He'd known her since they were small, him hanging out at the edge of her pride's lands. He didn't want to join, though. This wasn't his sort of place, far too happy. The white lion paced, his mane bouncing with each step. Where was she? The cream-colored lioness was always here, at this time, ready to brag about being a goddess. He stopped, aggitation rising. One lip curled back, before he let out a roar, calling to her. She was late, and he wouldn't stand for it, goddess or not.

She was already on her way to the border when she heard the roar. Mola picked her pace up, paws flying under her as she broke into a run. When she got there, she found an angry-looking Wamblee. "Sorry, I had to... Had to..." Her sides heaved as she gasped for air from running. The lioness sat down, trying to catch her breath. "Take a bath..." She looked up, staring Wamblee in the eyes.

The white lion watched her, then circled her. "You and your baths.." He paused, tail flicking. Okay, he did it, too... His white was too pretty to dirty up. Which was why he scavanged. Why dirty it with blood and cover it in scars? "Mola, I've been thinking..."

"It didn't HURT, did it?" As snide and mean as it sounded, she was only yanking his ear. He knew it, too, and she knew that he knew it. They'd spent their young lives joking around like that, after all. She couldn't count how many times he'd snarked at her declarations of being a goddess... "How many parts of your brain did you use this time, Wamblee? Enough to actually fit on a claw top?"

"Oh, ha ha..." The male scowled, shoving the cream lioness over. He smirked at her indignant cry. "It did NOT hurt, you prissy little lemon." He sat down, examining his claws. "But really... I was thinking, why don't we blow this place? You're not getting the treatment you deserve, after all... What with being a GODDESS and all..."

Looking at him curiously, she frowned, ignoring the dirt in her coat. "And go where...? Find your grandfather's home pride?" She had to admit, the fact Wamblee had declared he was descended from a god had appealed to her. She couldn't imagine, though, where he would even want to go. "Or are you going to try and found the home of the gods to try and go up there?" For a moment, she imagined Wamblee with wings... It wasn't befitting of him.

He scowled, glancing at her. "No." Going back to pacing, his ears went back into his mane. "No, I was thinking somewhere... Away from our respective families..." Away from Okoth... Oh how he hated to be around his brother... And maybe he'd outrun the curse his other brother had inherited. From what he understood, his uncle had the same curse. Would any of his children have it...? "I was thinking we could go south... You know, see the other lands... Just you and me..."

Mola stopped, blinking. After a moment, she looked at Wamblee. "Okay, stop that, you're sounding ROMANTIC!" Her own ears folded back, eyes narrowing. "Are you even really the Wamblee I know? Because he's NOT romantic!" She stood up, going up to the white lion, glaring up into his eyes. "Who are you?! What have you done with Wamblee?!"

Looking at the lioness in shock, Wamblee realized... Yeah, his words were pretty romantic. "OH GODS WHY DID I SAY THAT?!" He sat down, reaching up and slightly pulling on his face with his claws. "That's not how it was supposed to SOUND! I meant without anybody hampering us down in TRAVEL! WHY did you take it as ROMANTIC?!"

"Because that's how it SOUNDED!" She snorted at him, then turned and walked away. "But I do like the idea of nobody traveling with us. So let's go." South he said, and south first was a good choice. So, she headed due south, paws moving at a steady pace. She had to agree, too... She didn't feel properly appreciated here. Maybe somewhere else would be good.

Wamblee let out a huff, glaring after Mola. Just like her, twisting his words... Shaking his head, the lion followed after, before trotting ahead. "I lead the way!" If he was going to be the one to have the idea in the first place, he was going to be the one to lead the way! Secure in his place in the lead, Wamblee picked the pace up. "Just try to keep up..." He could hear the sound of disgust behind him, but he didn't mind it much.