was put into two subgroups, smaller groups that are branched off of the larger Super Junior group. In November 2006, Yesung was placed in Super Junior's first subgroup, Super Junior-K.R.Y, a group specializing in singing mournful, R&B ballads. Almost two years later, Yesung became a member of Super Junior-Happy. On May 10, 2008, Yesung was sent to the hospital after he collapsed from running 70 kilometers for a charity marathon. On August 8, Yesung was sent to the hospital again after falling from a 1.5m stage while rehearsing a performance for the KBS music program, Music Bank. The injury severed his old injuries from the neck and waist and Yesung was not treated out of the hospital until two days later.

In 2010, Yesung contributed in the drama OST "Cinderella's Sister", starring Moon Geun Yeung and Chun Jung Myun and started on March 31, 2010. He sang "너 아니면 안돼"(It Has To Be You). This song is a ballad that tells the story about a man who refuse to look for another girl, except for the one he loved. Recently, during the epilogue of Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour Concert, Super Show 2 Manila, he sang this song live on stage and asked his fans to support his new song. In June 04, 2010, Yesung performed solo for the first time on Music Bank (TV series) with his song, It Has To Be You, a highly rated song on the music chart on Music Bank.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 am
haha , yesung my son (:
His baby hands >^<  

X Cassiopeian ELF

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Seo Chan Hee
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm
You have baby hands too. He maybe a baby, but he's a kute over sized baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Seo Chan Hee
You have baby hands too. He maybe a baby, but he's a kute over sized baby.

sshhhh (:  

X Cassiopeian ELF

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

guitargeekette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm
My boy....my love. LOL My bias.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 pm
Yesung...he`s cute.. xd  

Amethyst_110

xiao_gong_zhu15

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:34 pm
I love Yesung! heart He's so amazing! I like it that he's kind of weird. . . like Heechul! blaugh "It has to be you" is one of my favorite songs!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 am
YAY! YESUNG LANDED A SPOT ON THE NEW MUSICAL SPAMALOT! I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HIM! HE'S REALLY AMAZING ON MUSICALS TOO!  

xiao_gong_zhu15

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

I love Heenim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 am
xiao_gong_zhu15
YAY! YESUNG LANDED A SPOT ON THE NEW MUSICAL SPAMALOT! I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HIM! HE'S REALLY AMAZING ON MUSICALS TOO!

Yeah, I know! It's exciting. I saw the promotional trailers but there was no Yesung in it. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am
I love Heenim
xiao_gong_zhu15

Yeah, I know! It's exciting. I saw the promotional trailers but there was no Yesung in it. . .

O thank you!  

xiao_gong_zhu15

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

K-poplover44

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm
Yesung is so cute with his small hands and has an amazing voice biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm
Love his voice. I really fell for him though while watching that 'Love Note'? (don't think that's what it was called) with Jung Juri. He's so super sweet.  

agust dreams

fehries

Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 pm
yesung is my ult. bias
heart

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 pm
im going to miss him and his beautiful voice too heart heart sad sad cry cry  

K-poplover44

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25