Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Warrior Cats RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 pm
solarus looked down and back up before flicking his tail and nodding "alright, besides, maybe ill finnaly get to be a warrior"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm
Moonsight looked at Solarus, "C'mon. Just join our Clan, follow me." Moonsight went running towards her territory and stopped to look at everyone in the Clan.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm
solarus followed behind looking around. it looked diffrent than what he was used to, alot more movement and other cats looking at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 pm
Moonsight looked at Solarus, "Surprised?" She meows and him and smiles.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:07 pm
"im not used to so much movement..." he stopped looking around and kept his eyes forward "so if im to join this clan... what do i have to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 pm
"Oh, well. There's a way, but I'm only an apprentice. You need warrior blood, that's all I heard. Ask Silvercloud, but she's sleeping right now. You can just, I don't know. But no one will hurt you anyways." Moonsight meows nervously.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm
"well, i know i have warrior blood... my old master told me i did" he layed down, it was late and he was tired  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 pm
Moonsight ran to her den and went in and slept on the grass that was in there, she then just kept lying there without closing her eyes.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 pm
solarus didnt know where to sleep, he was in unfamilar territory and felt like he wasnt really accepted yet... he walked to a place that was not covered by a slight road and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm
In the morning, Moonsight woke up, didn't stretched just yawned and ran outside to find Solarus. But he was still sleeping so she just go find some food without her mentor again.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 am
solarus woke up soon after she left and felt really hungry so he walked to the forest and looked around. when he found a spesific tree, he kicked it, then threw a clawed paw down on the biggest mouse, and his other paw landed on a slightly smaller mouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 am
Moonsight had caught a rabbit, but she wanted to eat it by the territory, till she seen Solarus. "Woke up huh?" She muffles with the rabbit in her mouth.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 am
"yeah, i was hungry too" he saw the rabbit and nodded "nice catch" he picked up a mouse in his mouth and grabbed the other one with his tail  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 am
Moonsight meows, "Well, it was just easy. Since wasn't watching." Moonsight laughs.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am
solarus started to walk back to the teritory, knowing someone would be hungry and need the extra mouse  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff