Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
The Legend (Really needs people!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Sure
  Hmmmm...maybe
  No
  What the hell is this crap?
  GOLDZ!!!!
View Results

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Legend

Long ago, a great demon by the name Kuro once walked the world of Arkina. Everywhere he went, he brought chaos and destruction. He brought the world to its knees and nearly brought the extinction of all races on the world. When all hope seemed lost, one stepped up to stop him Camon, who’s race has been lost in history, stood up as the world’s last hope. He met the demon on the plans of Kashire. After a long drawn out stalemate, Camon was finally able to get the upper hand but before he could finish off Kuro, the demon escaped, splitting his soul in 4 and hiding each peace to regain his power. As hard as Camon tried, he could not find the pieces of the soul but the world returned to a time of peace. It is said that the demon will return one day to once again bring the destruction of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm
Plot

This legend has been passed down from generation to generation and over the years most people have began to see it as a way to scare the children so that they would not misbehave. Naturally, when the Eastern Red Forest began decaying, the demon was not the first thing that came to people’s minds. Those who saw it as a sign of the demon’s return were laughed at and thought of as crazy. Soon, signs of the demon’s return were all over the world but most people continued to ignore the “crazy” people. Will anyone be able to stop Kuro’s return or will Kuro be able to regain his power and return the bring destruction upon the world.  

uilenyk

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Rules
1. The normal, no cybering, flaming, disrespecting each other, etc.
2. No auto-hitting
3. No killing other character without permission
4. Don’t make yourself overpowered
5. Romance is allowed
6. You can be any race or any mix of races as long as it does not create any problems between races because of the diet, way of life, etc. like a vampire (sorry I know some will be disappointed) because they suck human blood and the races of the world are at peace.
7. PM me the profiles and put a mr green somewhere so I know you read the rules
8. I can make new rules if needed later on

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:16 pm
Username:
Name:
Power(don’t go overboard):
Race:
Believer(do you believe in the legend):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

uilenyk

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Accepted Profiles

Username: uilenyk
Name: Kray
Weapon: pike and twin daggers
Power(don’t go overboard): darkness
Race: demon
Believer(do you believe in the legend): yes
Personality: quiet, loner, cunning
Bio: Kray grew up around the story. His parents had always used it to scare him but he had always been interested in the story thought he was afraid of Kuro at first. As he grew, he began asking the elders about the legend. The more he learned, the more interested he became. At the age of 231, he left his home to learn more about the legend.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: uilenyk
Name: Balon
Weapon: twin swords
Power(don’t go overboard): wind
Race: elf
Believer(do you believe in the legend): no
Personality: kind, caring
Bio: Balon grew up with the story. Like his village, he believed that the legend was a fake. Why was an all powerful demon take so long to come back? It just didn't makes sense. The resent decaying of the forests did bother him, so he decided to try and find the source.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 pm
(ummmmm...bump?)  

uilenyk

yoshehiro

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm
((Hold on, I cant think of a pro. lol)) sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 pm
(lol, take your time there's no rush. I don't think anyone else has decided to join yet. I don't know if anyone else besides you has actually looked at this yet.)  

uilenyk

yoshehiro

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:12 am
((... I think my brains still lost in all that homework, this might take awhile....lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 pm
(lol...wait...you still have homework!? O.o Isn't it summer vacations for you or is it the summer work you do for higher level classes?)  

uilenyk

yoshehiro

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 pm
((Still classes for me. sweatdrop Though it is summer. crying so unfair!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm
(I feel sorry for you. Do you have year round schooling where you live or dose your summer vacations just come really late?)  

uilenyk

yoshehiro

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm
((Doesn't come. lol We go camping and stuff though. *Is home-schooled*)) sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm
(oh. I wouldn't be able to stand home-schooling but that's because of my mom and my sister.)  

uilenyk

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 am
(man, at the rate we're going, I think this rp will die before it starts. T.T)  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff