Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]your a father again & im going to kill you(coal,lolite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coal was covered with blood from a fresh kill, he licked his muzzle as he made his way back to where lolite and himself had settled down. it had been quite some time since they had settled down and raised their two children. he was arrogantly proud of his offspring and was pleased they had grown into fine kalona. a grin was upon his face as he though of his two children who had been adults for some time now and where on their own. very pleased that he and his mate had produced such fine offspring, he was starting to wonder if they would ever have anymore. sure it had been rough raising Vanzan and Sheeredni but in the end the results where more than pleasing. giving a toss of his head with a snort, he called out to Lolite since he was close to their territory. "Lolite where are you?" lately she seemed to of been avoiding him and it was rather irritating when she was doing that.

Lolite rolled her eyes when she hear her mate Coal call for her. tail lashing about, she was more than irritated with coal at the moment. she was preggo and wasn't too pleased about it since it wasn't planned that they would have around set of kids. hissing as she stalked her way over to coal, she was going to give him a peice of her mind and he sure as hell was going to regret it. "coal............" snarling a bit, she stalk right up to the big brute and snapped at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 am
Coal gave a growl when he was snapped at by Lolite and was obviously not happy to suddenly have that happen. of course he wasn't about to get into a violent fight with Lolite right now since he was full from a meal. "what is your problem?" sneering, he noticed she been overly moody and very distance which made him start to question if she was hiding something.

Lolite snapped at him again and managed to get a hold of his ear. "you b*****d, your too much of a brute idiot to notice whats going on!." tugging on his ear viciously, she then let go with a death glare. " i'll give you just one guess and if you cant figure it out. i guess i'll have to spell it out for you if your that stupid."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Coal did not like being put on the stop like this. it always made him feel like a fool since he was more of a brute than he was intelligent. though his mother did teach him to be smart about certain things, he was prone to using brute force than his brain. hissing at his mate, he now started to use his brain and it wasn't long til he figured out what her issue was or so he thought. "are you telling me your......having more kids with me?"

Lolite rolled her eyes at him and smacked him with her tail. " yes you dumb brute and you damn well better be pleased with this." hissing she tossed her head to get her mane out of her face. " i would of preferred they had been planned, but no matter. we shall raise them to be fine kalona just like Sheer and Vanzan are."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games