Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] It Could Be Worse (Xochiquetzal and Requiem's Sin) - F Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

She was getting rather easily annoyed at all of the intrusions into her jungle forest lately and she had kept her eyes open even more for those that would take so easily to trespassing on her grounds. More specifically, what irked her the most, was that there seemed to be one that was getting away from her. She knew they were there, she heard them and saw signs of them after they were gone. More times than not, whenever they were gone, there was usually something dead left behind.

She had gathered a couple of colorful feathers the culprit had left behind, as well as a couple of strands of what seemed to be pinkish hair. Oh yes... she would find this one... and get rid of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

The older stallion had found a place to sleep in the jungle forest, taking refuge in some stone ruins by river for the day. He had another night of the calling as there seemed to be either some dangerous wild animals in this jungle, or at least a band of darker horses that called this place home. Unfortunately, because of the calling, he couldnt exactly really leave on his own, not yet anyway.

He easily slept the entire day and a bit into the night. When he finally came to again, he was quick to get up, shaking his long mane and stretching deeply. His eyes caught the glowing bugs of the forest and he smirked a bit. If he didnt think this place was cursed, he would almost think it was beautiful. Hopefully, he could leave tonight or find his way out at least. He stepped out from the ruins, looking up to the tree covered night sky. Maybe flight would be better this time... tho he did it rarely, he didnt wish to be here any longer.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm
She kept her perch in the trees, eyes sharp as an eagles and had she not been looking so intently, she might have missed the colorful flare of color as he came out from the ruins. She knew instantly when she looked at him that he was the one she was looking for. Her ears pinned and she snarled a bit before quickly taking flight and taking off for him. Her wings were silent but powerful as they brought her closer to her target. The nerve he had killing others here!

Before he could even get much of his barrings she landed with a firm sound right before him on some stone, small bits flaked off under her hooves.

'YOU!' she hissed, head lowered and ears still pinned as if she would attack.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 am
Completely caught off guard, had he not been normally so sure of foot or himself, he might have stumbled back. Instead, his head pulled up quickly, ears pinned as he braced himself for an attack, not that he wanted to get into a fight. His brow arched once he heard her speak and he stepped back a bit, looking at her like she was quite insane. She must have had the wrong horse in mind...

'Me?!?'

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 am
She didnt even so much as pay a bit of attention to his reaction. Her head lowered as he moved away and her ears pinned as she came closer, almost as if stalking him. Her voice was full of anger and she hissed.

'Why have you been killing so many others in my forest!' she demanded. She would put a stop to this one way or another, although, even tho she didnt show it, she was rather shocked it would have been an Angeni... and a colorful one at that. She figured it would have been something darker... something... more menacing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 pm
Requiem blinked a bit at her words before he smirked and chuckled a bit, her words making sense now as she spoke. 'My dear, I am not the one killing them. I simply am called to the dying and comfort them in their final moments,' his eyes showed a sincerity, tho he doubted she would believe him. He looked around a bit, sniffing the air as he shrugged, 'Either you have a lot of carnivores here, or a couple of Kalona or Skinwalkers that have claimed this jungle as their new hunting grounds,' he nodded.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 pm
Her ears docked more at his words and she snorted, looking at him as if he clearly had NO idea what he was talking about. 'Im pretty sure I would know if such monsters were in my forest,' she stamped a heavy hoof, 'and I would be sure to dispatch them just as quickly'.

Her eyes were strong and calculating, looking over him, judging whether or not she believed him. In those moments, she really couldnt come to a conclusion, and it was possible that perhaps something had slipped from under her nose... as small as a possibility that was.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am
He simply arched a brow at her words but he finally nodded, head bowing a bit showing a submission. He didnt like to really get into fights and he could see she wasnt backing down any time soon, or at least coming to the realization that he could possibly be right.

'I think it best if I be going,' he said low, tho he wasnt sure if he felt safe turning his back to her. 'Im sorry if I have upset you.'

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am
Her narrowed eyes watched him and she snorted. Whether or not she showed it, she knew that no angeni would kill like that. This was the same stallion she had managed to see pieces of by the dead bodies, she was sure of that, but no, not the killer. She bit her tongue a little as her thoughts mulled over.

'Have you seen what has been killing them?' she asked finally, tho her tone was still not one that said she trusted him completely. She, for the most part, saw males as weak, stupid and pathetic, and surely this one was no different.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm
He was quiet as he watched her, completely set and ready to go. He was surprised a bit at her sudden change of demeanor but he realized this mare must have some sense of intelligence and know that he was speaking the truth by the question she asked next.

He shook his head and blew some hair from his face. 'Not at all. I dont often see the killers themselves,' he responded. He could tell even if she changed to 'soften' a bit, she was still rather full of herself, or even really just guarded for some reason.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 pm
She naturally wanted to then accuse him of working with them, whoever 'they' were. This male seemed sincere enough, even gentle, but she didnt want to be caught off guard, lied to, or taken advantage of. Ugh... GODS she hated what she was going to do... but she could find no good reason to keep this up.

She only nodded finally as she took a deep breath, her body and demeanor settling finally as if she were simply talking to one of her own. She even bowed her head a bit, 'then Im sorry, for being so brash.' She lifted her head again quickly tho in a show that she wasnt at all a pushover, nor would she be taken advantage of.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm
He took in her words as well as her body language before he nodded. He tried his best to not seem like he expected it, wanted it or anything else that would belittle her apology. He lowered his head a bit as he bowed it, ears docking as his voice sounded low. 'Its okay,' he answered.

He took a moment before he gave a soft smile. 'I should be going anyway, Im sure my family is missing me by now. Thank you, for allowing me into your home,' his voice was as gentle as it was sincere.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 pm
A soft smile curled her lips as well in response as she nodded. She felt comfortable around this one finally, and it was something new all together. She trusted him, as there was no ill will that she could feel from him.

'Your welcome to come back... if you so wish,' she offered. She blinked a bit after her offer, not believing a moment that she did such a thing. A faint blush crossed her cheeks as she looked away, her hair covering her face a bit. 'I mean..,' her voice trailed off. What did she mean... gods she was acting stupid!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm
He was neither a charmer nor one that liked to take advantage of things or play with their emotions. He kept his soft smile and nodded, he found she was being actually cute.

'I would like that... very much,' he added. He was sincere about it, and the feeling he got around her was different than others. There was no death or calling, she seemed to be rough around the edges maybe, but still wise in her own knowledge. He bowed his head to her before his wings spread. 'Thank you,' he added before he lifted off for now, taking flight to go home.

He would definitely have to come back, and soon at that.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm
She watched him easily as he took flight. Unlike so many other males, he left her with a good feeling. She almost forgot how the entire thing got started, but when it crossed her mind, she blushed, embarrassed by it. Her eyes followed him until he was out of sight, ears moving as she listened to the wind and soft sounds his movements made.

She hoped he did come back. Albeit wasnt something she would ever openly admit.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff