Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] Sister, Sister! (Reilu x Aulii)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kytora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm
User ImageReilu cleaned her paws at the watering hole. She had just caught the most delicious afternoon snack, and now comfortably full, she was planning on taking a nap in a few minutes.

Now an adult, she and her siblings had moved out and away from their parents' den and safety bubble. But she continued to visit anyway; she loved her family. Personally, she couldn't see herself anywhere but with family. Her siblings had different ideas, but as long as they were happy, Reilu was happy for them.

One paw done, next one being cleaned.

As she switched from her right to her left paw, she spotted something at the bottom of the watering hole that made her pause. Furrowing her brows, she leaned in closer to the water's surface to satisfy her curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 am
User Image

Aulii'Naia had been out hunting in the forest, but had still not gotten a handle on actually killing her prey, so she had ended up releasing the hare she had grabbed. She ate meat, but normally when others killed it for her. She sighed, disappointed with herself as she trudged back towards the colony's center. Perhaps her mother would hunt her something, if she went and saw her? She didn't really want to admit that she was still struggling with hunting though, so she paused to nibble on a few berries, to stave off any hunger pains.

After getting rid of her immediate hunger, she set off towards where her family's den was. As an adult, she had left it and found her own place to sleep, but it was a little odd, since she was so used to being part of a family. Being by herself was...so very strange. She would try to follow Yale most days, just to be in someone's company, and he was often doing fascinating things.

Catching sight of her sister by the watering hole, Aulii perked up dramatically, a smile building on her face. "Reilu!" She called out eagerly, scrambling towards her much like a cub would. Aulii was still a rather bright and cheerful adult, though she was more subdued at times then she had been as a cub. Or at least, she was trying to be more subdued but was not often able to succeed. She was just naturally bubbly.

Velveteen Angel

Kytora

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm
"Aulii!" She called out, moments after her sister had greeted her and bounded towards where where sat. Reilu forgot all about what had peaked her interest in the water below. "How are you? What've you been up to?" When her sister came closer, Reilu bumped her forehead against her sister's in a simple but familiar greeting.

Even before she and her siblings moved out, Reilu hadn't spent a terrible amount of time with her family. It wasn't her own fault, but it seemed like everyone had their own thing to do, so most of them went off on their own, or in small groups or pairings, every day to do their own thing. Which was fine. But now, that they were grown and still likely to run into each other, Reilu wasn't sure what could all be spoken in a conversation, even when it was with her own sibling.

Goodness, she hated awkward situations.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 am

Aulii was smiling happily when she reached her sister's side, returning the forehead bump and purring in response. She loved her family, a lot, and even though they were all older, she missed spending time with them as a family unit, even if there hadn't been a lot of group bonding when they were younger. Aulii had been mostly going off on her own, playing around in the surrounding area or exploring when she got older and a little more bold.

"I'm doing alright," she told her sister, settling beside her at the water's edge. "I was out hunting. It's..." she paused, with a faintly frustrated expression, "still not going too well." She hated to admit she wasn't good at hunting yet, but it was her sister she was talking to, so it wasn't horrible to admit it to her. "But I'll get better eventually," Aulii announced, and smiled at her.

"What about you, Reilu? How are you? What've you been up to?" The questions were said eagerly, and Aulii watched her sister with undisguised curiousity. She hadn't spent much time with Reilu, even as cubs, and Aulii regretted that. Perhaps she should have made an effort to invite Reilu along on adventures?

Velveteen Angel

Kytora

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm
There really hadn't been a lot of family bonding when they were little, but now Reilu was making up for lost time, at the very least. She found that it was pretty easy to have a conversation now that they were all mature enough to have one.

Reilu hid a smile. "Well, you know you can ask if you need help for anything," she reminded her sister. Reilu wasn't the best hunter in the world, but at least she had a full belly twice a week. "But I'm sure that you will get better, with enough practice."

The leopardess shrugged and giggled. "I'm good, about the same as you. But I've been so bored lately; there's a lot of leopards to talk to here, but at the same time, there's not. Y'know?" She shook her head at herself and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 am

Aulii was pleased at her sisters offer of assistance. "Thank you, Reilu!" She said, her smile seeming to be forever stuck on her face. "I'll be sure to come to you if I need help. I have to get better eventually though, right?" It was said as a joke, but what if she didn't get better? She hated the thought that she'd be dependent on someone else, so she had to get better. She had to learn to be independent, and hunting was just one of those necessary skills she had to learn.

She nodded at her sisters words, understanding. "I know, it seems like there's a lot of people here, but no one willing to actually talk," she agreed. "Though, maybe you'll just meet someone who'll want to spends lots of time with you," She said, only a slight tease in her voice. She had met someone like that, after all, or rather, she wanted to spend lots of time with him and he let her. It was nice. She'd like it if her sister found someone who wanted her around, it was a nice feeling.

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff