Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

Haru looked at the outside of his house, a small and dissatisfied frown on his face. He felt as if his very heart had been ripped out of his chest and stomped on. He had nearly abandoned it after she had vanished, but decided it would be a waste. Now, this house seemed to only bring an odd feeling of a dull pain to him, never quite numb but never quite happy. Brushing his white and blue hair out of his face, he decided he needed a change of scenery and gathered his fishing supplies to head for the river, going for dinner and possibly a nice bath in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
Codex wasn't very much sure of what to do. She'd left home a while ago and was on her own now, traveling. Though she didn't really like to travel at all. But it was that or stay at home, which she didn't want to do. Well she didn't have a home now but that's the past. She was wandering, well somewhere near a river it seemed. The centauress loved the water, being a similar color to it (well she liked snow more actually). Deciding it was time to take a rest, she sat down next to the river and stretched out.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Haru blinked, shocked at finding a lovely centaur at the river. Not many other 'taurs usually came this way. Slowly, he walked in her direction, but not too close. "Hello," he bowed gentlemanly in a greeting. Remembering his mission from before, he walked to the stream to fish. However, the thought of a bath was forgotten as long as she were here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 pm
Her ears perked slightly at the sound of someone approaching, she didn't turn at all and kept looking at the river. Codex had no idea who'd be around since she wasn't from the area. At the hello she turned and tried to smile a little. He didn't seem to much into having a conversation, he looked to have fishing stuff with him. "Hi. I'm not in your way am I, I can just leave if so."

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Haru shook his head at her offer. "You can stay. You're welcome to, actually," he had been taught never to turn anyone down. Settling himself down to a sit, he cast his line and started to look for something to eat. "If you don't mind me asking, what brings you all the way out here?" He smiled a little at her, keeping his eyes mostly on the line. "Oh, excuse my rudeness. My name is Haru and I live nearby."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm
She was glad she didn't have to go, not that it would bother if she did. Codex did like to have people around more than being lonely and would take just having a stranger nearby fishing. "Oh, okay." She glanced over at the other, he's kind of cute. "Um, nothing really. Just been traveling recently, looking for a place to live myself." Codex smiled a little. "It's not a problem. I'm Codex. It's nice to meet you."

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Haru tilted his head to one side a bit, knowing it was dangerous to travel by yourself. Especially for a lovely young woman. His muscles tensing, he began to wrestle with a fish to pull it out of the water. "Oh," he said, surprised at her lack of home. "It's very nice to meet you, Codex. This may seem odd, but I have several extra rooms at my home. It wasn't made for just me, you see... My mate left." A pang of pain at saying it. He thought after so long, it would be easier to admit by now. "You could stay the night, if you want. I have the ingredients for a good dinner, if I can pull up this fish."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm
There were no complaints to herself with traveling alone. Codex didn't find herself very pretty like some of the other's she had seen and given in to the fact that no one would bother her on her travels. She started watching him struggle with the fish. A place to stay sounded nice. It wouldn't hurt, to stay in this area for a few days. "Oh that's nice of you. I'm sorry your mate left..." She wasn't sure what else to say on that. "If I won't bother you I'd like to stay, better than outside!"

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm
Haru pulled the fish out of the water. It was fair size, though he would have to use vegetables to make the meal enough for both of them. "I should have know she would have." he didn't want to linger on the subject so he smiled a little. "Anyways, we have dinner now. I invited you, it won't bother me if you stay at all." He smiled reassuringly at her, rising to his feet. "Shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm
Codex smiled sadly. Haru seemed like a nice guy, why would someone leave him? Unless he had some weird scary past, or maybe the mate was the weird one? Anyway he seemed bummed about it. She stood from her spot and took a few steps toward him. She let the first conversation drop, not wanting it to go on either. "As long as I am not in the way then." She smiled a little. "Which way?"

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm
"Don't worry." Haru motioned for her to follow him. "It's right up this path." He led the female up a slightly worn path, some of the small brush freshly cut back. "I keep a small garden outside, so we should have everything we need for tonight's meal. I like to try and keep everything close by." He was excited to have a visitor. He had been on his own for several months now. "If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to tell me." He glanced at her as the trees cleared to an opening holding an average-sized cottage with a small garden on one side.  
Cein Isles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games