Hello one and all, your favoret guild mod Cross here, and i noticed in some battle scenes, there was almost no umph to them.... so i decided to post some tips on how to do some good rp fighting!

ok, first things first, know your limit. if its something like sonic vs nazo, or goku vs buu, or anything like that, you should know who is stronger. you will loose some fights, and some you will win. but always know when you are beat, dont go out with no bang though!

next, you cant dodge everything, some people (like myself) like to use speed as a major contribution to fighting. theres a way to determan how they fight, if they are big bulky characters, or only do one to 3 attacks at a time, it usualy means they are based on strength. those who use quick dodges and look for oppenings, they are a skill type. and those who attack quickly, and almost dont seem to stop, they are based on speed. most speed and skill people tend to do dodges, phaseing, and getting behind the oppoent.

another thing about knowing limits, you sometimes can controll the other persons character for them during a fight. keep in mind, only they decide when they attack. and example would be [cross slashed downward twords xenos shoulder, but xeno had moved out of the way and his blade landed in dirt] and then the other player could pick up like so [xeno looked down at cross as he jumpped up, then landed a nice kick to the back of his head, sending cross flying into the dirt]

there are several fighting types; Sparring, trainning, grudge/rival match, fight to the death, and npc matches... i wont go into major detail, but ill explain some of the basics

Sparring: basicly put, just testing your skills with someone else. you could test a new tecnuiqe, train with a friend, or show off to someone

Trainning: pushing your limits to strengthen your character in a way. keep in mind, the more powerfull the skill, the more time it takes to really get it down

Grudge/rival match: someone who you fight constantly to prove you are better, or someone who you must absoultly beat to prove yourself

Fight to the death: simply put, every strike should be vital. you are trying to defend yourself, and hurt the other person at the same time (again, limits)

NPC fight: NPC (non-player character) is your opponent, and you can do whatever you want here. you could mangle, kill, humiliate, anything. limits still apply, but most NPC fights will be to make your person win a match

and thats some of the basics, if you want some more advanced ideas on how to fight, PM me what you need help with. Also, as a reminder, please stay active. most, if not all, the roleplays are being made by me and guildmaster XxsugarxcookiexX, and we would highly appreciate if you would jump in every now and again to give the stories some plot twists.

thanks for reading, this is Guild mod, cross vattic, peace till next time