Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Initiation of the Coward (Nukpana and Kahlil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Nukpana fluffed her tail some as she walked on the open plain. She just finished meeting with her brother a.k.a. rainbow bright and bailed out on her parents. It’s not that she didn’t like them, it’s just she felt so different around them. She was the only brown one. “Ugh why do I even care.” She gave a content snort before plopping down on the ground. She wasn’t here just for a random occurance. No she was there to meet up with Kahlil. She was going to initiate him into the gang. Sadly she didn’t see him as anything other than a coward at the moment. Maybe he could step up in the ladder? She didn’t know this yet, but one thing she did know was that she was bored of waiting for him. Letting out a long yawn, she shut her eyes and flopped on her side waiting…something she wasn’t good at.

Kahlil ran with hurried steps, his face painted with a mixed look of excitement and worry. He knew he was a tad late, which wasn't a good start for him with it came to this meeting, but he could only hope the filly waiting for him wouldn't be mad about it. It wasn't as if he was hours late of anything, just a few minutes or so, though, even that can feel like hours depending on the other member. Picking up his pace, a smile slipping on his face when he saw his destination up ahead. Almost there, and, nope, there it went. The colt ended up tripping on small rabbit hole in the ground, and down he went, his small body tumbling in to the plain instead of making a calm entrance. What a great start.

Nukpana flicked her tail and opened one eye slowly seeing Kahlil. Yes! Finally the twerp was here. She could get this whole stupid thing started and maybe her temper would go down from waiting. She didn’t know yet. “He-“ She was just about to call for him before watching the clumsy deer go right into a hole. She kept a raised brow the entire time she heard him tumbling down the hole. Once he exited in such a loud fashion, she let out a slight laugh. “Heh nice entrance..now your all dirty.” She told him before shaking her head. “Look are you ready for this or do you need a bath? I’m shocked you haven’t broken a horn off yet. >>;” She said rolling her eyes.

The embarrassed colt quickly got to his feet and shook his body in an attempt to shake all the dirt and debris from his coat. It was moments like this, and moments where he found himself kissing a tree when he couldn’t help but ask his own feet and coordination where his own worst enemy. He shook his head and stared at Pana while trying to hold back a blush of embarrassment and try to look at calm and ready as possible. “No, I’m fine. Lets get this whole thing started before it gets too late.” He stomped a hoof on the ground and gave a nod, his head tilting to the side in his normal fashion. “Maybe I am just that lucky…or hard headed.”

Nukpana rolled her eyes once more before plopping her butt down on the ground like she had it before. “Alright alright…let’s get this thing started bone head.” She shrugged and thought of a good opening line. She wasn’t an orator, but needed something to start it off. “So stubby…why do you want to be in MY gang? Is it because I’m the greatest or because I’m the greatest?” She asked him and laughed some at her own words finding enjoyment in them a bit. “Oh also…even though you will be the coward of the group..your willing to protect others right? I mean you have horns…they can be used for something right?” She asked him before taking a n** at one of the horns and sticking her tongue out.

Kahlil fidgeted lightly on his hooves, his ears perking to take in everything his soon to be new leader said. Why exactly did he want to join, especially since he wasn’t really someone that anyone would call evil. Maybe more like clumsy, amusing and, well, “cute”. That would just make the oddball even more of an oddball. He flicked an ear at the new sort of “nickname” given to him. “Because, you’re the greatest? Well you are really one of my only friends outside of my siblings, so I guess you could be the greatest if you think about it.” With a moment of silence he twitched his muzzle at the attention brought to his horns, with both words and the n**, which he retaliated to by lightly trying to poke Pana with them. “I wouldn’t mind protecting the group if I really need to. I wouldn’t want you guys getting hurt…though I don’t like hurting others anyway. What would the gang do anyway?"

Nukpana raised her brow at his answer and actually liked it. Maybe they could get along? Yeah right. If pigs could fly. “Okay well that is a good enough answer. I’m really the only person you know outside of your siblings?” She asked him and didn’t know why she did since she only knew him and Viper, but she didn’t really could. She only annoyed her. “Okay cool.” She told him before feeling the light poke and snorting. “Good you need to just poke a little more harder then that and your fine. Umm…well we would mainly cause trouble.” She told him with a smile. “It will be a lot of fun. I will be beating up others too. So will the others if they want.” She shrugged and was a bully by nature. She didn’t know why she was picked to be this way, but she was. “Why is that too hardcore for you?” She asked with a glare.

"Yeah, you are, at least the only one I have said more than a few words to anyway. I did meet this one other guy who had horns like me, but I didn't say much to him before we separated." He knew saying that he only had one "friend" of sorts made him sound a bit pathetic and a bit of a loner, though loner was far from it, but it was the truth. He didn't really have many chances to meet others, mainly because he rarely ever ran in to anybody. It didn’t matter though. He felt perfectly comfortable around his family and by himself. Plus, when it was time to leave his family he knew he knew he would be on his own anyway, at least if he ever got kicked out of the gang or pushed away. Kahlil couldn’t help but pout at the explanation he got, but he wasn’t so surprised by the answer, especially from what he knew about Pana. If that was what she wanted for the group, then he wasn’t going to fight it. Shaking his head, he just smiled and nudged at Pana. “Nah, if that is your thing, then I am fine with that. No worries about it. I’ll do whatever you ask of me, no problem!”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 am
Nukpana shifted a bit in her little grass seat before giving him a kind of weird look. "Ah so you met another of your kind? That is cool." She said with a slight shrug before thinking a bit on his words. He didn't have friends? Hmm... "Why don't you talk to a lot of others? I mean you afterall aren't like me. You seem...nice. I mean..you would be great at meeting others." She said and even this was a stretch for her. She rarely said things like this. "Good..because your job may not sounds important but it is. I mean you can techniquely lure others to us for a beating. Being a coward you have your perks..Like say if someone scares you and they didn't mean it..they will chase after you. Then BAM! We attack!" She giggled and got a bit of glee from all this. "So you understand your duty then?" She asked him before rising onto her feet slowly.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am
Shrugging, the colt shifted a bit in his spot and turned his brown gaze towards the edge of the forest. He didn't actually know why he never talked with others or tried to befriend them, outside of feeling like a loner. He had met several nice two-leggers, but soq wise, no, he rarely spoke with them. Maybe it was because he was shy, or just the plain fact that he rarely ran in to others in the first place.

That thought quickly got pushed to the back of his mind as he smiles at the new "compliment" given to him by the filly. It made him happy to know that Nukpana thought him to be nice, but it might also hold a bit of a downfall since more would find it weird to see such a nice kid hang around and follow someone who could be deemed as "bad" and "mean", or even "evil". That didn't matter though since Kahlil enjoyed Pana's company, even if she did lean towards more of a dark side.

"Oh?" the little colt's ears perked as the filly described what his job would be. Though he was not one to be violet and bring harm to others, and though he himself wouldn't be drawing blood, the thought of leading someone to their "doom" still got to him. But that would just have to be pushed to the side. He agreed to join and to help his friend no matter what, and he would just have to do his best to keep it.

"Yes, I understand. Are you just going to attack anyone and everyone then?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 am
Nukpana huffed as she thought of her gang that was not really there too much. She had herself, her brother of course and Kahlil. Some group they had going on. There wasn't much of a gang without all the members and now she was feeling like her idea was failing drastically. So much for her good ideas. Though she wasn't through with it yet. She wasn't an adult and knew she could probably find more when she was young. Flicking her tail, she snorted sending dust into the air before focusing her eyes on the colt before her.

"Of course you understand. >>; I made it clearer then the sky above your head right now! Yes we will be attacking others, but only the ones I say to attack. Mostly the weak stupid Soq who are too nice for their good. Kind of like you, but I don't mind you at all. For some reason.... >>; Don't take it to heart too much you know." She told him before thinking some more and wiggles a bit. "So are you prepared to hurt the innocent and defenseless? If you are then you are hereby a sworn member of my gang." She told him with a content voice before jumping up to her feet. "Hmmm we really need to think of a name..." She muttered and hated calling it 'Nuka's Gang'. "Do you accept?" She asked him with her foot stomping right into the dirt.

"In a weird way I think your addition to the group will be needed. I'm not sure how yet, but I'm sure I will find it." She told him and knew she would one day. Might not be now...but hopefully in the future.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces